Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) - Celebrities (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (118293 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by King44(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

The time for talking nicely with you people is up. I don't need to remind you of the current situation in SA. So u need this advice more than I do. That's the bitter truth. Ignore it at your own peril
e pain you abi?
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
abeg go defecate in a gbag grin

Lol grin grin
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by 2buffagain(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

200 million scammers and skull diggers who've MISRULED themselves for over 60 years really shouldn't be throwing stones. Aren't you the poverty capital of the world after all? What have you been doing for the past 60 years in charge of the largest oil wealth in Africa since the British left? Your country is an epic and total disaster, not to mention your infrastructure that's why you're menacing in South Africa.

Mandela's legacy lives on in SA and guides us to being better people and achieving economic transformation, of which we all subscribe to. Now what's your moral compass is Nigeria? You basically have none and that's why you're global pariahs. Drugpuppi is not the first and will definitely not be last. I can bet you also dabble in fraud and drug peddling.

This is who you are to the world. Your global reputation. Read and weep.

I'm Nigerian and you know what?
I'm not so egotistical that I cannot admit when someone is right.

You are right.
I despise my country for wasting so much opportunity.
And till today, I despise them for voting foolishly.

No ifs ands or buts about it.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm only one of just a handful SA people here so don't flatter yourself either.

We appreciate the compliment for SA girls, u can thank SA sperm for that .
.. Smiles.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Commonsense99:

Nigeria have an inherent political challenge which led to that internal division, this I have explained the origin, which is traced back to Britain, the same way your problems were traced back to whites.
If your country is so comfortable, why do you folks complain about joblessness and bad governance to the point of attacking or in your words chasing other Africans? And those people you chase, how many companies and farms do they own?

Talk of travelling, which very developed countries doesn't travel, at least for ordinary vacation? Is your economy better than China? How many Chinese migrants do you have in SA? Those who colonised us all travelled out from better countries.
No doubt Nigerian politicians are doomed, and we are tackling it over here to the best of our ability, we ain't hiding our flaws bro.

You guys have agreed in unison that Nigerians don't own any reasonble company in SA, apart from retail shops, etc, so why chase them? Are they the owners of the companies that systematically refuse to employ you in your own country? The difference here is you folks have not manned up to confront your problems hence you pretend to be happy, only to attack your Co Africans at intervals.

And dude you are not yet really developed. take a trip out for once, maybe on vacation or something and judge your self.
The few structures you brag with please who built them? You or the white man?
And since he left power what new structures have the black Man put in place, or even maintain some of those abandoned high rising buildings that became dreaded crime dens and hide outs in Jo burg?
The white man did a very little development in SA with the intention of subduing you forever, like they did to Aborigenes in Australia, and native Americans. And yes, so far they are still subduing you.

A black man remains a black first,and surfers same racism everywhere in the world, ask developed African Americans. grin travel out first, the moment you touch down at any Western airport, you are a freaking African, ranked in same category as those war torn BBC advertised countries, with an African accent, no one cares the country name grin grin we are all in this sh1t together.

Finally Africa is systematically designed to drag itself back dude, its not only a Nigerian problem.
Do you know that after colonialism 95% of African countries still pay back a chunk of their earnings to their colonial masters which they must not request for, but must borrow only 30%with huge interest?

Do you know that if you mean well for your African country as a leader, the bullet that will
Kill you will come from the west?
Dude you have the same challenge as the Nigerian, wake up and smell the coffee.

Well articulated bro. Tell that arrogant bred of a bastarrd.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by bakescos01: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Blessings aren't only monetary. Everyone pays for their sins at some point. Statues of Winston Churchill and Cecil Rhodes are now falling and their families are living as pariahs. Justice will always haunt you, even the whites, Madam Tinubu and their offspring will be condemned eventually. Apartheid architects have no role in society now and are hiding their faces.

Imagine those names you mentioned Winston Churchill, already those names have lasted from generation to generation and for the fact that we still talk about them till today makes them successful already. A lot of names during there time that are no more today. That being said , there names lasted so very long already.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Dicksonpal: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Commonsense99:

Guys there is nothing they said that Nigerians haven't told Hushpuppy, even a 6 years old boy knows that the dude was literarily begging to be arrested. He was a lunatic on the lose!! a guy who was outlawed in Nigeria since God knows how long, a guy whom some media influncers like Deji Adeyanju, and Phyno had adviced openly @many years ago., even EFCC were looking for the same guy. Why is their own police accepting bribe to condone all the so Called drug Lords? and they come out here to look for whom to insult?

While I encourage us to condem the bad eggs in Nigeria , while we keep working hard to repair our casted image, make no mistakes, this particular thread is aimed at insinuating a fresh xenophobia and I stand to be corrected.

Someone is calling up these xenophobic sentiments to counter the anti racism protests, trusting the brain dead, low thinking South Africans to always come in handy to be used against their fellow blacks.
you are right too
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fearlez:
and your economy is what no.3 in Africa!!! grin

When south Africa came bottom last in maths and sciences in a survey of 168 countries, it is because of pap-heads like you.

Now add that to the fact that your national pass mark is 30% as against 50% worldwide then you will know mother nature never meant fo any Zulu to be economically free.

You and I know your daddy didn't vote in his own country before his death. So he was just a figure in SA's census board. Now what does that make his mother, your grandma?

A waste of humanity only fit to spawn slaves. grin

Damn!!
Eish grin grin I bet the Zulu slave wouldn’t sleep well tonight. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fearlez:
Lolz, it's enjoyable as I send you scurrying to Google for pictures to make your life a bit better.

If your education ever progressed beyond ANC food stamps and blame games for your economic woes, you will realise Nigeria has by far Africa's largest market and economy. South Africa will need that market like air to the lungs of an asthmatic patient.

When all your white companies are scurrying to Nigeria like economic asylum seekers grin

Now go back to Google and go bring me another feel-good pic.

TMKsouth right now grin grin
Cry me a River Black Zulu Slave

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fearlez:

Facts hurts. Same Oknjo, your president was scurrying to make an economic adviser.

Fact is Nigeria's economy is bigger than yours and it's factual.

Shame you couldn't hold on to what the white left you for even two decades.

Born slaves. Lazy kunene. South Africa is kept alive by the white man's multinational companies and immigrants work forces while Zulus smoke daga and idle on Nigerian forums trying to measure dick when your women are even deserting you.

In 20 years, half of South Africans will have Nigerian parentage.

grin grin grin Eazy bro, you’ll make this low life slave take the rope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Any shitty move from south Africans to stare up another Xenophobic attack will hit them back thrice it will be like the time of Esther the queen
Nigeria will conquer your zulu land of you are not care full
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Do you know how Twitter works? The news comes to you - you don't go searching for it. SA is just reacting to the news of day so don't flatter yourself that they are searching for Nigerian news.
..wonder why it was so hard to ignore.

i'm following a kenyan page on twitter and i have never once made any comment whether on a good or bad news headline.but can we say the same for you guys. Hell nah..

y'all just like to reign on our parade. Such obsession
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by zhike: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
King44:
it is not about read more it is what I saw live I was shocked, that was the same day I heard that they created all white enclave, especially those Dutch migrants in South Africa can't remember they see black SAs as thieves, killers, rapist and they had to establish a camp where they train their children on self defence against the owners of the land all this I saw, they corrupted the mind of young white lads against you, the first thing on my mind was why can't SA gvt stop such act but after some observation I realized nothing could be done because you are still slaves to the whites in your own country o. This is not fallacy read online and stream it, mine was a reality programme shit is real in your country there is one annoying name those whites call you guys and you guys have proven them right they are not far from the truth
I know nothing about the story that you just narrated, I will not comment because is like a movie.
The reality of South Africa is that there is big corporate who are owned by investors. Everyone could be an investor. Not only whites
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by zhike: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
King44:
really this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard about naija so funny, guns? Do you live in a cave?
Nigerian are always killing each other like animals, maybe killing to them is like playing
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
..wonder why it was so hard to ignore.

i'm following a kenyan page on twitter and i have never once made any comment whether on a good or bad news headline.but can we say the same for you guys. Hell nah..

y'all just like to reign on our parade. Such obsession

Okay then, I'll ignore this post.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Fearlez:
Lolz, it's enjoyable as I send you scurrying to Google for pictures to make your life a bit better.

If your education ever progressed beyond ANC food stamps and blame games for your economic woes, you will realise Nigeria has by far Africa's largest market and economy. South Africa will need that market like air to the lungs of an asthmatic patient.

When all your white companies are scurrying to Nigeria like economic asylum seekers grin

Now go back to Google and go bring me another feel-good pic.

I could send google pics of Nigeria looking it's BEST like a rhino took a huge dump all over it, should I start there?

I guess that's why SA companies are in Nigeria, to help you develop like the rest of Southern Africa. Wasn't Shoprite the first to bring escalators to NIGGERia so that yo momma's backs, and dads' flat and square heads could catch a break as funrides? grin Damn that was in the 21st century (2015). Nigeria you are really embarrassing oo. After 60 years of independence ZULUS had to introduce you to escalators a whole 50 years after they were invented. grin grin grin

Still waiting for an answer why you are in endless competition with Zulus and LOSING badly at it. I see that part is not making you LAUGH and you're dodging it. This is my FOURTH ATTEMPT now. Even your brainless cowhead fans are not quoting me with an answer grin

So I'll send it out there. NIGERIANS, IF YOU ARE SO GREAT AND MIGHTY, WHY ARE YOU IN CONSTANT COMPETITION WITH LAZY DRUG SNIFFING ZULUS AND LOSING AT IT?

Here are more funny Google pics for you. THE WORLD IS WATCHING fools claim they are the greatest thing since sliced bread but only now just getting introduced to escalators - in the COMMERCIAL CAPITAL. Laugh My As5 Off grin grin grin

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Parrot69:

TMKsouth right now grin grin
Cry me a River Black Zulu Slave

Go ride an escalator for a fun day out at Shoprite Ikeja. You are too small boy. Next time use someone with lighter skin in your pics and not a pitch-black flat head baboon.

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Parrot69:

Damn!!
Eish grin grin I bet the Zulu slave wouldn’t sleep well tonight. grin

The repulsive raccoon in the pic is you?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Fearlez: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2020
TMKsouth:

I could send google pics of Nigeria looking it's BEST like a rhino took a huge dump all over it, should I start there?

I guess that's why SA companies are in Nigeria, to help you develop like the rest of Southern Africa. Wasn't Shoprite the first to bring escalators to NIGGERia so that yo momma's backs, and dads' flat and square heads could catch a break as funrides? grin Damn that was in the 21st century (2015). Nigeria you are really embarrassing oo. After 60 years of independence ZULUS had to introduce you to escalators a whole 50 years after they were invented. grin grin grin

Still waiting for an answer why you are in endless competition with Zulus and LOSING badly at it. I see that part is not making you LAUGH and you're dodging it. This is my FOURTH ATTEMPT now. Even your brainless cowhead fans are not quoting me with an answer grin

So I'll send it out there. NIGERIANS, IF YOU ARE SO GREAT AND MIGHTY, WHY ARE YOU IN CONSTANT COMPETITION WITH LAZY DRUG SNIFFING ZULUS AND LOSING AT IT?

Here are more funny Google pics for you. THE WORLD IS WATCHING fools claim they are the greatest thing since sliced bread but only now just getting introduced to escalators - in the COMMERCIAL CAPITAL. Laugh My As5 Off grin grin grin
Go take a pack of crayons and colouring books and get busy.

You're as boring as a sedated frog. I didn't read beyond first line. Poorest opener in Nairaland's history.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Fearlez:
Go take a pack of crayons and colouring books and get busy.

You're as boring as a sedated frog. I didn't read beyond first line. Poorest opener in Nairaland's history.

Others will read it and realise you RAN AWAY LOSER. grin grin grin Without having answered my pivotal question that you cannot bear to answer.

I hope it haunts you in your dreams and for the rest of your life: WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY COMPETING WITH LAZY DRUG SNIFFING ZULUS AND LOSING AT IT?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

The repulsive raccoon in the pic is you?

I advised him against using baboons to depict South Africans. Next time he should use pics of beautiful light-skinned medium-sized people and not ogres.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Fearlez: 12:42am On Jun 16, 2020
TMKsouth:

Others will read it and realise you RAN AWAY LOSER. grin grin grin Without having answered my pivotal question that you cannot bear to answer.

I hope it haunts you in your dreams and for the rest of your life: WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY COMPETING WITH LAZY DRUG SNIFFING ZULUS AND LOSING AT IT?? grin grin grin grin grin
looooooooolz. That's what Zulus do; kamekazi.

Keep replying and hitting the quote button even when their brain have stretched to its limits and they are suffocating under heavy mental exertion.

Same faith befell Shaka
And the squealing pigs of Soweto.

I give you your life back. Have the last word and pretend your lot just got better. grin]
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Fearlez post=90714686][/quote]

I thought I was boring and yet here you are TWO DAYS LATER still doing a back-and-forth. Answer my question FOOL.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by King44(m): 2:17am On Jun 16, 2020
zhike:

Nigerian are always killing each other like animals, maybe lilling to them is like playing
Nigerians are always killing each others in fact I was almost killed yesterday but where you there? Silly SA spectator who is scared to leave his own country and see the world what is your source of info media?, what is the difference between you and some whites who thinks Africa is a country and stricken by hunger, war, disease etc so malicious and baseless accusation from some set of people who kills their fellow Africans because of jealousy and hatred self proclaimed saint SA, when you are done chasing everyone out and there is no more fellow Africans to kill guess what? You turn against yourselves like you did during apartheid odeh! As we all know even a strand of hair from a white man oppressing, stealing from you in your country you can't touch you prefer to grumble and if push comes to shove you would pick up your gwara gwara and start killing yourselves.

You better keep quiet or else we would over stretch this matter til 1441 and I would be more than willing to supply you answers with facts

The whites in SA should be the ones dragging with us not you who knows you, you that is being spoon fed and you prefer to eat and fight for crumbles when you have the brains to make bread in your country, I doubt if you would understand that because your brain is just too micro.

Some idiots would say Nig don't have companies in SA I laff, ask why Big Brother Africa shift it attention from Africa to Nigeria alone and that is the same reason your mtn would never leave us alone they prefer the government impose heavy tax on them and take it out on the people but when Glo sits up with better network coverage it is finished RIP. if you could understand the motive behind those companies moves come back and argue with me maybe I would give you some attention.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2020
King44:
end result of too much weed... I talk am

The one I got from Nigerians.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by King44(m): 2:29am On Jun 16, 2020
WannaHowzit:

The one I got from Nigerians.
you are even lucky, have you tried the one from Ghana? that one would wipe out your dead brain cells.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:53am On Jun 16, 2020
King44:
you are even lucky, have you tried the one from Ghana? that one would wipe out your dead brain cells.

Don't drag Ghana into this. They are our friends. Scratch your own ticks.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Silentgroper(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2020
TMKsouth:

Okay then, I'll ignore this post.
lol. You clearly just did
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Olamie09: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2020
If you wish to get a paying online work especially during this lockdown period...

Kindly join this WhatsApp link.

https:///GhU2WGcs0HvH6BVPtdCAnY
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by abbiboy: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2020
TMKsouth:

Grin your brown teeth over this. That's almost 1.1 MILLION viewsgrin grin YOU CANT TOUCH SOUTH AFRICA, BOY. cool cool cool

So yes, 1000s will soon be heading south again.

Like is paradise...with ur mouth running like a weaving machine.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2020
King44:
Nigerians are always killing each others in fact I was almost killed yesterday but where you there? Silly SA spectator who is scared to leave his own country and see the world what is your source of info media?, what is the difference between you and some whites who thinks Africa is a country and stricken by hunger, war, disease etc so malicious and baseless accusation from some set of people who kills their fellow Africans because of jealousy and hatred self proclaimed saint SA, when you are done chasing everyone out and there is no more fellow Africans to kill guess what? You turn against yourselves like you did during apartheid odeh! As we all know even a strand of hair from a white man oppressing, stealing from you in your country you can't touch you prefer to grumble and if push comes to shove you would pick up your gwara gwara and start killing yourselves.

You better keep quiet or else we would over stretch this matter til 1441 and I would be more than willing to supply you answers with facts

The whites in SA should be the ones dragging with us not you who knows you, you that is being spoon fed and you prefer to eat and fight for crumbles when you have the brains to make bread in your country, I doubt if you would understand that because your brain is just too micro.

Some idiots would say Nig don't have companies in SA I laff, ask why Big Brother Africa shift it attention from Africa to Nigeria alone and that is the same reason your mtn would never leave us alone they prefer the government impose heavy tax on them and take it out on the people but when Glo sits up with better network coverage it is finished RIP. if you could understand the motive behind those companies moves come back and argue with me maybe I would give you some attention.

And your signature says "WiseOne"? grin got to be an oxymoron for sure.

You should have waited for the excruciating butthurt to subside before replying because now you just exposed how stupid you are.You really going to brag about a useless show like Big Brother? a show which by the way hosted it for you twice because your country didn't have proper equipment & electricity to run? grin

C.mon man!! Put your grey matter to good use for once in your life.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2020
TMKsouth:

Go ride an escalator for a fun day out at Shoprite Ikeja. You are too small boy. Next time use someone with lighter skin in your pics and not a pitch-black flat head baboon.

How was your night AIDS MOUTH?? How be it you didn’t die from depression in your sleep last night? grin
Gay Nigga, you seem to amaze me the level of hate you portray towards other blacks and Nigerians(especially those doing better than you) makes me wonder why you guys hate success? So much envy in your Lives you maimed your best exports (Lucky Dubé and Brenda Fassie)
Poor, Miserable, Bloke Bastarrd before we smelter another dose of back-lashing on you today, I suggest you run back to your White Supremacist godfather to get buttt bleeped and don’t forget to take your ARV drugs with you. Miserable Dog

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

"I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.