Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works (457 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu Took Nigeria’s Economy 18 Steps Backward In 9 Years - FIJ / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by PSconsultinga: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Urgently needed.

Eligibility:

1. Must have strong writing skills

2. Must have a good understanding of and in how the economy and the world of entrepreneurship works

3. Must be below 30 years.

The job is 100% online and the pay is modest.

Kindly indicated interest.

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by 404Dev: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by Damybuzz: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Urgently needed.

Eligibility:

2. Must have a good understanding of and in how the economy and the world of entrepreneurship works

I'm interested.

You can send me a mail - damybuzz@gmail.com
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
404Dev:

Please check your email. It's urgent.
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by jennyraph(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
I am interested... My email is: joeraph123@gmail.com or contact me via WhatsApp; 09037304333
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by Rivestng: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm interested...send me a mail at echeleader@gmail.com or Whatsapp me 08165942327
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by paradise88: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Urgently needed.

Eligibility:

aztom88paradise@gmail.com
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by dapzyadix(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Urgently needed.

Eligibility:

Hello, I am interested in this position. It perfectly fits my kind of person. I am a freelance writer, proofreader with years of experience and also an entrepreneur (I currently own and manage a piggery).
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks.
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by AIIyIic(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm interested in this offer
Adeolade65@gmail.com
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
404Dev:

Please reply my mails.
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by PSconsultinga: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Please reply my mails.
I have.
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by PSconsultinga: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
dapzyadix:

Hello, I am interested in this position. It perfectly fits my kind of person. I am a freelance writer, proofreader with years of experience and also an entrepreneur (I currently own and manage a piggery).
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks.
Please provide your email address.
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
404Dev:

Send me mail at gmail.com, I am interested

Thank you, you have taught me a very important lesson.
Re: Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works by dapzyadix(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Please provide your email address.

(1) (Reply)

ICUMSA45 Sugar For Sweet Manufacturing Companies For Sale In Ibadan. / Business Ideas Needed / OLD Money: Yoruba Business People Of Yesteryears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.