Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK (72935 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Bighead9: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
RTSC:

Keep crying.

Insignificant nobody.

E pain this man well. grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by ejanla077: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2020
sassysure:

The real anambra first son Knew my gender and he don't call me bro.
Stop patronising me. I dont need it. I am not in you game and don't care.

Have u changed your to yr 2015 as soon as I mentioned your fuvk up?

Nigeria is bad is because of people like you. Fire away till 10yrs more or till nairaland cease to exist, u can continue in another forum.

Good luck to you.
Haven't seen people filled with so much bikes and hatred like we Nigerians.
Its shocking

You re not making sense...
He can not change the date of registration in nairaland
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by ejanla077: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2020
losdiose:

Lol
Because 2011/2012 was written there doesn't mean that it is that year.
It means that the TetFund Project was meant for that year.
The money was only approved in 2016.
U don't have sense. Imagine

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by ejanla077: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
OriOko88:
Those innoson cars are not durable, they don't last longer iƱ shape, especially those hilux and hummer buses. I saw a innoson hikux last week in ibadan, it has lost shape and is almost becoming a rickety car, this is a car that's less than 2 years.

Come i will show innoson motor my friend have used for 8 years no scratch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Pentagon007: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

So the Nairaland rules should be amended just because the mod needs to accommodate him him? It does not work in that way. In fact his new account according to Nairaland rules also need to be banned

There is no one advocating for any bend to the rules. was processing a thread he created about the Unizik Aerial view when he was suddenly yanked off. There is well established policy here for People to seek review of the situation If they believe a ban to be unjustified. And that exactly is what I'm trying to relay to AnambraIstson here.
Cc. Lalasticlala Seun

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by PIMPAR: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Pentagon007:

There is no one advocating for any bend to the rules. was processing a thread he created about the Unizik Aerial view when he was suddenly yanked off. There is well established policy here for People to seek review of the situation If they believe a ban to be unjustified. And that exactly is what I'm trying to relay to AnambraIstson here.
Cc. Lalasticlala Seun
Don't be economical with the truth. Was he just being yanked off without violating the rules?
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by 56Nwabueze: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Why didn't they arrange the vehicles well
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by 56Nwabueze: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2020
56Nwabueze:
Why didn't they arrange the vehicles well

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by frog12: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
can these cars even work in floods? chinese cars they stop as rain they pummel them.
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Blackdisciple(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2020
That's very nice....
we are coming up gradually if we can be purchasing our Nigerian car since it's still here in Nigeria....

soon if innoson start producing cars for average Nigerian at the rate of 250k - 350k it will make sense
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

And you still believe in your own lies?
My sister went to the school so...
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Majesty08: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Please where can i purchase a tokunbo innosun car?
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by vincentjk(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Give honour to whom honour is due. Those new serious changes you saw in Unizik started late from 2016 down to 2020. The PMB you all hated, has really brought total changes in Unizik. From the architectural design of the two main gates by express, to the health centres, to those news roads along banks,to the new architectural buildings and many new lectures halls and hostel

If you think pmb is behind that school gate design then you know nothing about unizik, those changed started far back 2015
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by PIMPAR: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Ausrichie:

My sister went to the school so...
Your sister must have fed you with lies
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by vincentjk(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2020
Blackdisciple:

That's very nice....
we are coming up gradually if we can be purchasing our Nigerian car since it's still here in Nigeria....

soon if innoson start producing cars for average Nigerian at the rate of 250k - 350k it will make sense

No be only N250k dem go even give you free join

Awuf dy turn belle

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by PIMPAR: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2020
vincentjk:

If you think pmb is behind that school gate design then you know nothing about unizik, those changed started far back 2015
And who is in power far back 2015? That is why I said most of you are pathological liars.When I did my Masters in Unizik early 2010, I know the shape and the many untarred roads in the school. Where you can not wear any white dress to the school. My recent visit to the same school 2015 and again 2018 and 2019. I can really see the different
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by vincentjk(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

And who is in power far back 2015? That is why I said most of you are pathological liars

So pmb assumed office and the first the he did was to approve money for unizik school gate in the south east? Lol abeg give chance comedian like you.

They run that school more like a private uni, developing things with the school's money and not waiting for government to wire oil money for them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by vincentjk(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Anambralstson:
PIMPAR

This is another massive ongoing projects, Science village, I just pray it will be completed soon, I believe the new VC will complete this project, it was started by Prof Boniface Egboka

Nice one and one guy in this thread is claiming president buhari approved money for all these including the mouth watering unizik school gate lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by PIMPAR: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2020
vincentjk:

Nice one and one guy in this thread is claiming president buhari approved money for all these including the mouth watering unizik school gate lol
Keep quiet, I did my masters at Unizik years ago.I know what I am saying. I regularly still pay most of my lectures visits.
Even the person you quoted duely acknowledged the efforts of Mr President in Unizik

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Awani007(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2020

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by zubam(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
"IGBO AMAKA", proudly made in Nigeria. Unizik blaze the trail.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by COMPAQ(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
UNIZIK business school. The best in Nigeria

Na business school be this? Looks like normal block of flats in Lagos!
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by COMPAQ(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is a proper business school.

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Your sister must have fed you with lies
Look at this one. Toor dey dere dey deceive yourself.
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by japass: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
charity begins at home; congrats.
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by CurvyDestiny7: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by donprinyo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
GuyWise101:
Up Innoson

When I look at Innoson I see how the Igbos rose from the ashes of war and became so powerful...

I mean from nothing to something.

IGBO AMAKA forever.
Great futoites
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by naijakissleave(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
If I were Innoson Motors CEO, I will ensure that every best graduating students in Mechanical Engineering and other related fields in Automobiles in the South-East benefits a special sponsorship & Training Programme while working in his firm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by wiseoneking: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Fake and substandard moving Coffins. grin grin
Frustrated? I can see it.
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by trutharena: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anambralstson my friend.

Why are you deleting your threads? There are still several hundred of Igboland brown roofs to showcase.

I will be following you closely!
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by Anambralstson: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
trutharena:
Anambralstson my friend.

Why are you deleting your threads? There are still several hundred of Igboland brown roofs to showcase.

I will be following you closely!
Mod deleted my thread you know I don't fear face, highest na ban you go collect
Re: Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK by trutharena: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Mod deleted my thread you know I don't fear face, highest na ban you go collect

Open another one or maybe we wait for tomorrow. I still have a hundred images of Igbo land brownroof to showcase!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs / Rolls Royce Owner, Who Lives In A Rented Flat In FESTAC / Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.