Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * (7971 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Today I went to slot to buy a Xiaomi redmi note 8, I was surprised to see the queue for the new infinix note 7 in Ibadan.

I had to join the queue. Who no like better thing? cheesy
I just left now, couldn't get the phone due to long queue. I'll go again tomorrow by 6am.

I noticed only myself and 1 tall guy came for xiaomi..

Am new here. I hope the phone is as awesome as I think shocked

4 Shares

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by 3pleo: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Most stupid market strategy I have seen it recent times. Msteeeeeeeeeew

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by chariisGRACE(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wetin SHOCK no go see for BUHARI body?
How did you know they all came for the IN7. abi u give them interview?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Anitafire(f): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
If this is Lagos it should be yesterday, same crowd I met when I went to get my own Note 7 too.
Infinix did a great job on the phone.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by RealEzee(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:
Today I went to slot to buy a Xiaomi redmi note 8, I was surprised to see the queue for the new infinix note 7 in Ibadan.

I just left now, couldn't get the phone due to long queue. I'll go again tomorrow by 6am.

Google and YouTube is your friend, listen to them

1 Like

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
I'm being serious here guys.
The aged men and women came to buy Infinix. Even the youngies. I was surprised when they all mentioned the same phone.
Maybe they didn't entirely come for Infinix note 7 but they were on infinix queue. Only one student was pricing xiaomi and a few went to Tecno queue and Nokia
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
RealEzee:
Google and YouTube is your friend, listen to them

OK I will watch reviews
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
3pleo:
Most stupid market strategy I have seen it recent times. Msteeeeeeeeeew

Stupid strategy how? That the queue was too long? I don't get pls explain
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Transsion Marketers are liars
Transsion Marketers are deceivers.
That picture was taken and uploaded on the 11th of January. The shitfinix note 7 wasn't even out by than.

It was taken by Slot Stores and used as their facebook page profile picture.

https://m.facebook.com/105913000945268/photos/a.105913094278592/105913730945195/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal

Anybody who trusts tecno and infinix marketers on this site is naive and inexperienced.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by RiseAbove(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Is the decoration in front of the shop, a pandemic decoration or IN7 decoration or maybe Christmas decoration smiley

8 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Sonoyom(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha, they actually went for an interview for the position of Infinix Note 7 Marketer, this thread is his final project before he is employed.

So somebody go baff con go queue up to buy phone with 720p display, wonders no go fit end for Transsion markets head.

29 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by kings59: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anitafire:
If this is Lagos it should be yesterday, same crowd I met when I went to get my own Note 7 too.
Infinix did a great job on the phone.

You could have invested that money in fish farming or still bake bons and meat pie and distribute to people that will sell for you.... more money.

So sad that subscription will finish the ones you have in your account, and you gat to spend more.

No wonder billionaires make use of smaller phones because they know they ain't safe when it comes to online.

Ask Hushpuppi if I dey lie....

Cubana should watch out and be very careful....

Nice phone though

6 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Sonoyom(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
That picture was taken and uploaded on the 11th of January. The shitfinix note 7 wasn't even out by than.

Anybody who trusts tecno and infinix marketers on this site is naive and inexperienced.
These guys are terrible, he even mentioned Xaiomi. Very pathetic folks.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sonoyom:

These guys are terrible, he even mentioned Xaiomi. Very pathetic folks.
Lol, it no longer shocks me

They have all kinds of liar in their crew

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Rasome(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
God! Who did we offend?

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Obaiyski(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
No social distancing, no face mask, Abeh nose mask..

OP, mind how you mislead people with low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by PrettyBunny(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaiyski:
No social distancing, no face mask, Abeh nose mask

That picture is very old..It's online he got it

18 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Obaiyski(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
PrettyBunny:

That picture is very old..It's online he got it
The guy want to mislead people with low IQ..

6 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by BABAawoo47: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

delete di post else.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by nickvanilla(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
False news

1 Like

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by crispyJ: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

Guy better goand buy dah xiaomi ..

Mtchew.. people and crowd .
#modified
Initially i taught this was a thread and that i was speaking to someone not till i went through the comments.. sad sad angry

6 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by osamz007: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
NA SAME WAY PEOPLE PLENTY FOR HELL FIRE ROAD

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by jamesope04(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
I know the mischievous OP will avoid this thread since he has been bursted. @OP, na hellfire you dey go with this kind of lie o

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by AskProf: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

You are quite pathetic.

14 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
BABAawoo47:
delete di post else.... angry angry angry angry
Ok
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's becoming irritating now

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Earlystar698(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
People still like this trash?

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by bwehdoneit(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Bursted!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by WalkerMichael(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Op, if little lies takes one to hell fire, your own don sure.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even with all this outrage from online keyboard warriors and unemployed online gurus

It still doesn't change the fact that xiaomi is only popular on nairaland phone section with less than 20 users.

Infinix is still selling out!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Chuksteric(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:
infinix is trash shocked
Are you paid to be stupid or that's how you are? Even your fellow marketers can't bail you out.. Trash products with trashy marketers

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Crownedjon: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Edoairways please come and masturbate for us

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten / MTN 1GB For 200 Naira Weekly Plan / TECNO!!! Out With Two New Devices: S3 And M7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.