Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers (41536 Views)

Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Edo can never be Lagos. Italian lace can never be compared with Aba linen. See the way a governor was rattled and maneuvered not even a chance to put up fight.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by ledaman: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
kingkakaone:

This is what those thinking APC is in trouble don't know.

The leaders of the party sidelined in the state by obaseki is also a factor in this case.

Imagine kabaka an his fellow things waiting for him on election day plus having the military supporting them, Obaseki didn't think through at all.

He should go and watch series movies, eg House of cards and other politically inclined series to understand when to show your strongest move.
Frank, Claire,Seth,Zoe lolz! Very wonderful series movie
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by ledaman: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
jaxxy:

At the expense of what? That is the big question. To allow polical thugs have their way and feast on the developmental goods of the state? The fact Ure a party leader doesn’t give u right the play with Democratic process and control who becomes governor or president. It’s not done in democracy and civil climes.
You are a learner in politics!
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
ledaman:
You are a learner in politics!

Politics or Nigerian style of politics?
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

So why did he not present UI certificate as his highest qualification instead of using the SSCE

Where was it said that he did not present his University Certificate? Where did you here it from?
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by ledaman: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
jaxxy:

Politics or Nigerian style of politics?
Even in developed countries they decision makers underground!

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
ledaman:
Even in developed countries they decision makers underground!

Naso. Keep deceiving urself. Im talking about democracy, like in America, France. Which godfather is making decisions for the country underground? When they have strong working systems.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by tuoky: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Both the op and the people that agree to this, are all mad.. This is why Nigeria is still backward..
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Ingredient88(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
recievesense:
Power corrupts absolutely.
are you a political science student
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by FlameZ80s(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
With the disqualification of Godwin Obaseki by the APC screening committee, Oshiomhole, has succesful established himself as the next godfather of Edo State.

He has joined the same league as James Ibori of Delta State and Bola Tinubu of Lagos state, as the puppet masters behind the throne that decides who rules their respective states

IF PDP UNDERSTAND POLITICS, EDO STATE IS ALREADY PDP WITHOUT ELECTION. IF APC DISQUALIFIED THEIR OWN CANDIDATE WHO HAS BEEN A SERVING GOVERNOR, THEN ALL PDP NEEDS DO IS TAKE IT TO COURT SO THE GOVERNOR WILL BE REPLACED BY THE RUNNER UP IN THE PAST ELECTION. THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GIVE THEM A FOUR YEAR TENURE
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by thatigboman: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Solababa91:

An ordinary member that Obaseki went with some of his colleagues to plead? An ordinary member who the party once chose to head a reconcilation committee? I don't feed from his table but you went too far saying Tinubu is an ordinary member. He is a party leader just like Buhari who does not have any post in the party aside being a leader.
what post is he holding in the party naa? If I steal money, governors will be coming to me too and ask for assistance
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by pquaver(m): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
With the disqualification of Godwin Obaseki by the APC screening committee, Oshiomhole, has succesful established himself as the next godfather of Edo State.

He has joined the same league as James Ibori of Delta State and Bola Tinubu of Lagos state, as the puppet masters behind the throne that decides who rules their respective states

I don't think Oshiomole is at tinubu level yet.. Imagine Tinubu has no position in APC yet can remove a governor.. I don't think Oshiomole could have battled obaseki with his position as APC chairman..
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by senatordave1(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2020
ogbonti:

Oshiomole makes Tinubu look like a saint. At least Tinubu pulled his stunt during the primaries but to disqualify Obaseki not to even be on ballot for the primaries shows Osho is a weak as s re tar ded frog headed bas ta rd

there is a reason actors in hollywood films tell their adversary to drop their gun and fight man to man if they know they are man enough

what Oshomole did is to hold on tight to a gun and remove a gun from Obaseki’s hands and then claim to be a strong man

OSHOMOLE IF YOU BE MAN - you for allow OBASEKI CONTEST THE PRIMARY AND SEE HOW GOOD HE WOULD HAVE BEATEN YOUR AS S!

fear fear oshomole grin

the matter still hang, the last has not been heard or seen in this drama

last last Oshomole will be disgraced- how it will happen I don’t know but I am having a good feeling about all this

Keep quiet and wail alone
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Naso. Keep deceiving urself. Im talking about democracy, like in America, France. Which godfather is making decisions for the country underground? When they have strong working systems.

Democracy and politics is same in every country. A Trump himself is forever loyal to the Republican bigwigs and why he is having a smooth ride and support.

Let him step on a toes and you will see how they will mess him up at all angles. It's a okay everywhere. Align with those and matters and you will never have a problem.

If you must go into a political war, be sure you have the loyal numbers on your side, if not, you will be rubbished on just terms.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by laughitall(m): 3:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This is the beginning of the end of oshiomhole and apc

Una go hear the scores
I just dey imagine a conversation between oshiomhole and obaseki now. Phone rings!

Oshiomhole: how far? How you feel now

Obaseki: no level forget that matter. You don fuckkk up

Oshiomhole: how? But you nor green loyal now

Obaseki : you don fuckkk up. Body go tell you and APC for this ground. Remember say even for the last election despite say na ize iyamu way be thief na im PDP bring as their candidate. PDP almost win

Oshiomhole: wetin that one come mean now

Obaseki: I just dey tell you because you don't know what you have put your hand into. Even as at today the whole
esan land is still loyal to PDP. Even the last presidential election na PDP win

Oshiomhole: wait o. You dey threaten me? See ehnn. Nothing dey happen

Obaseki: no wahalar he go be like film for your eye
Remember say Baba ( Buhari) nor dey reason person. So he nor go join anyside

hello .. nothing dey happened..
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 13, 2020
tuoky:
Both the op and the people that agree to this, are all mad.. This is why Nigeria is still backward..
undecided
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Tiheanacho(m): 4:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Kuginzi:
Igbos can u remember your popular comment on Nairaland; "EDO IS NOT LAGOS"?
I Pity u guys.
IPOB kill u there. Idiot.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by ledaman: 7:10am On Jun 13, 2020
jaxxy:

I said it you are a leaner in politics the said countries you mentioned are not left out,Go and watch and house of card for your eyes to open.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by jaxxy(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2020
ledaman:
I said it you are a leaner in politics the said countries you mentioned are not left out,Go and watch and house of card for your eyes to open.

Ure confusing and misleading urself. I’m talking about real life situation ur talking about house of card fictions? Lolz
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by jaxxy(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Euouae:

Democracy and politics is same in every country. A Trump himself is forever loyal to the Republican bigwigs and why he is having a smooth ride and support.

Let him step on a toes and you will see how they will mess him up at all angles. It's a okay everywhere. Align with those and matters and you will never have a problem.

If you must go into a political war, be sure you have the loyal numbers on your side, if not, you will be rubbished on just terms.

Seems u didn’t follow Trump campaign very well. Pls go back and watch them. Trump came like an outsider and he insulted very republican big wig u can think of. For George bush, mitt Romney and even veterans and was even ready for the pope. Trump spared and feared no one.

What are u even talking about? U obvious confused. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by ledaman: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Ure confusing and misleading urself. I’m talking about real life situation ur talking about house of card fictions? Lolz
Well I don't need to prove anything to u it a matter of choice.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Seems u didn’t follow Trump campaign very well. Pls go back and watch them. Trump came like an outsider and he insulted very republican big wig u can think of. For George bush, mitt Romney and even veterans and was even ready for the pope. Trump spared and feared no one.

What are u even talking about? U obvious confused. Lolz

He insulted every Republican and single handedly supported himself to clinch the ticket right?

Same Republicans he insulted still keeping him in office right?

I have heard you.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Euouae:

He insulted every Republican and single handedly supported himself to clinch the ticket right?

Same Republicans he insulted still keeping him in office right?

I have heard you.

The masses are different from the establishment. Are pretending not to know what we are talking about again or what? grin
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Kuginzi: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tiheanacho:

IPOB kill u there. Idiot.
Hahahaha..

Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Aninzevitus47: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
poor man
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Benwallt:
Edo can never be Lagos. Italian lace can never be compared with Aba linen. See the way a governor was rattled and maneuvered not even a chance to put up fight.
Edo is now officially Lagos.
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by Benwallt(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Edo is now officially Lagos.
Worst than Lagos
Re: Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers by ogbonti: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2020
senatordave1:

Keep quiet and wail alone

Oshomoles political end is closer than you think

every man who played God in Nigerian politics form IBB to ABACHA to ADEDIBU to ARISEKOLA ALAO to NZERIBE to ANENIH to SOLOMON LAR to OBASANJO to ANENIH - were all defeated because the people grew tired of their manipulations. some are still alive today but cannot even win their ward talk less of their local government area for their party

so the end of OSHIOMOLE is inevitable and when that happens - his retirement will be at the evil forest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH / Fayose Under Fire For Saying He Won’t Receive PMB Today / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.