Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. (4865 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari might not be physically dead, but he is mentally dead. He is not a leader at all.

How can you endorse obaseki and seconds later, he is disqualified. Nobody respects Buhari anymore.

Buhri is officially brain DEAD.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Enoch07: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
which country you dey since abeg?

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by DeZoro(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari has been dead! what a dead.brain President we have. i am ashame that i am a Nigerian
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Enoch07:
which country you dey since abeg?

I dey Nigeria my guy.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
DeZoro:
Buhari has been dead! what a dead.brain President we have. i am ashame that i am a Nigerian

The man just dey make me vex..I've never been impressed with Buhari, not even once...

Which kind person be that one..?
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by daddytime(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Person wey no even dey in control of him wife wey every Tom, Dick, and Harry dey use play ball for Aso Rock because dem know wetin dey happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Enoch07: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
DDeliverer:

I dey Nigeria my guy.
and you just dey realize say buhari no dey in control of Apc? na lie you just return from libya

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Stakeholders(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
So you want Buhari to rescue Obaseki now? When Buhari told Obaseki to inaugurate 14 house of assembly member, Are you not among those that tell Buhari to mind his business. Now that you want soft landing, you are running here and there. O boy! Obaseki doesn't deserve it

He should have deserve it if he inaugurate 14 house of assembly member but failure to do so he shot himself by himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by janjaweedism: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari died 3 years back.

All what you're seeing are evil men and women using his name to steal Nigeria dry.

They are not interested in your life or what happens to you. They are not interested if the country is broke or everybody gets killed. All what they want is to loot steal and loot. They are messing up what honor Buhari had before he died. The story will be told, the whole story in days to come. The spirit of Buhari will kill all of them one by one. Just watch out.

Where is Zahra Buhari, the girl that loves her daddy. She was always on twitter defending him. Where is she?

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Charly68: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
When he finish his tenure, handover over power and return back to Daura you will know that the disciplined General don't have time for frivolities..He allows everybody to manifest in their position of responsibilities.. You don't expect him to be dictating to his party chairman when indeed the man is doing his job ..

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by History555: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
A President who allows his wife and mother of his children to be humiliated be his personal assistant.

A personal assistant that refuses to quarantine to avoid infecting his boss and the President can't call him to order

Definitely this man in aso rock is not buhari

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Stakeholders:
So you want Buhari to rescue Obaseki now? When Buhari told Obaseki to inaugurate 14 house of assembly member, Are you not among those that tell Buhari to mind his business. Now that you want soft landing, you are running here and there. O boy! Obaseki doesn't deserve it

He should have deserve it if he inaugurate 14 house of assembly member but failure to do so he shot himself by himself

The only reason why they want obaseki out is because he refused to share money to them..he refused to allow thugs run his government
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by schoolmaster: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Stakeholders:

stake, this is not about Buhari rescuing Obaseki. But the fact that he is no longer relevant in Nigeria any longer. His opinions are quite useless, imagine Obj giving support to an incumbent gov and party chairman will go against his wish, you know what will happen na. Also see small boy 'Tunde' and his wife de fight over Aso rock supremacy, watin baba talk? Nothing of course, we don't know who is ruling this country any longer. Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Cruzzygraphics4: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Watch as Christiano Ronaldo (CR7) misses penalty in today's match, Juventus vs AC Millan 0-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ids1SQwmoQ
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by PIMPAR: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
DDeliverer:
Buhari might not be physically dead, but he is mentally dead. He is not a leader at all.

How can you endorse obaseki and seconds later, he is disqualified. Nobody respects Buhari anymore.

Where and when did he endorse Obaseki?
Snapping pictures with an aspirant didn't mean endorsement, you are the one that his brain is dead here
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by blasted12: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
This lockdown has created a lot of aggrieved IPOB miscreants. Una go cry tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by GIdiata(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
DDeliverer:

The only reason why they want obaseki out is because he refused to share money to them..he refused to allow thugs run his government

but the question is, this money he refused to share to them
did he use it to develope Edo State? I no, let him Bleep off

the primary reason you are elected is to better the lives of your people not fight God Fatherism.

if you can do both, fine.

but if you can't, Stick to the betterment of people's lives

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Corporate2020: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
DDeliverer:

You will cry for long

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
janjaweedism:
Buhari died 3 years back.

All what you're seeing are evil men and women using his name to steal Nigeria dry.

They are not interested in your life or what happens to you. They are not interested if the country is broke or everybody gets killed. All what they want is to loot steal and loot. They are messing up what honor Buhari had before he died. The story will be told, the whole story in days to come. The spirit of Buhari will kill all of them one by one. Just watch out.

Where is Zahra Buhari, the girl that loves her daddy. She was always on twitter defending him. Where is she?
You will die before Buhari. Masha Allah
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
DeZoro:
You will die before Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by janjaweedism: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You will die before Buhari. Masha Allah

Boko Haram will chop off your head very soon after raping your family members. Just watch out.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by janjaweedism: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You will die before Buhari.

A dead man is far better than you that can not reason.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2020
GIdiata:

but the question is, this money he refused to share to them
did he use it to develope Edo State? I no, let him Bleep off

the primary reason you are elected is to better the lives of your people not fight God Fatherism.

if you can do both, fine.

but if you can't, Stick to the betterment of people's lives

He did both. Edo people love obaseki too much. Only the agberos and thieves hate him.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Where and when did he endorse Obaseki?
Snapping pictures with an aspirant didn't mean endorsement, you are the one that his brain is dead here

You no suppose to comment for this kind topic. Na bobrisky and tacha kinda post you go fit relate with well. This one pass your brain capacity. Now, get lost.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by adekolaelect(m): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2020
DeZoro:
But you are not ashamed to be a wailer or Kanus follower ?

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Zombieesm is a serious disease. Buhari supporters need help. A whole nation is being scammed and zombies don't want believe Buhari is no more.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by adekolaelect(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2020
DDeliverer:

He did both. Edo people love obaseki too much. Only the agberos and thieves hate him.
Hen !!!! But we can't see a single protest after his disqualification ?? Or his supporters are only online media like you?

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
Hen !!!! But we can't see a single protest after his disqualification ?? Or his supporters are only online media like you?

Protest what? The man has come out to say everybody should keep calm that further directives would be given..

You think everyone is a clown and agbero? See how happy you are supporting godfatherism, tomorrow you will want Nigeria to be great...sMH

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Jostoman: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Stakeholders:

the 14 house of assembly member that Tinubu and oshiomole want to use to impeached him.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by Jostoman: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2020
So You want to inplicate obaseki?
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2020
janjaweedism:

A dead man is far better than you that can not reason.
So you agree Buhari is better than you. Good.
Re: Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2020
janjaweedism:

Boko Haram will chop off your head very soon after raping your family members. Just watch out.
So you don't want to die but you're wishing death on another man, thunder fire you there. Ewu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awolowo Was Driven By Ambition For Himself & His Yoruba People –Achebe / Ali Modu Sheriff Pulls Out Of APC to PDP / Breaking!opposition Party In Gabon Accused Omar Bongo Of Being An Igbo President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.