Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (73560 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by 56Nwabueze: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
56Nwabueze:
welcome to APGA the winning party
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by blessedchild234(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
So because of his incomplete result that's why he was disqualified but why not from the four years begining of his term?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by joshjc(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
my Edo central can Never vote APC by huge margin...even when Oshiomhole did alot of work in my region,we didn't vote him....take it or leave it, obasekk will win Edo if he decamps to PDP.
remember,oba of beinin is pro-obaseki,if he discreetly chose obaseki, election will be done and dusted
APC will win without Edo central,Edo central always vote for PDP and not APC,oshiomole won without Edo central and same with obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
In all you rants, you never mentioned the Edo people and whether he performed or not but how he did not worship Oshiomole
adedehinbo:
Good ridiance to bad obaseki!!!
There is an adage that says when a person cooks for the community,it is always easy to consume it,but when the community decides to cooks for you,it will choke you.
Obaseki was drunk in power such that he forgot 4years isn't going to last forever. He used his power to rebel against the authority that made him,now is the time to be humble and accept his defeat to avoid further humiliation
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by nairavsdollars(f): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even after UI cleared him

blessedchild234:
So because of his incomplete result that's why he was disqualified but why not from the four years begining of his term?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Mraphel: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin
SaintLucia:
They have started in Aba, IPOB members are currently burning tyres chanting "Obaseki We Want."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
flejnr:
Obaseki personally shot him self in the leg. You don’t fight your helper when he still holds upper echelon than you in the party, ask ambode, Okorocha and yari
Okorocha busted their balls. Ambode and Yari are the cowards here
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by SaintLucia: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
infogenerator:
I can't help but laugh when I see people say " if Obaseki contests and wins under the PDP platform his certificate will be questioned"

When has there not be questioning in Nigeria politics, even the certificate Obaseki used in his first tenure was questioned when he wanted to contest again.....

I believe if Ize Iyamu can contest under APC then Obaseki has a chance under PDP too.

If he contests and wins under PDP it will all end in Court and I'm sure he can't loose because PDP would have looked at all possible loopholes before admiting him into their party in the first place.
Same way they didn't question the certificate of APC deputy governor when he was a senator under PDP till he join APC and won election. Obaseki knows more than all of u wailers on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by adedehinbo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
DMerciful:
In all you rants, you never mentioned the Edo people and whether he performed or not but how he did not worship Oshiomole
you know its not just based on oshiomole he got ousted,I Dont have to waste my time illustrating this,he can always test his popularity somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by infogenerator(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Nice question but the truh is that cabals can go any lenght to cover you up when you are on the same page but the moment you sleeve den you on ur own.

Very true, but the APC cabal in Edo state has to be careful so they don't shoot themselves on the leg.

They claim there is a discrepancy in his certificate, hence his disqualification. But this is the same certificate he used in contesting and winning the 2016 governorship election in Nigeria.

If this is correct, then his Governance under APC is up for questioning.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by joshjc(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
sorry,afemai are almost minority in Edo

Oshiomhole removed 3 Bini politicians from APC today..... Oshiomhole is afemai,obaseki is Bini.. Oshiomhole scored and own goal
the remaining candidates are from Edo south(Benin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Ikemba007: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Edo is not Lagos, Edo is not Lagos, Edo is not Lagos.
Now Edo don turn to Lagos grin

nairavsdollars:
We are waiting for the directives sir...PDP power

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyeka8:
I fear state house of assembly may begin the governors impeachment process which will be supervised by Adam Oshe.
Lol in your dreams.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by martineverest(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
joshjc:
the remaining candidates are from Edo south(Benin
those candidates aren't the target... Oshiomhole is the target..and ize too.... imagine Oshiomhole-iyamu-kabaka in governance
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ejimatic: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-appeal-my-disqualification-obaseki/
. Policians like wasting our times.Obaseki did not present his HSC certificate and NYSC.My concern is why? Could it be that that was what he used four years ago too?Why waiting for this revelation now.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Minjim: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Racoon:
I guess the APC does not fully understand the legal implications of disqualifying Obaseki today based on the alleged disputed certificate issue.It automatically means his governorship in the past 4years has been an illegality.

It's only a court that can determine that
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by DMerciful(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Where in you write up did you mention whether he performed or not? If he was still friends with Oshiomole, wouldn't you have supported him? The youths are not ready to brighten their future. We are not serious as youths, we help aged politicians to fight their fight and ignore our fight.
adedehinbo:
you know its not just based on oshiomole he got ousted,I Dont have to waste my time illustrating this,he can always test his popularity somewhere else
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by cosef: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
PDP is taking Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
it seems u are undertaking the way Benin people hate Oshiomhole....esan Is 100 percent PDP, remember?

Oshiomhole isn't bbini or esan...don't forget pdp swept Edo state in house of assembly elections last year
you're not from Edo state,
APC swept all the assembly seat.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by joshjc(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
those candidates aren't the target... Oshiomhole is the target..and ize too.... imagine Oshiomhole-iyamu-kabaka in governance
that's not what you wrote, your said oshiomole is removing candidates who are Bini

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ODI444(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
flejnr:
Obaseki personally shot him self in the leg. You don’t fight your helper when he still holds upper echelon than you in the party, ask ambode, Okorocha and yari
He actually dealt with APC psychologically. If he didn’t hold down APC, they would’ve removed him through primary which would have been humiliating and late for Obaseki to jump ship. If APC goes ahead with direct primary, court will void it because it’s a gazette and it’s backed by law. So the coast is clear for them to use indirect primary. If Obaseki joins PDP, he can win.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
blessedchild234:
the result he submitted four years ago is different from what he submitted now.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Gr8amechi: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
saxtaiwo:
There are times I wonder if these demons called polithiefians have conscience. Where were all these discrepancies and certificate issues when he did first time?
Just because he is no longer in good terms with this midget demon now he has been sent packing .
Everything evil is possible in naija,it's only in naija they sold NEPA and the buyer is still the seller,it's only in naija a prisoner will be visited and celebrated,
Pls Lord put me in a better country if it's true that we'll come to this world again.
Name discrepancies were never an issues until the recent bayelsa saga so now every part must check if their candidate has properly aligned details

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by nairavsdollars(f): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why cant he do it in Rivers

Rilwayne001:

There's no way Oshiomole will lose Edo state to another party. Lol. With federal might in his hands, what can stop APC?

This is Nigeria bro. Electorates vote no dey count.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
infogenerator:

Very true, but the APC cabal in Edo state has to be careful so they don't shoot themselves on the leg.

They claim there is a discrepancy in his certificate, hence his disqualification. But this is the same certificate he used in contesting and winning the 2016 governorship election in Nigeria.

If this is correct, then his Governance under APC is up for questioning.
Jesusloveyou:
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Correcto: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
You talk like a stupid person.
emkz:

I was talking to people that have sense; you are obviously no where near this category.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
ejimatic:
. Policians like wasting our times.Obaseki did not present his HSC certificate and NYSC.My concern is why? Could it be that that was what he used four years ago too?Why waiting for this revelation now.
Jesusloveyou:
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by RealEzee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
If APC disqualified Obaseki on grounds of false certificate then they have filled a dishonest governor all along, that tells alot about the party tho, hmmm
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
gbeseun:

God bless the womb that gave you to the world.
U can't plan to take food from my mouth and believe i will fold hands looking at you.
And all his plans will be push aside by federal power
Rubbish Oshiomholes end is near
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Teddyg2(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin BRAVO

techmo:
cool

Ambode treatment loading... appeal and go to jail, decamp and go to jail.. decamp to PDP and get disqualified over same result issue.. his best bet is to loot and buy off French or Dominican diplomatic passport and start living in exile

I wonder why some dull ipobians want to force us to believe Obaseki is a kind of a technocrat, the pussy ugly monkey got just 3 credits in WASC and didn't even pass English, to compound his dullness he made Second Class Lower 2.2 in Classic Studies (Studies of greek and European mythology and ways of life) in University of Ibadan without a factual certificate or evidence, I mean he didn't do maths chemistry, biology, programing in university and could only get a 2.2 reading shakes spear novel

Afrivest his company is a stockbroking firm that sells other peoples share, and they are not even credited with any major IPO of any good company

Lucifers only sin against Jehovah was his disloyalty to Gods authority, Lucifer never tried to remove Jehovah from the throne as the case of oshiomole vs obaseki, he never insulted Jehovah in all National Newspaper daily , disloyal people should be made to pay dearly so as to discourage such evil behaviour

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
infogenerator:

You might be right, but Obaseki still seem to me as someone who hasn't dropped his last cards yet, I bet he still has a game plan of some sort, I just can't see any other possibility for him aside from decamping, especially now that he mad it known he isn't contesting the resolve of his disqualification......

Says who........a waiver awaits him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.