Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (73529 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by SaintLucia: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
mizz2posh:

Which market in Benin? Lies
I said in Benin and not in Aba.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by martineverest(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
SaintLucia:
Market women are seriously jubilating in Benin except for IPOB members on social media who are still bitter about his disqualification.
ego soon clear for your eyes....u think benin people will allow afemai to rule Edo state forever.?

watch how esans and binis will unite to remove Oshiomhole
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Wiseman2y(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Time will tell, he who laughs last laughs best.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Shegunsmart(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
There was a governor...
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by sosereal201(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
ddippset:
It's just like Amaechi appealing to a panel that has Wike as chairman.

grin grin grin

To all those wailing that Oshiomole made sure he stopped Obaseki from contesting,

Do you also remember that Obaseki deployed all the resources within his disposal to remove Oshiomole as APC chairman?

You tried to remove food from my mouth and you failed; then I remove food from your mouth and you are lamenting??
He tried to remove a cancer eating deep into the system but like the real cancer it is, it will eventually kill the system.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by BABANGBALI: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
If Edo state goes to PDP that's the End for Oshiomole
they are sure gonna rig the election. He knows the implications of APC losing his home state. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by emkz: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ejem84:
Obaseki was not humiliated at all.
Is Oshiomhole supreme court to decide obaseki's fate?
Make Oshiomhole go hide for bush joor

My brother, I was heavily criticising Obaseki for his approach to the fight because it badly exposed his naivety. Now I am sympathising with him because this is very bad. Certificate scandal is a big issue that might put a nail on Obaseki's career for life. He might take the party to court, to what end?

The reason for the disqualification is not a big issue per se, but overflogged to make Obaseki lose face. He could have been told to get his HSC certificate and correct the anomaly in his NYSC certificate, but to our politicians, all is fair in war. Which party wants to give him ticket now?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Mraphel: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The beginning of the end of APC and oshiomhole in Edo state

Don't say that niggarrr
Even with osagie ize iyamu the thief as PDP candidate it was an uphill task for obaseki in the last election not to talk of now
Even up till now the whole esan land loyalty still goes to PDP.
I repeat the beginning of oshiomhole and APC is imminent
Esan land goes to Iyamu the pastor...are u Igbo? grin
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki right now:

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice question but the truh is that cabals can go any lenght to cover you up when you are on the same page but the moment you sleeve den you on ur own.
infogenerator:
The level of quietness and calmness of Edo PDP of late has really given me something to ponder about, Now that Obaseki is a free agent, one is tempted to say Edo PDP might have had a plan all along ..

Honestly if Obaseki decamps to PDP his chances of winning is pretty high, take it or leave it, he is undeniably loved by the Edo people.

All he has to do next is make sure he bribes the appropriate channel and "shares the money" to the right people..... irrespective of what we all think on nairaland, you CAN'T win an major election in Nigeria without "sharing"
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ORIAYO70(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
This man is just been stupid...I laff when someone people will say they should abolish Godfatherism, Let me quickly tell us all that God fatherism is part of politics, someome will nominate you for political appointment...

When this tussle started, I thought Obaseki will learn from Ambode, but he was totally beclouded with pride, and egotism...

You don't drag right with someone who has no iota of integrity...

Our people will say,

ENI to ba juni lo
O le ju ni nu.

Close to 20yrs ago then when u have.
Jamb and Pce, for tertiary admission, I oted out from Unad now as Eksu, cos of some monetary terms, I came back to Laspotech, in fact I was admmited almost less than a month from Exam,

Now its imperative for us to do election in our dept... Just a single person choose me among 16students willing to be the Class rep...

Sincerely am not even popular, I have barely spent less than a week, so am known to nobody,
But due to the guy popularity, I was voted for as the class rep... The guy said: and I quote, if you did not vote my candidate.. Forget the free tutorial I give to you...tell me who wana fail...

Godfatherism is inherent in African Politics.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Mraphel: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I was expecting protest in Benin immediately the announcement was made but the youths went to hide
I was expecting protest in Anambra, IMO and Enugu but non came out
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Mraphel: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Manson1:
It means he has accepted his disqualification in good faith but seriously if Obaseki should decamp and win Edo state then oshiomole is finished politically.. We are still watching at how things will later unfold
If he wins on PDP platform, his certificate will be questioned by APC

No way out

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by SaintLucia: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
ego soon clear for your eyes....u think benin people will allow afemai to rule Edo state forever.?

watch how esans and binis will unite to remove Oshiomhole
Afemai are also from Edo and not Abia. Face your portoporto region.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Xisnin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
spinreel:

If you check my comments; that's amongst the things I have been implying. People don't seem to understand the intricacies of this action by APC.
Obaseki might not return as governor, but APC is done
Legally, it doesn't matter.
It is just like employing a thief.
Their engagement ends when discovered not before.
Also, it doesn't affect the company.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by martineverest(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
SaintLucia:
Afemai are also from Edo and not Abia. Face your portoporto region.
sorry,afemai are almost minority in Edo

Oshiomhole removed 3 Bini politicians from APC today..... Oshiomhole is afemai,obaseki is Bini.. Oshiomhole scored and own goal

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by gbeseun(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
ddippset:
It's just like Amaechi appealing to a panel that has Wike as chairman.

grin grin grin

To all those wailing that Oshiomole made sure he stopped Obaseki from contesting,

Do you also remember that Obaseki deployed all the resources within his disposal to remove Oshiomole as APC chairman?

You tried to remove food from my mouth and you failed; then I remove food from your mouth and you are lamenting??
God bless the womb that gave you to the world.
U can't plan to take food from my mouth and believe i will fold hands looking at you.
And all his plans will be push aside by federal power
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by infogenerator(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
PDP don shut/closed their door against him already.

You might be right, but Obaseki still seem to me as someone who hasn't dropped his last cards yet, I bet he still has a game plan of some sort, I just can't see any other possibility for him aside from decamping, especially now that he mad it known he isn't contesting the resolve of his disqualification......
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by SaintLucia: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
sorry,afemai are almost minority in Edo

Oshiomhole removed 3 Bini politicians from APC today..... Oshiomhole is afemai,obaseki is Bini.. Oshiomhole scored and own goal
Eeyah so Pastor Iyamu is from Aba ba. Just face your portoporto republic.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
You are doing well.. Obaseki is a gooner already cos everywhere is very tight for him
Mraphel:

If he wins on PDP platform, his certificate will be questioned by APC

No way out

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by martineverest(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
SaintLucia:
Eeyah so Pastor Iyamu is from Aba ba. Just face your portoporto republic.
ize is Bini but the target is Oshiomhole...ize is a thief
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tareq1105:

If he move to another party and win, APC will challenge his eligibility at the Tribunal.

It's like there's something wrong with Obaseki credentials which is known to Baba Oshiomole. And I guess that's why he doesn't want to appeal or move to another party bcoz APC will challenge him at the Tribunal if he eventually wins.
He is moving to PDP and there is nothing wrong with his certificate
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Bighead9: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I was expecting protest in Benin immediately the announcement was made but the youths went to hide

Protest for what?
We dey celebrate the disqualification of Ugly Obaseki here in Benin. If you are anywhere near GRA Benin, come to Jokers along Limit Road. I'll spoil you with expensive wines.

Edo people are wiser now. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ddippset(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Racoon:
I guess the APC does not fully understand the legal implications of disqualifying Obaseki today based on the alleged disputed certificate issue.It automatically means his governorship in the past 4years has been an illegality.
No

For now No

The Supreme Court has to decide that.

But for the sake of primaries, political parties can disqualify candidates with controversial certificates.

APC has not concluded that Obaseki forged certificates.
The just noticed discrepancies which they cannot take chances with!

This is their defence.

But of course I know everything is all about the beef between Adams and Godwin.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by DMerciful(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
You see your foolishness? Who brought Obaseki? Ipob or Oshiomole? So if he wasn't qualified in the first place in 2016, is Oshiomole not responsible? Now you compare Oshiomole to God, you must be insane!
You even have the audacity to imply that the loyalty to Oshiomole should be esteemed more than the loyalty to the millions of Edo people. You are not wise at all
techmo:
cool

Ambode treatment loading... appeal and go to jail, decamp and go to jail.. decamp to PDP and get disqualified over same result issue.. his best bet is to loot and buy off French or Dominican diplomatic passport and start living in exile

I wonder why some dull ipobians want to force us to believe Obaseki is a kind of a technocrat, the pussy ugly monkey got just 3 credits in WASC and didn't even pass English, to compound his dullness he made Second Class Lower 2.2 in Classic Studies (Studies of greek and European mythology and ways of life) in University of Ibadan without a factual certificate or evidence, I mean he didn't do maths chemistry, biology, programing in university and could only get a 2.2 reading shakes spear novel

Afrivest his company is a stockbroking firm that sells other peoples share, and they are not even credited with any major IPO of any good company

Lucifers only sin against Jehovah was his disloyalty to Gods authority, Lucifer never tried to remove Jehovah from the throne as the case of oshiomole vs obaseki, he never insulted Jehovah in all National Newspaper daily , disloyal people should be made to pay dearly so as to discourage such evil behaviour

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by techmo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
DMerciful:
You see your foolishness? Who brought Obaseki? Ipob or Oshiomole? So if he wasn't qualified in the first place in 2016, is Oshiomole not responsible? Now you compare Oshiomole to God, you must be insane!
You even have the audacity to imply that the loyalty to Oshiomole should be esteemed more than the loyalty to the millions of Edo people. You are not wise at all

ipobians are dunce that don't worth my time... oshiomhole aint no APC screening committee in 2016 or party chairman like oyegun , neither was he U.I registrar so shut your crap

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by SaintLucia: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
ize is Bini but the target is Oshiomhole...ize is a thief
Eeyah because na Oshobaba dey contest ba? Just face your portoporto republic. Our next plan is to impeach Obaseki and also impose our preferred candidate in Anambra in the next coming election. Bye I'm done with u cos your comments seems to be too childish from this your last comment. Nobody knows Obaseki in Edo if not because of Oshobaba and Jagaban. If u don't know, Jagaban introduced Obaseki to Oshobaba when he was working as a TAX collector for Jagaban in Lagos. Next time your Obaseki should learn how to be loyal to his masters.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by infogenerator(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
I can't help but laugh when I see people say " if Obaseki contests and wins under the PDP platform his certificate will be questioned"

When has there not be questioning in Nigeria politics, even the certificate Obaseki used in his first tenure was questioned when he wanted to contest again.....

I believe if Ize Iyamu can contest under APC then Obaseki has a chance under PDP too.

If he contests and wins under PDP it will all end in Court and I'm sure he can't loose because PDP would have looked at all possible loopholes before admiting him into their party in the first place.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by 56Nwabueze: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
welcome to APGA the winning party
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by SaintLucia: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mraphel:

I was expecting protest in Anambra, IMO and Enugu but non came out
They have started in Aba, IPOB members are currently burning tyres chanting "Obaseki We Want."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.