Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno (86465 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by OgbanjeProphet: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Northern terrorists, Buhari and Elrufai brothers cry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by BrandAlliances: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by asahnwaKC: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shebi they want to recruit all the repentant bokoharam undecided......yeye ppl

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by solzil(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
has anyone receive a mesg from Nigeria customs service?
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by MansoryMX(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Same BOKO HARAM, Buhari and Burutai says some repented ones will be inducted into the Nigeria Army once they (repented ones as claimed by them) finish up their rehabilitation. Whoever swear for Nigeria threw away the calabash deep inside the Pacific Ocean.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by fatymore(f): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
But our dear president said we are fine...
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by vivalavida(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
And yet federal government is releasing captured boko haram fighters claiming they have been rehabilitated?

Soldiers should just kill them in the war front

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by safetyboot: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
They are flexing muscle in Nigeria after Niger Republic wiped them off
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Afonjas una see waiting una drag here

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by israelmao(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
No good and right-thinking leader will ever in any form of disguise or under any pressure agree to negotiate with mischievous,senseless and trigger-happy people let alone rehabilitate them except someone of their like-mindedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by NORSYK(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
They are doing the cause of Allah
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Onlinefarmstore: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
what do I know.... Can never forget Maiduguri, lost all my fish consignment, another time mubi in Adamawa lost all. Thank God for life, now a strawberry and Raspberries farmer... if you see half of what we see in the north, especially herdsmen and bkh you willing be saying nonsense on nairaland. anyway what do I know?

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Kendollar696(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Our useless leaders are tagging them repentant Boko Haram.. See what they're doing to us... One day their families will be caught up in this... our brothers, fathers, love ones dying for nothing. repentant Boko Haram my ass ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Talknochip(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
sad.... very Saddening! for how Long shall we continue like this??
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by mauchiz: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Black Live matters,

Buhari will goto jail for setting these terrorist free
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by klever18(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
I weep for Islam

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by foxxydude: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
So sad
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chai
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by KingMicky3286: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
The question is, did they join the force to defend Nigeria, or did they join the force to find money to feed their family?

I think the FG should pay compensation to the families affected.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by 22ndJune(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sad
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Sunnyja: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
thablogger:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/12/boko-haram-releases-new-video-kills-nigerian-soldier-policeman
They just told us that no local government is under the control of boko boys, which local government did these ones came out from?!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by legitnow: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
ANYBODY WONDER Y THE CAPTURED ARE NOT FELLOW NORTHERS OR MUSLIM?

IT IS TIME ALL THE SOLDIERS SENT TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM WILL BE NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by kuntash: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tonezmnkay:
Visit my signature if you're into football betting

May betting keeee you there! ..

They are talking of slained security personnel on a thread all you got to say is this?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Their Muslim children are doing railway education in china, getting fat pay job in Nigeria, other religion and region are their pons to be slaughter.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Heavensent01(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
sigh

I want to be emotional in this southern Nigeria joining this NA but I quickly recalled how the experience soldiers who was part of NA before parting away with Biafra helped in holding a war for good 3years

this is a sad situation, because of some people overambitious to have money, some people life have been cut short. the money that was taken away by some soldiers last year, when last did you hear anything about it? was the owner of that money prosecuted?

I bet it Nigeria as a country cannot stand for long because we are enveloped with a lot of negativities

imagine North is using sharia law in a sovereign country and the South are following Nigeria constitution and you want justice to prevail, how?

how do you want a country to progress when she's covered with high level of injustice. southern Nigerians should continue fighting at their own peril, we must sit tight and levelled up our demand for justice if we must continue being a country people with this cunning Northerners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
nurex01:
Inalillahi waina ilehi rojiun

Sorry, are you repeating what they normally say before they kill those Christians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Demmtek(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
This bokoharam no dey die finished, them be spirit ni i no even understand again Army dey fight war with spirits inside forest all this year. Ayam not understanding again o ti suu mi

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Yompay01(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Only God can save us
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Confirmedzombie: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
We should all condemn this and encourage our military than to politicized this.

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it and I encourage our force men in the battle field not to relent but stand up to the game.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by redcliff: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
These are not BokoHaram oooo! , They are IPOB. The real terrorist organization in Nigeria with guns and ammunition. We must go to the South East and Wipe them all away!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by meobizy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
This sect is no different from boils which appear in hard-to-reach places. The more the government claims they are under control, the more they disgrace the government. The American state played the same cat and mouse with the Taliban and now ISIS. East African countries are still facing their own with Al-Shabaab.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by perdollar(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
and they r Christians for Christ sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.