Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? (38140 Views)

Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it would have been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wouldn't leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Why do couple in marriage engage in physical fight??

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by alexsoftwork(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Sometimes I don't get, you guys married you love each other but You beat your wife, she in turns reciprocate.. Is love lost after marriage??

Maybe is because, as they say "there is a thin line between love and hate".
The thing self dey surprise me sometimes.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because love, maturity and compatibility aren't the same.

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by ayomilore: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Why do couple in marriage engage physical fight??

The only way to keep marriage as peaceful as possible is for couple to always pray together and respect each other.

The fight among couples in not ordinary. little things that could be overlook are most times the cause of the fights. it's only God that can make our homes peaceful.

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by thesicilian: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
There's no way two people can live together without having occasional disagreements, except one or both of them are hiding their true characters. The issue is, people have different ways of resolving conflict

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Makeup sex always passionate. Mayb that's why.

Any lady who tolerates such nonsense from boyfriend she lives with simply has nothing going on for her and hence gotta manage her sorry situation until sense enters her medulla

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Davash222(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
LOVE... a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because they have a twisted and misguided understanding of what love is.

28 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by sisisioge: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well, na crazeee dey the heads of both the beater and beatee.

Meanwhile, I'm in search of a previously owned 1-1.5HP affordable inverter AC in pristine condition. Please mention me if you have one in Lagos. Budget is around 70k.Thank you! May the good Lord bless you grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by extol1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
the truth is many people lack the understanding of how to handle things which is called maturity. no matter how you love your husband or wife, a time will come where you will dislike your spouse for no reason or irritate you. the ability to handle to it is what many people lack

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by eazzzy1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
It’s because of control, usually most couples want to control their second half. This is as a result of dependency. If you depend on something for your happiness, you tend to want to control the situation all the time. Once it isn’t in your control you become unhappy.

That’s why you see someone get angry because his wife didn’t sweep or do the dishes, when he can very well just do it. You see women get angry because their man did not grant their financial request etc.

Solution - Your happiness depends on you alone. If you don’t like something your partner does. Your two options are;

1. Accept the situation
2. Let them know you don’t like it, if they can’t change, walk out of the relationship.

You can’t fight them to change. Getting angry only makes you age faster and opens you up to lot of sicknesses.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Greatzeus(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it wud av been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wunt leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Pocohantas angelEmade gboyegaD davash222

Cc: royalroy Seun Lalasticlala. Abeg front page
In life anything new will get old,sunny day becomes dark, fiery fire becomes ashes,bouncy boobs becomes saggy and pretty face becomes wrinkled. That's life, people change, things change, nothing last forever.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Acidosis(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
...because it takes more than love to make a marriage/relationship work.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Righteousness89(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
The Home is GOD'S personal institution for his Creatures..

GOD delights in the Home..

Two are better than one

One will chase a Thousand, two will chase Ten thousand..

The devil is a smart bastard! And he knows what two people being together in peace, unity and Harmony can do..

So He fights that! Cause them to Quarell , injure themselves and all that!

The Secret of a Home is Praying together..
Husband and wife have your Devotion together..
No matter the little time, that Prayer together means a lot and goes a long way!

It gets the devil Mad!

Pls I am talking about A Husband and a wife!

Not Man and girl friend committing sin! Those ones are sin partners!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by punisha: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Love is War

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Because love is not enough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by angelEmade: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Apart from being married, a neighbor friend of mine and his gf fight sometimes.. If it was just an abuse, it wud av been okay but it is always physical... The lady can curse and the guy too is not sensible at all, he will lock door and start beating her.... I don't talk with the lady coz I don't like her personally but I hate the fact that the guy beats her... The mumu lady too is living with him and they ain't married.... In the late night, they will fight and in the morning, they will be laughing..

I am just bothered, though I don't like the lady but I feel so bad when I hear them fighting and I hear her voice of pain.. She wunt leave, they will still laugh again... As in physical fight oooo, I am not happy at all

Pocohantas angelEmade gboyegaD davash222

Cc: royalroy Seun Lalasticlala. Abeg front page
hmmm u have to speak to her.... Her smiles might be a decoy....she might be dying inside. Don't avoid her cuz u dislike her...she might need help!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Paxhaata(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why do friends engage in physical fight
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Balenciagaokey: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you ask me.. Na who I go ask?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Elove1: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
The worst is that if u want to separate them, they will use u settle their matter and rekindle their love

Nack back to back self
I do enjoy watching them fight themselves into coma

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Obierika(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
That happens when the love has faded grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Kobicove(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Some stupid people accept domestic violence as part of love undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Pidginwhisper: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Movicq(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
T o T. Hole
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Onyekachi419(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
People really need to understand the word love before using it.
You will see confused people using the word love.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by yeyeboi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tho I am married but I am here to read comments grin
Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by madamori9: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
It’s a personality disorder. A violent person would be a violent person. I know couples that have been married for decades that have never and would never engage in fights.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Biodun1929(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol. I laughed at the part where OP said they will fight at night and be laughing together in the morning grin

Well, what I can I say, I am not married. But I once lived with a girl during NYSC, and we disagreed a lot. We were friends for a whole six months, living in the same school compound without fight, but when we decided to live together under the same roof, fight started (not physical fight...just arguments). I guess two people can't live together without some form of disagreement at some point...it is just human nature, and love can't stop it. But I don't like couples that get physical though.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by loadedvibes: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fightung is part of the love na.. lol..

Anyway I have kids educational tablets at very affordable price .. let the kids learn as they play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
it is simple love wasn't involved at first just list

1 Like

Re: Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
angelEmade:

hmmm u have to speak to her.... Her smiles might be a decoy....she might be dying inside. Don't avoid her cuz u dislike her...she might need help!

Trust MI.. She doesn't need any help... She sef na runz girl.... Person dt indirectly insulted me tonight but I just forget.... Sometimes she fit go out to meet man, when she come back, that one go dey question am, she too go fire back, na fight again..... This same guy was fvcking her and her former roommates ooo.. They suspected dt the guy is fvcking d both of them but the guy will be lying dt he is not.... Las las, she n her frnd fight.... D girl come kuku kon dey stay with the guy. grin

I have discovered that ignoring people's rants is the best way to deal with them... I don't even eat her food coz she is arrogant, too much curses... Chai.. Forget it dear

D lady can curse ehnmmmm

Very rude and sassy but I am only concerned with the way the guy beats her......

I feel as if I shud be happy but I am not even though I don't like her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.