Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams (1545 Views)

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out / 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by nairafame(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mompha, the Nigerian social media big boy who is known for his luxury lifestyle has lashed out at Nigerians tagging the FBI and Interpol on his Instagram page following unconfirmed report of the arrest of three Dubai-based Nigerian social media big boys, including Hushpuppi.

In his post addressed to those he described as "hypocrites and people who never mind their business Bastards", Mompha hurled curses at those who leave "You're next" comments on his posts on the social media platform.

He wrote;
O Allah, please grant every believing man and woman: Your mercy, Your guidance, Your blessings and Your forgiveness (Amin)

JUMMA'AT Mubarak ??!!! Note: For those idiots tagging fbi and interpol on my page and saying you are next na thunder go fire those hand you use in typing by the special Grace you idiot think fbi or interpol dont know mompha you must be really sick fucking hypocrites they never mind their business Bastards!!

See Mompha Post HERE

1 Like

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Davash222(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigerians with their Bring Down Syndrome . So, what will be their gain now if FBI come pick Mompha
Will FBI credit them? Foolish fools!!

5 Likes

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by ashybabs(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
why would FBI know a legit guy?
Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Righteousness89(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bro! Easy with the insults!

When you put yourself out to the public , you should be prepared to Swallow whatever comes with it, whether good or Bad..
Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by JasonScoolari: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dear Mompha,

We want them to know you better...

Just relax and don't be scared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lollllzz mireyin rerin
Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Davash222(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mompha,

We want them to know you better...

Just relax and don't be scared.
The time used in trying to let FBI know him better would have been used for something more positive that will benefit you and James Ibori.

4 Likes

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by JasonScoolari: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

The time used in trying to let FBI know him better would have been used for something more positive that will benefit you and James Ibori.
....So says a Nairaland nuisance. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Davash222(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
....So says a Nairaland nuisance. wink
An ex convict James Ibori is your role model, yet you want FBI to know Mompha better. Hypocrite!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Onyi22(f): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wailers how market?
Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by JasonScoolari: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

An ex convict James Ibori is your role model, yet you want FBI to know Mompha better. Hypocrite!
Atleast you know Ibori better, Infact, you even know his every move while he was serving in the UK,

But when we want to know your lord and savior better using the FBI and Interpol, you come here like the nuisance that you are to condemn us....

That's gross Hypocrisy.
smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
You see the rate at which people don't mind their business in this country really baffles me
My grandpa lived for 103yrs and he's still living I once asked him why he lived so damn long he told me that ever since he was born he's always minding his business ever since then I also started minding my business

1 Like

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
A clear conscience fears no accusations!

Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by punisha: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
U people want mompha to develop hbp lol.
Someone that hasn't slept since they carried his colleague. Chai there is God o!
Re: FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams by teemotee: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
It is one thing to know you but we don't want them to forget you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Share A Hilarious Resemblance With Usher / Bbnaija 2020: The Moment Ozo Grabs Nengi By The Waist & Kisses Her As His Friend / Remember The MTN Staff Behind The Voice “you Have One Minute Remaining” See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.