Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

SHARE YOUR HOME TRAINING EXPERIENCE? And How It Has Helped Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SHARE YOUR HOME TRAINING EXPERIENCE? And How It Has Helped Your Career (249 Views)

He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life / Loyalty To A Company Vs Gaining Experience And Moving To Another Company / Get The Undiluted 3in1 Training Experience! Graphics, Motion Gra & Video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHARE YOUR HOME TRAINING EXPERIENCE? And How It Has Helped Your Career by BusinessSharper: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Me: I remember onetime during devotion, my father asked me to read out a non English bible verses, as I was reading, I skipped some part because the words were to hard to pronounce. My father noticed this and asked me to read back. For every part I skipped I got a knock on my head.

Lesson: This taught me not to take shortcuts while learning. And that the person with the right answers is the one who will impress the coaches, employers, colleagues, investors and other powerful people.

Victor Amos
(Author Spanner twelve)
I tell business and management short stories

Re: SHARE YOUR HOME TRAINING EXPERIENCE? And How It Has Helped Your Career by chatinent: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
I learnt to grow the hard way without love. In fact, I was.

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR HOME TRAINING EXPERIENCE? And How It Has Helped Your Career by BusinessSharper: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:
I learnt to grow the hard way without love. In fact, I was.

This is deep.
Re: SHARE YOUR HOME TRAINING EXPERIENCE? And How It Has Helped Your Career by yvelchstores(f): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Growing up, we were taught to be content with what we had, we don't steal.
Every place I have worked, they trust me with more than they trust others. I don't ever get tempted to take what is not mine, even if the hunger wants to tie my stomach to a bow. infact it's grace, not just upbringing.
Re: SHARE YOUR HOME TRAINING EXPERIENCE? And How It Has Helped Your Career by BusinessSharper: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
yvelchstores:
Growing up, we were taught to be content with what we had, we don't steal.
Every place I have worked, they trust me with more than they trust others. I don't ever get tempted to take what is not mine, even if the hunger wants to tie my stomach to a bow. infact it's grace, not just upbringing.

Credibility! I won’t be surprised if one day I find you at the helm of leadership in an organization.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Richer Day By DAY / Please Subscribe To My Youtube Channel / Is Tbd Income Program Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.