Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO (80985 Views)

MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by DedeNkem: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
His face is disfigured. One side is bigger than the other.

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by darexolu16(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=90587220]I don't blame him sha
His face and mouth is not well balanced so I don't expect anything balanced to come out of such unparalleled face and mouth [/quote

unbalanced equation ���
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Tareq1105: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
thesicilian:
The son has revealed who the father really was. Nothing is hidden under the sun.

The Agenda:

He's just saying his own thing. How old was he in 1993?

What does he know? Na small boy then.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Billygee2u: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Foolish son. Bringing your sophisticated Dad in the same sentence with a bigoted gworo chewing tooth pick leg vegetable!
A disgrace to the family of late MKO Abiola!
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jack500:
All I see are ipobians releasing their frustration and anger on the poor Man. Nothing serious here

Unfortunately for them, today is June 12 Abiola day = Democracy day and Abiola is an ex-president; thou, never ruled.

Those that want to die can go ahead.

Democracy day, Abiola day
undecided undecided
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by stieyven(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Spice1:
Look at his paralyzed face!

Too much of Gbegiri and Ewedu
Remember that he was created in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation ugly. You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by oyoirabor: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:

But on a more serious note, only other retarded brainwashed IPIG miscreant/fools can reason like you just did.
Wear the suit as it fits you very well. Enjoy it.

Seriously......You need help!!! you are close to psychopath. it quite smells around you.

Get help!!!
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by engrjacuzzi: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

"Shey ijoba" not "je oba"

Fine girl, I sight you. Thanks for the correction omo iya

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by seunayantokun(m): 12:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Say na only im talk am or e represent all them Abiola pikin join together? Because this one wey talk,... The thing no gree me for belle...God helep me make I no talk bad thing for somebody You create with my mouth.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2020
You all can see that there is no Nigerian politician worth fighting for nor dying for.

I still remember vividly how the protest of the nullification of Abiola's presidential mandate threw Nigeria into economic quagmire with unprecedented hardship due to the sanctions that where dropping on Nigeria from all the nooks and crannies of the world like an IBM (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile) and this godforsaken son of his has the effrontery to tell Nigerians that this president who happens to be the avatar/ emoji for failure and backwardness and a closet member of the cabal that thwarted his dads victorious presidential mandate has the same agenda for Nigeria simply because he has a mat laid for him on the floor to eat from the crumbs dropping from the presidential table of iniquities?

So all the sufferings I experienced as a kid for the sake of Abiola's nullified presidential mandate was actually a waste and all the pain my parents had to go through for Abiola was purely misplaced and a scam?

Since MKO's son knew his agenda which is exactly what this president is also implementing then woe betide the day my parents fell for the MKO/ KINGIBE's scam and glory be to God that my innocent 4 year old son won't have to experience the hardship I experienced during the sanctions melted upon Nigeria as a result of the nullification of Abiola's presidential mandate and I'm also glad that I won't be scammed by any Nigerian politician dead or alive just like the way my parents genuinely believed that MKO was the man to take Nigeria to eldorado of which his son just revealed that it was delusional for my parents and most Nigerians back then to fall for such scam because what is currently happening in Nigeria now was exactly his fathers mandate being fulfilled.

Belive any Nigerian politician dead or alive at your own peril and also at the detriment of your born /unborn children's future, they are all scammers.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by alexola20(m): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by EDGEof2MORO: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2020
alexola20:
Tbh it was a good MKO didn't become Nigeria president.Maybe Nigerians would have been in chronic slavery because Abiola could have sold us to the highest bidder for cheap.
Abiola aided the emergence of IBB that plunged Nigeria into the,seem eternal suffering and agony of our people.

Buhari could be better than Abiola.

Abiola was a crook! One good thing Abacha did was to make sure he annulled that botched election

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Odidoo: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Were you there when he was contributing?
When they born you self?
See! See!!, I no wan vex ooo.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2020

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Lilimax(f): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Truth be told, abiola would have been a very terrible mistake.
True. I learnt he has numerous wives and uncountable children. Not to talk about the concubine?

With all his wealth till date, nobody is hearing about them.
Little wonder my Bible tells me that the prosperity of the wicked is transient and ephemeral embarassed embarassed
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by pekisdgee(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
we nigerian doesnt like the truth... we are our own problem in this country.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Zeezenho: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
The guy is right .abiola would have looted the treasure dry like pmb then borrow to look later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.