Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind (1100 Views)

Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
MELANIN
A Human Has A “Hue” (Melanin), Without It You’d Be A ‘Kind Of Man’, Mankind

There are two types of people in the world, humans and mankind. One can maintain a healthy homeostasis on planet earth naturally, while the other cannot survive in Earth’s atmosphere without extreme accommodations.
There is a difference between ‘hue-mans’ and mankind. Mankind is more like a Neanderthal than a ‘hue-man’. Humans have existed on planet earth for millions of years, while mankind has yet to reach 10,000 years of existence.

The common misconception is that all people on planet earth are the same, that all of us are humans. We are all NOT of the same biological circumstance. There are obviously some commonalities between the two types, but that doesn’t make us the same species. That’s like saying every creature in the ocean has the same biological circumstance because they all live under water. This is important because the two different species of man (the original man and mankind) have totally different prerequisites for existing and thriving on planet earth. Our biological circumstance has different needs and unless those needs are catered to we’d all be maintaining a lifestyle conducive to a different species, ‘hue-mans’ and mankind alike.

The point of this is not to focus on how one is better than the other, time and nature will do that all by itself. What I’m trying to shed light on is the reality of the melanated masses whom all have common African origins are not the same species of man as the descendants of the caucasus mountain cave dwellers who now classify themselves as “white”.

This type of misconception is in part due to the public belittlement of melanin by the European scientific community, which has a way of inspiring the rest of the world to adopt its ideas and philosophies. On one hand, most of the popular and respected outlets of scientific information downplay the magnificence of melanin. On the other hand, these same centers of modern scientific thought are spending a significant amount of resources developing melanin cyborg technologies and other methods of utilizing melanin for financial gains and military power.

What is “hue”? Merriam Webster defines hue as color or gradation of color. The hue, or color that is in people comes from melanin. In other words, if you don’t have color then you don’t have melanin. Melanin is a prerequisite for being “hue-man”.

Don’t get me wrong, just because someone is “light-skinned” or “high yellow” doesn’t mean they aren’t a ‘hue-man’. Melanin can present itself externally in ‘hue-mans’ as a variety of browns – dark brown to light brown. Some people may have lower levels of melanin in the skin, while simultaneously maintaining moderate or even high levels of melanin internally (nervous system, brain, organs, etc.). However, if you are melanin deficient externally AND internally, then you would technically be a ‘kind of man’, but not a ‘hue-man’.

Humans can maintain a healthy homeostasis within earth’s natural atmosphere because of melanin. This is why “black don’t crack”. The melanin within the skin literally absorbs energy from the sun and stores it for later use like an organic battery.

Without sufficient levels of melanin, or carbon within your body the natural atmosphere of the planet would become non-cooperative with your survival. The sun alone would shrivel you up without a healthy layer of the cosmic sunscreen, melanin. So basically, the real ‘hue-mans’ on planet earth are melanated.

Mankind, is like a human, but minus the ‘hue’. They are almost completely void of melanin in all of its forms, externally and internally. This makes existing on planet earth a struggle without extreme accommodations – such us an entire civilization built along the premise of blocking out the sun.

If you notice, our current society which is based around eurocentic standards creates homes and buildings that look like caves, this is no accident. Windows are often few or tinted to ensure minimum sunlight reaches the inside. Mankind has the prototype of a human, but with Neanderthal DNA.

Vardzia – Caves in the Caucasus Mountains
The descendants of the Caucasus mountains (land of caves) are not technically “hue-mans” in the truest sense of the word, but rather a kind of man, ‘mankind’.

This is not really about race though, it’s about genetics. Race is made up, however genetics are very real and makes a difference in how this physical shell we are renting from the earth can interact with the cosmos and environment. The rhetoric about “being all the same” is only true for melanated minds (for the most part).

The melanin deficient descendants of cave dwellers do not have the same genetic make-up as the melanated masses, they are two different species with a very different biological circumstance. This is not “hate speech” it’s actual factuals.

Perhaps the world is in the terrible shape its in now because people who do not have the genetic capacity to exist in a way that is aligned with righteous universal laws are making decisions that impact all life as we know it.

Perhaps it’s time for the real ‘hue-mans’ to stand up and civilize the uncivilized once again, and restore a balance to the planet and ultimately the universe.

See the madness currently going on in our world...
Harvard Scientists Begin Experiment To Block Out The Sun

Earth Saved?: How Blocking out the Sun May Help Reduce Global Warming

A radical proposal on climate change: Block out the Sun

WHO WILL PROPOSE SUCH A THING...HUMANS OR MANKIND?

WHO'S GENETIC MAKEUP REQUIRES SUNLIGHT FOR A HEALTHY LIFE?

WHO WILL SUFFER IF THE SUN IS BLOCKED?

I know blacks don't like to think and plan ahead, they prefer to cry to their god, the white man after calamity strikes.

A WORD: Repent everyone of you, come out of false religions like Christianity and Islam that put you the chosen people in perperual slavery to the white man, while leading you in the way of idolatory and disobedience to YAH's commandments. Only then will you see the mighty hand of YAHUAH in judgement of the wicked and those that enslave you.

If you refuse to repent, you will perish with the rest of the world.

SHALOM.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by MuttleyLaff: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Last picture... the caves of Caccusus mountains where 'mankind" originated.

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by finalboss(m): 4:54am On Jun 13, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by MuttleyLaff: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11719654_georgia11copy_jpeg21837a3a61df88a67a6542cff1beb37d

... the caves of Caccusus mountains where 'mankind" originated.
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyDriveLaff.gif[/img]
Baba, ẹjọ, please, The Caucasus Mountains, which region in the world is it?
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2020
2Timothy 4:2-4 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by TheSourcerer: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2020
You are right from the beginning till you mentioned yaweh to help punsih evil.
You are correct on the rest though , great great job!

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by TheSourcerer: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Fascinating how the posters above me think it's a joke.

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by MuttleyLaff: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
You are right from the beginning till you mentioned yaweh to help punsih evil.
You are correct on the rest though, great great job!
Aside OP's embellishments, misinformation, dodgy ethnology, dodgy physical anthropology and misleading geographical origin of Adam, the first man, the last part about Yahweh's judgment to eradicate evil for good is 1000% correct

TheSourcerer:
It is fascinating how you are encouraging OP to go beyond the biblical 6000 years creation of Adam and give him confidence to go on talking of "... Mankind is more like a Neanderthal than a ‘hue-man’. Humans have existed on planet earth for millions of years, while mankind has yet to reach 10,000 years of existence ..." thats going to open him up to unpalatable things, lmao.

The above posters don't think its a joke. The joke is OP and how OP had turned into a joke, something that is easily verifiable..

OP, is straying into territories, OP will find its unsavoury. OP is shaking the table, and the effect will unbalance, lmao. The Bible deliberately put the lid on certain things about the evolution and ethnology of man, lmao
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Baba, ẹjọ, please, The Caucasus Mountains, which region in the world is it?

The regions of Russia and Turkey where ESAU built great kingdoms/ empires. The region where your beloved Khazars (white Jews) originated.

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:

My brother, they have a mindset: Everything from whiteman is good; Everything from black man is bad and primitive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by TheSourcerer: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

My brother, they have a mindset: Everything from whiteman is good; Everything from black man is bad and primitive.
I don't think we can do anything about it some black men (Not been dismissive in any way) are biologically incapable of thinking outside the box

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by MuttleyLaff: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:
MELANIN
A Human Has A “Hue” (Melanin), Without It You’d Be A ‘Kind Of Man’, Mankind

There are two types of people in the world, humans and mankind. One can maintain a healthy homeostasis on planet earth naturally, while the other cannot survive in Earth’s atmosphere without extreme accommodations.

There is a difference between ‘hue-mans’ and mankind. Mankind is more like a Neanderthal than ahue-man’. Humans have existed on planet earth for millions of years, while mankind has yet to reach 10,000 years of existence.

The common misconception is that all people on planet earth are the same, that all of us are humans. We are all NOT of the same biological circumstance. There are obviously some commonalities between the two types, but that doesn’t make us the same species. That’s like saying every creature in the ocean has the same biological circumstance because they all live under water. This is important because the two different species of man (the original man and mankind) have totally different prerequisites for existing and thriving on planet earth. Our biological circumstance has different needs and unless those needs are catered to we’d all be maintaining a lifestyle conducive to a different species, ‘hue-mans’ and mankind alike.

The point of this is not to focus on how one is better than the other, time and nature will do that all by itself. What I’m trying to shed light on is the reality of the melanated masses whom all have common African origins are not the same species of man as the descendants of the caucasus mountain cave dwellers who now classify themselves aswhite”.

Without sufficient levels of melanin, or carbon within your body the natural atmosphere of the planet would become non-cooperative with your survival. The sun alone would shrivel you up without a healthy layer of the cosmic sunscreen, melanin. So basically, the real ‘hue-mans’ on planet earth are melanated.

Mankind, is like a human, but minus the ‘hue’. They are almost completely void of melanin in all of its forms, externally and internally. This makes existing on planet earth a struggle without extreme accommodations – such us an entire civilization built along the premise of blocking out the sun.

If you notice, our current society which is based around eurocentic standards creates homes and buildings that look like caves, this is no accident. Windows are often few or tinted to ensure minimum sunlight reaches the inside. Mankind has the prototype of a human, but with Neanderthal DNA.

Vardzia – Caves in the Caucasus Mountains
The descendants of the Caucasus mountains (land of caves) are not technically “hue-mans” in the truest sense of the word, but rather a kind of man, ‘mankind’.

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s6/images/Noahsworld_map.jpg[/img]

... Fyi, about Caucasians donnie, they are the sons of Tubal and of course are descendants of Japheth, as seen in Genesis 10:2 above, lmao. Now, Caucasians, are actually from the area in the map above with the purple circle and purple arrow pointing to Caucasus. This is where these Japhites descendants spread out from. Time won't allow me to go into details about the Caucasians, but just take all white skinned are descendants of Japheth, Noah's youngest son, lmao.

donnie:
The regions of Russia and Turkey where ESAU built great kingdoms/ empires. The region where your beloved Khazars (white Jews) originated.
Baba, please act your age, which one is "your beloved Khazars (white Jews) originated" again, erhn? Every human being regardless of colour, regardless of where they are from regardless of sex are beloved to me nah.

Baba, you obviously can see from my above mention there that, I know where Caucasus Mountains are, but I was trying to see how you want to make the connect that the first man who was made in the Mediterranean Sea region, couldn't be in a reddish brown/yellow/olive skinned complexion (i.e. not black, not white but be right bang, in the middle of black and white).

White-skinned people (i.e. descendants of Japheth) are closely associated with the Caucasus Mountains region. Black-skinned people (i.e. descendants of Ham) are closely associated with Sub-Sahara Africa region. Reddish brown/yellow/olive skinned complexion people (i.e. descendants of Shem, so are Semites or Semitic) are closely associated with the North Africa, Asia and Mediterranean Sea region

As for the Neanderthals, my brother, that is a stinking can of worms you don't want to open, so please just let sleeping dogs lie. Leave Neanderthals out of all this. Biko.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11693682_equator_pngd9b0890fdf7ad3415fba32f412e80968

I am sure the red equator lines, though a bit thin, are clearly visible & the readership know the implication of those red lines as regards to the skin of people living on it or close to it.

The tropics include the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and because the tropics get more exposure to the sun, any persons/people living near/on tropics automatically are black skinned. There are no North African or Mediterranean region countries on any tropic so unlike tropical countries don't naturally have black skinned people, that's a fact, so with that nugget in mind the Israelites were olive skinned, or varying shades of reddish brown, just as scripture say king David et al were (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)

Now, I think it will be hilarious, should any believe that Adam, who was created in Iraq, outside Africa, will be a black man. (i.e. a black skinned) IMHO, it will only be a dimwit, who would come out to say the Israelites, who are in the Mediterranean Sea region were and/or would be black skinned.

The first man, Adam and the Israelites are further away from the equator, as seen in the above world map picture, hence i[b]t'll be illogical to assert they are black-skinned or they are white-skinned. Iraq and Mediterranean sea region, are not in Africa[/b], so the people group in that region were different shades of reddish brown, as in reddish brown in range of light to dark (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)

donnie:
This is not really about race though, it’s about genetics. Race is made up, however genetics are very real and makes a difference in how this physical shell we are renting from the earth can interact with the cosmos and environment.
It sure is about genetics and not about race, lmao. It is obvious, its has to do with inherited traits, and thats why we had the first flood, and then later we had the confusion of languages, lmao

donnie:
The rhetoric about “being all the same” is only true for melanated minds (for the most part).
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
It's what a black supremacist would say

donnie:
The melanin deficient descendants of cave dwellers do not have the same genetic make-up as the melanated masses, they are two different species with a very different biological circumstance. This is nothate speechit’s actual factuals.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Smh, so you're implying what?
Okay, mister d, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, its not "hate speech", but what specifically are the "actual factuals" hmm?

donnie:
Perhaps the world is in the terrible shape its in now because people who do not have the genetic capacity to exist in a way that is aligned with righteous universal laws are making decisions that impact all life as we know it.

Perhaps it’s time for the realhue-mansto stand up and civilize the uncivilized once again, and restore a balance to the planet and ultimately the universe
Smh, you really are pushing in, twisting, wriggling and turning the stuck in dagger, abi?
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by kkins25(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
i too have often pondered on the race/ species terminologies ascribed to humans or "hue-mans" grin grin as you put it. Scientifically, there is no such thing as the races being of different human species. however considering the minor genetic differences like that coding for melanin makes me almost want to accuse scientist of wrongly describing the variety of homos walking the earth today as a single species. its quite tempting but i dont think it is a productive line of thought, we are already struggling with racial bigotry not to come and add specie bigotry.. abego !!
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
kkins25:
i too have often pondered on the race/ species terminologies ascribed to humans or "hue-mans" grin grin as you put it. Scientifically, there is no such thing as the races being of different human species. however considering the minor genetic differences like that coding for melanin makes me almost want to accuse scientist of wrongly describing the variety of homos walking the earth today as a single species. its quite tempting but i dont think it is a productive line of thought, we are already struggling with racial bigotry not to come and add specie bigotry.. abego !!

Those who taught you that big English understand and will agree with this post. They only use such language to fool others, especially those they plan to annihilate.
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by MuttleyLaff: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
kkins25:

donnie:
Those who taught you that big English understand and will agree with this post. They only use such language to fool others, especially those they plan to annihilate.
If you leave on and/or near any of the three equators (i.e. the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn) you will need melanin. Fyi, God designed that everyone have the same number of melanocytes, but some people, from melanocytes, make more melanin than others. It's as simple as that bro.

Now baba, coming up with specie bigotry, is trying to rock and shake the table. Earthquake tremors things loading be that. Baba is playing on people's fear, people's ignorance, people's lack of self worth and self esteem et cetera.

Baba's post is full of holes, It has more holes than a swiss cottage cheese
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by MuttleyLaff: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The Semites, the middle son of Noah, (i.e. Shem) received land from the Nile delta, north of Lebanon up to East of India, with climate that's neither hot or cold but is a blend of both, hence why their skin is in the middle, as in meaning inbetween black and white. It's reddish brown, after the reddish earth Adam and Eve were made up from.

[img]https://s7/images/hue.jpg[/img]
kkins25, it's going to be, swinging between anywhere in the range of those two red arrows
I think it was that weblink you didnt syntactically post well that pissed off the bot

Sorry your post got hidden there
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

kkins25, it's going to be, swinging between anywhere in the range of those two red arrows
I think it was that weblink you didnt syntactically post well that pissed off the bot

Sorry your post got hidden there

Lack of Melanin. grin
You're saying YAH created people and kept them in such a hot region without protective gear? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by MuttleyLaff: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:
Lack of Melanin. grin
You're saying YAH created people and kept them in such a hot region without protective gear? cheesy
What's so funny? Is it you saying "Lack of Melanin" because you didnt put on your glasses to read "Fyi, God designed that everyone have the same number of melanocytes, but some people, from melanocytes, make more melanin than others. It's as simple as that bro" ni?

Look up the world map above, with the three equators nah baba. Do you see how far away north east Africa, Asia and the Mediterranean Sea regions are from the three equators (i.e. the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn) Do you understand the science and implication on being on or close to them equators?

Do you expect north east Africa and the Mediterranean Sea regions that aren't on the equators, to be hot regions?
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by kkins25(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sorry, i was spambotted!!! What sites are safe for me to use images from na? MuttleyLaf
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by MuttleyLaff: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
kkins25:
Sorry, i was spambotted!!! What sites are safe for me to use images from na? MuttleyLaf
Almost all are safe, including the used in your hidden post. The reason you were spambotted is because your image link was typed in incorrectly and/or unproperly done, and so the browser couldn't render it, which triggerred the bot to hide the post and withdraw posting privileges from you (i.e. banned you then)
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by hunter21(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2020
donnie:

But really is this not the problem the blackman has today? everything is a joke, hide something from the blackman by putting it in a book

1 Like

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2020
hunter21:

But really is this not the problem the blackman has today? everything is a joke, hide something from the blackman by putting it in a book

Gbam
Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Caucasus mountains: where mankind originated

Re: Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind by donnie(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Mankind.
They quickly cut it off nowadays.

(1) (Reply)

"Judge Not" & "Judge Righteously", How Do We Reconcile The Two? / Free And Undeserved - Joseph Prince / Let's Talk: Beating Of Witches/wizards And Burning Their Shrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.