Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (59381 Views)

Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / Where Is Odigie Oyegun? / Why I Withdrew From APC Chairmanship Race- John Odigie-oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Ofuji(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

The problem was that Obaseki went late to see the godfather of yoruba politics (Tinubu) knowing fully well his state is a Yoruba state and the people has APC at heart.

To me the visit should have been more earlier. I think his actions got Tinubu angry. A stitch in time saves nine

Edo Yoruba state? You are indeed clueless

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
kings59:
Like for him to decamp to PDP

Share for him to remain in APC
Sai PDP

Cc lzaa metaphysical afamed bambambiglo
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ejimatic: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
fergie001:

His certificates were made public and was on fp here sef.
. According to the submission of the screening panel he did not have original copies of what he presented especially his NYSC and HSC results. Those are the bone of contention...I don't believe the sceeniring committee of eggheads will disqualify somebody who is qualified academic ally

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by martineverest(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
I see AP and PDP uniting against Oshiomhole in Edo state...
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Kenyy: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well said.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Story for the god. Are you not part of those people misleading And advising obaseki against all the party leaders including the 2 reconciliation committees headed by senate president and chief bisi akande?

Did anyone see any national assembly legislators supporting and sympathising with him?

Obaseki got it wrong at all levels.
He should had pretended to be making peace with is estranged godfather til he will succeeded in his second term ambition den start uprooting oshiomole .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by slivertongue: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
of course we know
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Mexyz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

The problem was that Obaseki went late to see the godfather of yoruba politics (Tinubu) knowing fully well his state is a Yoruba state and the people has APC at heart.

To me the visit should have been more earlier. I think his actions got Tinubu angry. A stitch in time saves nine
Who or what makes Edo State a Yoruba State?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by lograr(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
kings59:
Like for him to decamp to PDP

Share for him to remain in APC

He has decamped
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
What's Oyegun's political value?
I wonder oo, someone that's not politically grounded.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Westezenwa: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
The untold story of security matters in Nigeria, First of all why are our police officers always killing and acting wired among its fellow citizens, that is a question we all got to ask our self, secondly is why is CHIEF IN COMMAND

https://thenigeriafm.com/the-untold-story-of-security-matters-in-nigeria/
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ThatFairGuy: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Oshiomhole tried this nonsense with Rochas pre 2019 election. He refused Rochas in-law from becoming the Party's flag bearer. Rochas, legit handed over the state to PDP and move to Senate house.
Tyrant Buhari intervened by using Supreme Court to bring Hope back.

Obaseki shouldn't go the way of Ambode. We make war to live in peace.
As if you don't know why he was disqualified
TYPICAL PDP, HE WANTS APC TO TAKE CHANCES

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:

ABEG ASK ME? ... PEOPLE JUST PARADE THEMSELVES AS STATE MEN.... WELL TIME WILL TELL

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Emerie22(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
APC dead and buried in Edo

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by martineverest(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
emkz:
Not true. Nothing would happen. Governor Obaseki dug his own pit by sidelining state party leaders.

Now there is one is fighting for him.

If he was a popular governor, by now there'd be riots in Edo State. Ex Governor Oyegun need to advise him to keep quiet and silently work for the opposition.
my brother ,Edo people don pass this stage..we have been waiting for this.....Edo is PDP and obaseki is the only reason Edo people even consider APC... Edo APC is heavily pro-obaseki.

mark my words,APC is dead in Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Donmaximum: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

Mr man bikiaful Edo state is not Afonjas Ok

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by fergie001: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
ejimatic:
. According to the submission of the screening panel he did not have original copies of what he presented especially his NYSC and HSC results. Those are the bone of contention...I don't believe the sceeniring committee of eggheads will disqualify somebody who is qualified academic ally
Unless something is wrong I wouldn't know why he has not presented it publicly by now sef!

I will think he already had a Plan B......Edolites, the choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Bloggz74(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

Wake up from your dreamland bro

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by slivertongue: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
internal democracy has been murdered in APC
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ejimatic: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
fergie001:

Unless something is wrong I wouldn't know why he has not presented it publicly by now sef!

I will think he already had a Plan B......Edolites, the choice is yours.
I am surprised too.What he said after his disqualification is :I would not appeal the committee's decision.Why ? In my opinion he knows he has no case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Donmaximum:
Mr man bikiaful Edo state is not Afonjas Ok

Edo is a Yoruba state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mexyz:
Who or what makes Edo State a Yoruba State?

Historical appreciations.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by fredoooooo: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ara baba yi o ya , he just dey receive beatings blue black and red from different angle cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by fredoooooo: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Beatings don dey affect baba's brain grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Azmanaty: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Queseda:
If you're wondering why the trio of Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Buhari are the most hated politicians East of the Niger, this is just one of the reasons. From sacking their 'son' GEJ from office, to fücking all their favourite politicians - Atiku, Dino and Saraki hardcore, rubbishing the aspirations of whichever politician they show any glimpse of sympathy for - Ambode, Adeleke, Fayose.....now Obaseki don join the list, haba! This is too much. Even if na me I will hate these irrepressible trio grin

U are a confirmed muntula shaa. Wetin concern Igbos with all those people u mentioned above?? Wetin concern igbos with obaseki and Edo state? I guess if ur lots dont mention igbos in a day, u won't perform great in bed

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by fergie001: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
ejimatic:
I am surprised too.What he said after his disqualification is :I would not appeal the committee's decision.Why ? In my opinion he knows he has no case.
I see three reasons......

A. He won't get justice as he presumed....(this one is puerile anyways)

B. Oshiomhole has been defiant about that certificate issue, hence he
might even be party to the forgery four years ago

C. He already has obtained forms via a proxy in another party.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ejimatic: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
fergie001:

I see three reasons......

A. He won't get justice as he presumed....(this one is puerile anyways)

B. Oshiomhole has been defiant about that certificate issue, hence he
might even be party to the forgery four years ago

C. He already has obtained forms via a proxy in another party.
All you said are logical and very possible!The outcome of the screening which he is yet to defend is a stain on his candidature in a any party.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Wiseman2y(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Let do it here. Like for apc share for Pdp to win the upcoming gov election in edo
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by sheyitokz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
SHEBI THIS ONE DEY DO GIRAGIRA TO OSHIOMOLE BAH MOTOR DON LATER JAM AM NW

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Babinski: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lamasta:
Politics is sweet when it favours You but sour if its the other way round

Na sooo! Internal party democracy was murdered for Obaseki to be Governor in the first instance. Politicians with double speak. When it favours you, it is not haram but when others get it, it becomes haram!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by femmyapson(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Useles hype, Oshiomole will nt be Chairman of Apc by Year End Mark it
Let me Save this somewhere....
Will remind you by dec31
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by samdaisi: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Another APC faction liability is speaking somebody that never won his polling unit in his life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Comment After Arsenal Match / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.