Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO (81034 Views)

MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by sheyitokz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
am not surprised sha but twitter savage fit make u shed yeye tears all d same they are all stupid for trashing dz man coz even dat abacha sef we no hear beta news concerning am when he dey untop dat chair
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by delpee(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
MKO Abiola had great plans. ..
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by pieces18: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Only burning the Holy Bible is enough.

You just hit the nail on the head. A bigotry government. Extremist government, islamist fundamentalist government. A government with no vision and only Muslims or northerners are recognized as Nigerians.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
This jamiu is the definition of the word "bastard"
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Only burning the Holy Bible is enough.
I swear but heard he later read it from Genesis to revelation while he was in prison, dunno how true .
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by ogbonti: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
TripleOh7:

You are entitled to your opinion. So am I.

In my opinion, I believe the Igbos should worship Awolowo as a deity.

He literally saved them from extinction.

While Ojukwu kept on prolonging the war despite knowing that it was going all futile, Awolowo by using the blockade technique facilitated the quick surrender of the Biafran troops.

Go and find out that the £20 you all love talking about us even a small part of the reintegration program designed by Awolowo.

What your parents failed to tell you was that he singlehandedly made sure that the allocation to the eastern region was available after the war.

A street urchin who lacked parental love and upbringing is not hard to identify - that is why you can easily make unnecessary reference my parents who are not part of our argument - sorry ooo, I am not the reason you were raised in motherless babies home grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
MT:

How did that happen? Please explain

The short version.

The military conducted the election which Awolowo won fair and square.

Abiola being a very close associate of the military boys in power and also a prime antagonist of Awolowo convinced (according to reports) the military boys not to hand over power to Awolowo.

Funny enough it was his own very bosom military friend, Badamosi Babangida who denied him his own presidency.

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
ogbonti:

I am a street urchin who lacked parental love and upbringing and I'm not hard to identify - sorry ooo, you are not the reason I was raised in motherless babies home grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Shattuck(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
TripleOh7:
MKO Abiola was one of those who stopped the presidential ambition of the late Sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

I'm not sorry MKO was denied the presidency too.

Karma serves us what we deserve.
personally I have never really felt abiola could have been different from the rest of the corrupt nigerian leaders (past & present) you know he was always around the same crop of individuals you Messed up nigeria somehow I am to believe he could have been different the same thing we were made to believe about the clueless,corrupt president we have now.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by MT: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
TripleOh7:

The short version.

The military conducted the election which Awolowo won fair and square.

Abiola being a very close associate of the military boys in power and also a prime antagonist of Awolowo convinced (according to reports) the military boys not to hand over power to Awolowo.

Funny enough it was his own very bosom military friend, Badamosi Babangida who denied him his own presidency.

I appreciate your feedback on this but Awolowo has never won any election in Nigeria, not to talk of fair and square. Abiola was a financier for NPN which was an opposition party to Awolowo's party (UPN). It was normal for Abiola to finance its party if he had money to do it, that was not a betrayal.

I am one of the biggest fan of Awolowo and no one was and is greater than Awolowo among Yoruba till date but history must not be distorted.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
inforesource:
Truth revealed by those who knows what we don't know.

D guy is only trying to use his fathers name to court favour from buhari
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
MT:

I appreciate your feedback on this but Awolowo has never won any election in Nigeria, not to talk of fair and square. Abiola was a financier for NPN which was an opposition party to Awolowo's party (UPN). It was normal for Abiola to finance its party if he had money to do it, that was not a betrayal.

I am one of the biggest fan of Awolowo and no one was and is greater than Awolowo among Yoruba till date but history must not be distorted.

The question is, history according to who?

You choose the believe the story you heard.

I choose to believe the one I heard.

Neither of us was part of the electoral commission that conducted that election.

So we can only speak in conjecture.

The version I write is the one I heard from quite a number of people at different times.

It might be possible they are all wrong, but...
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by ogbonti: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
TripleOh7:

While Ojukwu kept on prolonging the war despite knowing that it was going all futile, Awolowo by using the blockade technique facilitated the quick surrender of the Biafran troops.

Go and find out that the £20 you all love talking about us even a small part of the reintegration program designed by Awolowo.

What your parents failed to tell you was that he singlehandedly made sure that the allocation to the eastern region was available after the war.

e pain am oooooo - MOTHERLESS BABY HOME GRADUATE grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thanks, he said this on June 12 so that Nigeria will understand the essence of June 12.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by jonneljonn(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
I REALY DONT THINK THIS BASTARD IS A TRUE SONOF ABIOLA ,HOWCAN U COMPARE BUHARI TO UR FATHER ,DID BUHARI WIN AN ELECTION OR HE FORCEFULLY FORCED HIMSELF ON NIGERIANS,BUHARIHAS NO VISION AND IF MKO ABIOLAHAD BEEN PRESIDENT THERE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ANAPCOR PDPDWEHAVE TODAY
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shattuck:
personally I have never really felt abiola could have been different from the rest of the corrupt nigerian leaders (past & present) you know he was always around the same crop of individuals you Messed up nigeria somehow I am to believe he could have been different the same thing we were made to believe about the clueless,corrupt president we have now.

It's also my belief that Abiola wouldn't have made much difference to the fortune of Nigeria.

For one, Nigeria is a behemoth that is unwieldy and expecting one person to make all the difference in a democracy is unrealistic.

Second is that like you said, Abiola wasn't much of a clean politician like that.

The only difference then was that he practically united Nigerians from North to South, East to West.

His campaign gave people a lot of hope.

I can still hear his campaign song in my head as I type this.

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
ogbonti:

e pain me oooooo - I AM A MOTHERLESS BABY HOME GRADUATE grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by ogbonti: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
TripleOh7:

What MY parents failed TO TELL ME IS THAT I AM A FOOL
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by MT: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
TripleOh7:

The question is, history according to who?

You choose the believe the story you heard.

I choose to believe the one I heard.

Neither of us was part of the electoral commission that conducted that election.

So we can only speak in conjecture.

The version I write is the one I heard from quite a number of people at different times.

It might be possible they are all wrong, but...

I didnt tell u story that i heard as a rumour, I told you the fact. Awolowo did not ever claim to win any election. Even the 12 two third against Shagari , Awolowo did not win the majority votes, he was only arguing in court that Shagari did not fulfill the electoral requirement. At no point did Awolowo claim to win any election. Go and check it.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by babajero(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Spice1:
Look at his paralyzed face!

Too much of Gbegiri and Ewedu
Haha, he looks like a real life zombie.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by roladex(f): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Spice1:
Look at his paralyzed face!

Too much of Gbegiri and Ewedu
hahahahaha
Guy u r wicked
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Kdon2: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Koskio:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/12/june-12-we-thank-god-your-father-never-became-president-nigerians-attack-abiolas-son-jamiu/

All of those saying nonsense are sick minded. Their whole of their generation ll neva make 1/100 percent of Abiola contribution to humanity. They are unfortunate lots.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Kuginzi: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
LabDNA:

You are you eating shitt and pretending it's amala but the smell wan kill you. grin

Pull ya head outta ya arse. grin
What is this one saying?
Are u speaking your language?

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Foolish son. Bringing your sophisticated Dad in the same sentence with a bigoted gworo chewing tooth pick leg vegetable!
A disgrace to the family of late MKO Abiola!
Can you qualify your father like this?
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by mofedamijo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
people will never learn how to read. I might not understand him 100%, but the point is, i might have the same agenda as buhari, however, the execution is the most important thing here. All the Governors in Nigeria have great agendas......but they lack execution. Abiola might have same agenda with buhari, but if Abiola should execute his own agenda, then he is better than Buhari. Nigeria doesn't need agendas on paper because the government is good at writing agendas, what Nigerians need is execution of agendas.

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by golddare: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Lamanii22(f): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
engrjacuzzi:
Woñ jè kì Abiola jè Oba tó fì kû o.... alo, adupé won gbè fun Obasanjo o.....story.
Join me if you know that song

"Shey ijoba" not "je oba"
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by oyoirabor: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:

No mind these idiots, mostly IPIG retards. Always wailing and crying like jilted hoes.

Jokes apart those IPIG are more reasonable than you....!!!
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by IpobAntidote: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
oyoirabor:

Jokes apart those IPIG are more reasonable than you....!!!

But on a more serious note, only other retarded brainwashed IPIG miscreant/fools can reason like you just did.
Wear the suit as it fits you very well. Enjoy it.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kdon2:

All of thosr saying nonsense are sick minded. Their father ll neva make 1/100 percent of aiola contribution to humanity. They are unfortunate lots.

You should console them, they are under depression. They never voted for Abiola.Their fathers have hatred for Abiola out of jealousy. Nzeribe, Daniel KANU, Uche Chukwumerije and others fought hard against Abiola. When Abacha died there was wild jubilation in Lagos, the IBOs were very sad.

Ochereome Nnanna, former Chairman Editorial Board of the Vanguard , out of sadness and depression expressed the feeling of his people last year. They are not happy with June 12 as Democracy Day. It is not what Jamiu said that is the issue, the issue is the recognition given to MKO. They are not happy. They are at war with Nigeria. They are fighting psychological warfare
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Ajilete028(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
d man just wat to please d president. Even mad man know DAT dis country called Nigeria is not working again .Nigeria is out of date.

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Truth be told, abiola would have been a very terrible mistake.
Just like Ojucróok, a coward bastard who caused the death of many Frustrated OSU ipob Jew pǐgs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.