Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers (41619 Views)

Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Racoon:

grin grin grin

Never trust the words of a politician.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nothing can be done by oshiomhole. Edo is an APC state and a Yoruba state

2 Likes

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Abigail35(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
God help us in Nigeria
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by wink2015(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:
I thought some said that Edo is not Lagos?

Indeed! Edo is not Lagos.

In Lagos, the sitting Governor was allowed to contest the direct primary involving all registered party members, which he lost democratically.

In Edo, the sitting Governor was disqualified by the same party that qualified him 4yrs ago, such that he would not even be contesting the APC direct primaries.

Ambode will be laughing where he is, upon realizing his own situation was even better, and truly Edo is not Lagos.

YOU MISINTERPRET THE STATEMENT WRONGLY.

For the avoidance of doubt, Oshiomole will still not have his way to produce the next governor.

EDO STATE IS NOT LAGOS STATE/

If you have the wisdom to understand what it means.

Ize Iyamu will still want to have 8 years if he succeed at the polls.

Will that not deprive the other parts of the state?

Oshiomole is creating one problem in Edo state while opening up other bigger problems.

Lagos state is a yoruba ALL TRIBE state but Edo state is a mix tribe state and if a so called godfather is not careful he creates problem for his own region that will make his tribe suffer in the years to come.

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Kuginzi: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Igbos can u remember your popular comment on Nairaland; "EDO IS NOT LAGOS"?
I Pity u guys.

5 Likes

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by winj3: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oshiomhole is not a Godfather, he is acting on the orders of Buhari. he is nothing more than a boy boy!

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Flier: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
The same way Akpabio, Saraki and other godfathers failed to install their chosen ones in the 2019 election is the same way Tinubu, Oshiomhole and Ibori empires would fall. Nothing in this world last forever but make good use of it while available.
I hate godfatherism but to be serious Obaseki went too far, he nearly sent Oshiomhole out of the state
Remember he is yet to inaugurate 14 members of the house till this moment ?
The man is just an animal you don’t fight like that,you fight using common sense

6 Likes

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by wonder233: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Article as written by a Yoruba spineless stooge
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by wonder233: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yoruba spineless stooge spotted
Flier:
I hate godfatherism but to be serious Obaseki went too far, he nearly sent Oshiomhole out of the state
Remember he is yet to inaugurate 14 members of the house till this moment ?
The man is just an animal you don’t fight like that,you fight using common sense
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

In Lagos, the sitting Governor was allowed to contest the direct primary involving all registered party members, which he lost democratically.

In Edo, the sitting Governor was disqualified by the same party that qualified him 4yrs ago, such that he would not even be contesting the APC direct primaries.

Ambode will be laughing where he is, upon realizing his own situation was even better, and truly Edo is not Lagos.
I follow laugh grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by 900winer(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
O........sho........ba........ba.... cheesy
Edo is no Lagos grin grin
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by stanluiz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

The Anambra where Governor Ngige was taken to Okija shrine by Chris Uba
When Pete obi was elected. He ended the god fatherism politics in anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by igala1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Adam Oshiomole may have won this war, but the battle remains. Definitely, Edo people would pay back against God fatherism at the polls by voting PDP and that's when Oshiomole would begin to feel the heat of the Progressive Governors. He'd lose his chairmanship.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by drskyfly007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

Ambode will be laughing where he is, upon realizing his own situation was even better, and truly Ambode will agree that Edo is not Lagos.
bro forget all these politicians, they are all same..But don't be surprised if Obaseki eventually has the last laugh grin
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Solababa91(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
I beg to disagree with all the Godfatherism peddlers, Obaseki cannot be wiser and taller than the party leaders who despite appeals up till today refused to do the needful as regards the 14 lawmakers that were denied of their elected positions. If he's not used as a scape goat, I bet you several of such will repeat itself I'm the near future. I do not care if he wins or not I whatever party he may decamp to. You cannot be greater than the political party you rode on to victory. Plus what happened in Bayelsa has thought APC a lesson. He should go and sort his certificate inconsistencies out.

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Uzeee: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by drskyfly007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
900winer:
O........sho........ba........ba.... cheesy

Edo is no Lagos grin grin
Can never be Lagos bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Help2020: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

Ambode will be laughing where he is, upon realizing his own situation was even better, and truly Ambode will agree that Edo is not Lagos.
Chill,the battle is not finished yet.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Unfortunately, the old ones refuse to give youths the chance. Apart from the fact that they've created a political environment toxic to youths with good intentions. As long as these elders fail at allowing the youth a shot at various administrative posts then part of the blame rests on them. The “Not Too Young To Run” bill is the right step out of several in correcting this anomaly.

Another is apathy for politics. They see the jamboree and thieving that goes on there and their mentality is “wait for my turn”. There is some lack of concern towards correcting the problems Nigerians face on a daily basis. And it starts from our communities and from childhood. Things like going to school or to the church or mosque are drilled into many kids. What of the importance of things like town hall meetings and community development schemes? No wonder calling for meeting to solve problems to the house is difficult for me as a landlord.

The third is the hustle. Youths are yet to reach a certain level of attainment in life and that is the period they must work hard to get one. They want to earn income, marry, have kids, attain high posts in their careers etc. That will be their focus and not politics which takes time and experience to build a reputation in.

2 Likes

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Peacemaker5128: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is the beginning of the end of oshiomhole and apc

Una go hear the scores
typical IPOB miscreants chest beating

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Creamz(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

I am not sure the last has been heard of Godwin Obaseki. Osho should be ready for a fight. It's no going to be uhuru for jim yet!
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Tap0lane: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Same set of nitwit that were singing Edo is not Lagos anthem.

olaric:
For Oshiomhole, the countdown until his downfall just began. No mortal plays "god" forever-none.
martineverest:
tell them o....it's the end of Oshiomhole in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by 900winer(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
drskyfly007:
Can never be Lagos bro grin
They don no.. grin

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Psalmistproject: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigeria is gradually sliding into the smelly grips of old, epic ugly, potbellied and short idiots.
All because of the last, tall, near death, shocking shockable President.

2 Likes

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Tap0lane: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
No be Peter Obi install Obiano or you are trying to be foolish by whole n not half.
stanluiz:
When Pete obi was elected. He ended the god fatherism politics in anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Kuginzi: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
olaric:
For Oshiomhole, the countdown until his downfall just began. No mortal plays "god" forever-none.
Relax!!

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Kingspin(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
All eyes on INEC

I hope another Kogi election will not repeat itself.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Tap0lane: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na so una talk so tey u push Ebele, Saraki, CJN Melayi etc inside well.
igala1:
Adam Oshiomole may have won this war, but the battle remains. Definitely, Edo people would pay back against God fatherism at the polls by voting PDP and that's when Oshiomole would begin to feel the heat of the Progressive Governors. He'd lose his chairmanship.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by heysquare(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
olaric:
Abeg park well! Asif Obaseki himself is a saint!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.