Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (93443 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by akdjr(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2020
And that will be the end of his political career in the history of politics. You don't fight those who knows ur secret that can lead to destruction when reveal to the public.
duro4chang:
He will join PDP
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
timilehin007:
...the site couldn't be reached
check my signature brother... please...

and I will need a name so I can jot down

https://www.youtube.com/c/AijaysCorner
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Euouae:

You want him to go the Atiku way? He will only waste his loots. The battle is over. Osho will use every powers at his disposal coming from the Federal.

Obaseki should just loot very well and step aside. And that's if EFCC will come for him after his loss.

You know how politics work in Nigeria and telling him to decamp is just an effort in futility. His faith has been decided long before now.
Hope you are aware of Samuel Ortom case when he was denied the APC ticket for second term and how he defected to PDP and won the re-election
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
wonder233:
See this maggot trying to lecture on what he has no knowledge about. This is what you get when kids of these days can't stand a book. You come online and start arguing blindly. Since your attention span can't hold anything longer than a tweet, I refer you to what the Oba of Lagos said concerning the origin of the yorubas from the ancient bini kingdom.
I know it's close to lunch-time and you have to be at Bourdillon for your lunch. Please hurry, so you don't get told pomo has finished (though I think someone like you won't mind eating it like that sha)

I can see you are already nuke going nude in a shortwhile. When a man started throwing punch to the air like a drown dog then something not very right.

Pls enroll yourself in class of lunactic maybe your acute mental issue will be rectify.

I have send you home but unfortunately you have no home to go that is why you went gaga like rabbis dog. Anyway since being rhetoric and mentally in pendulum stage is your situation sorry I can't help you because helping you its a pure misplacement of priority.

Read the nonsense you posted Bini kingdom Yoruba kingdom like a mad man infact you are mad already by digressing from the point of argument and started swing around like wild goat testicles.

Seek help before you become nought and the screw get rust beyond redeem. Ndooh!!!

You are jobless bah I will keep you busy as long as you want and will ends drain you completely. Lets carry on.......ok.

Waiting.......
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by wonder233: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
The only problem with engaging you in a discussion is the long break you have to take during meal times...look at the time you're replying since morning. If you were a smart person, by now, you should have made friends with one of the food servers to reserve your portion, rather than toiling with the crowd every mealtime.
jrusky:

I can see you are already nuke going nude in a shortwhile. When a man started throwing punch to the air like a drown dog then something not very right.

Pls enroll yourself in class of lunactic maybe your acute mental issue will be rectify.

I have send you home but unfortunately you have no home to go that is why you went gaga like rabbis dog. Anyway since being rhetoric and mentally in pendulum stage is your situation sorry I can't help you because helping you its a pure misplacement of priority.

Read the nonsense you posted Bini kingdom Yoruba kingdom like a mad man infact you are mad already by digressing from the point of argument and started swing around like wild goat testicles.

Seek help before you become nought and the screw get rust beyond redeem. Ndooh!!!

You are jobless bah I will keep you busy as long as you want and will ends drain you completely. Lets carry on.......ok.

Waiting.......
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
wonder233:
The only problem with engaging you in a discussion is the long break you have to take during meal times...look at the time you're replying since morning. If you were a smart person, by now, you should have made friends with one of the food servers to reserve your portion, rather than toiling with the crowd every mealtime.

Oh its a pity now I realised truly you are jobless to be expecting a response immediately to a dounce like you. Sorry Ndooh you missed it.

Its quiet unfortunate that yet you still refused to seek help to readjust the screw with the help of brain lubricant.

Listen good a thwart will remain a thwart forever. As I said you are completely drained and dry intellectually and emotionally that is why you are dancing nude on social media.

Seek help the day is going dark another morning must never meet you still dancing naked on social media. Go home have a parliance meeting then your unreedemable condition might be critically analyse possibly spiritial help the way.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by timilehin007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
check my signature brother... please...

and I will need a name so I can jot down

https://www.youtube.com/c/AijaysCorner
I did. Akinmusayo timilehin
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
timilehin007:
I did. Akinmusayo timilehin
thank you
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Dalby(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by legba1(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2020
martineverest:
are u joking?...... Oshiomhole can't even try that.that would be the end of Oshiomhole in Edo state

Here we go again with chestbeating..... He was disqualified and nothing happened.... He will be impeached and nothing will happen...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.