Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (118295 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Our government feels it owes the continent favours for support during the liberation movement. That's why they're going around the continent dishing out apologies but the people are very angry and taking matters into their own hands. Unfortunately in SA Nigerians have bitten the hand that feeds them. Even Buhari castigated you people when he was in SA.

On the satanic comment that's our vice here in SA, and I can certainly point to even more horrific trends in Nigeria that I don't have to spell out, u are very familiar with them.

From your viewpoint, your government allowed the exploitation of your people by allowing foreigners to continue criminal activities and you believe you know better than your government. Ok, we both have made our points. Whatever your people believe is the way forward, please go ahead and do especially if it is legal.

I have no sympathy for criminals and gangsters... Whoever is caught doing anything illegal, I don't think your police will let the person go scot free based on whatever sentiments, so don't justify any attacks on foreigners.

My brother, I wish you peace in your country and I pray you fish out the bad eggs. As a Nigerian, I can tell you we really love your people and we hope for unity between our fellow African brothers. Mandela is a father to us all. Peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You South Africans claim that Nigerians are drug peddlers in your country, but you forget that supply only rises based on demand. How come we don't take cocaine or heroine or methamphetamine in our own country? Even weed and cough syrup (codeine) is illegal here and constitutes the major drug busts.

Check yourselves, your people are drug addicts and I'm sure the Nigerians selling the "drugs" are working for SA cartels. Stop the name calling. If every Nigerian in SA both legal and illegal leave the country, the drug addiction of your people won't go away, you'd probably blame Mozambicans and ur other SADC neighbours over there.

Only a Nigerian will use this primitive logic as a defence for why Nigerians are naturally inclined to engage in criminal activities.Are seriously blaming the addicts for your natural edge to be an international criminal? shocked what about the minors you guys kidnap and lock them up in baby factories and prostitution dens? what lame excuse can you come up with for that? demand and supply too?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

SA doesn't even know where Nigeria is on the Africa map. So I think you're overstating yourself here.
yes but SA girls know where Nigerian penís is.... most of those South African girls on that Twitter will spread their puna for the slowest naija boy in SA even bnaira a prominent yahoo boy is fûcking most of ur top southAfrican elites....he has even bleeped out a kid from tshego manche.....you hate Nigerians but you like their penís

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by LordShiva97(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Is there any confirmation from FBI or Interpol stating that Hushpuppi was arrested for the fraud?

All we know is that Nigerian bloggers are the ones giving us information with unconnected news reports. No official communication from any international law enforcement. Unlike Obi (Invictus) Okeke's case that the FBI clearly gave details of his arrest, we still don't know if Hushpuppi was truly arrested by the FBI and Interpol. All we know is that Kemi Olunloyo (a fellow Yoruba) was one of those promoting the news. So forget the Afonja nonsense you're saying cos you guys don't even know the meaning. undecided

This is not about tribe cos crime is crime both ways. But let's not resort to blaming ourselves, it won't solve anything.

Did you see the comments made by Interpol Nigeria CP about extraditing Hushpuppi to Nigeria?
It's still on front-page.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Vmoses(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
It's very certain hushpuppi is wrong... And he should face his punishment.

But what's up d obsession of South Africans with Nigeria as whole, is inferiority complex, jealousy or what.

It's unfortunate they've forgotten that hands that feed them. After them go dey halla "black Lives Matter", " Stand black " ... When we are as divided as d heavens from the earth
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Iamundisputed:

From your viewpoint, your government allowed the exploitation of your people by allowing foreigners to continue criminal activities and you believe you know better than your government. Ok, we both have made our points. Whatever your people believe is the way forward, please go ahead and do especially if it is legal.

I have no sympathy for criminals and gangsters... Whoever is caught doing anything illegal, I don't think your police will let the person go scot free based on whatever sentiments, so don't justify any attacks on foreigners.

My brother, I wish you peace in your country and I pray you fish out the bad eggs. As a Nigerian, I can tell you we really love your people and we hope for unity between our fellow African brothers. Mandela is a father to us all. Peace.

Thanks for the kind words.

Going back to your first point I do believe the masses know better than the government on this migration issue because they are the ones who live in the affected communities. Government officials don't live in the inner-cities and squatter camps where these tensions arise. The ANC government has completely failed to be in step with the people on this particular issue and that's why it's so explosive in SA.

Okay, bye.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2020
Elxandre:
Funny how South Africans still think they have an opinion in Africa.
What can be worse that murdering people for not being from your tribe or nation?
I don't support Hushpuppi but South Africans should mind their business!

Primitive people feeling funky. angry
What's worse? It's actually killing them for their body organs like you do over there.That's what fits the description of being "primitive"
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Only a Nigerian will use this primitive logic as a defence for why Nigerians are naturally inclined to engage in criminal activities.Are seriously blaming the addicts for your natural edge to be an international criminal? shocked what about the minors you guys kidnap and lock them up in baby factories and prostitution dens? what lame excuse can you come up with for that? demand and supply too?

This I want to hear grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2020
Vmoses:
It's very certain hushpuppi is wrong... And he should face his punishment.

But what's up d obsession of South Africans with Nigeria as whole, is inferiority complex, jealousy or what.

It's unfortunate they've forgotten that hands that feed them. After them go dey halla "black Lives Matter", " Stand black " ... When we are as divided as d heavens from the earth
It's actually the other way around, don't get it twisted. The countless threads about South Africa on this forum bear testimony to that, this very thread actually, lol..
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:
It’s majority Yoruba people of western Nigeria

Hush is a Yoruba man first before being a Nigerian

People from that region are known for act like this

Internet fraud, drugs, skull mining among others are what they’re known for..

Thank God the world is observing... though they’re quick to deny pretend and lay curses on others

Nigeria shall be great again
I had always like your submissions here buh you fcked up with this your comments.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2020
LordShiva97:

Kindly take a good look at the repulsive asinine horse dung you're saying. I'm a Nigerian and I'm embarrassed on your behalf. How did you find all your comments sensible enough to hit the submit button?

You should be embarrassed on behalf of your 100th generation because you have comprehension problems! Did you read me justifying him? I castigated him when the news broke because the guy is not good with his words, he always insult people.
My point here is that the SAs stole in broad daylight from Nigerians and foreigners which worth billions and their government came out shamelessly to defend their stealing. They said millions are jobless because their government failed them so they can't castigate them for stealing.
Are those the set of people to go online to be calling Nigerians thieves? They steal the stolen money from Nigerians so they are not the set of people to start compiling rubbish about a thief because they are thieves too. They are the only country launching xenophobicattack in the world.
People who dislike that guy are far more than people who like him and we are all castigating him here, so let them weep for themselves while we weep for ourselves.
Did you read the person I quoted? He said they arrest your country for fraud? Is he representing Nigeria?

Fowl eyes get boil, no be topic of discussions for cockroaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Don't blame your leaders, start blaming yourselves.

Clearance sales for men's wear...50% discount off! Check my profile

Need a car? Tell me about your budget...let's talk
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2020
LordShiva97:

Did you see the comments made by Interpol Nigeria CP about extraditing Hushpuppi to Nigeria?
It's still on front-page.

I'll check, thanks.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
yes but SA girls know where Nigerian penís is.... most of those South African girls on that Twitter will spread their puna for the slowest naija boy in SA even bnaira a prominent yahoo boy is fûcking most of ur top southAfrican elites....he has even bleeped out a kid from tshego manche.....you hate Nigerians but you like their penís

You are also another one overstating Nigerians and shows how little you know about SA. SA is the most cosmopolitan country in Africa with people from all over the world living here in huge numbers. So foreign sex is no biggie. We sleep with all kinds of people here. SA is a generally sexually liberated place.

So the issue is that you Nigerians get overexcited when SA gives you some rare small attention. Chill son and invest in boosting your low self-esteem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by heniford2: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
somehow i wonder why the moderator keeps allowing this Apes of South Africans to "yab" Nigerians in our own forum why!!! its too bad you can never see this shit topic in any SA site that's if the have one please moderator kindly look into this please we are not the only crime filled country on earth so why would another african country come to Nigeria forum just to spill shit on our face is offensive oga moderator please stop this biko....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

This I want to hear grin

I'm curious too.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

You are also another one overstating Nigerians and shows how little you know about SA. SA is the most cosmopolitan country in Africa with people from all over the world living here in huge numbers. So foreign sex is no biggie. We sleep with all kinds of people here. SA is a generally sexually liberated place.

So the issue is that you Nigerians get overexcited when SA gives you some rare small attention. Chill son and invest in boosting your low self-esteem.

Low self-esteem it is...and inferiority complex.

Would you be excited if you slept with a Nigerian woman?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

You are also another one overstating Nigerians and shows how little you know about SA. SA is the most cosmopolitan country in Africa with people from all over the world living here in huge numbers. So foreign sex is no biggie. [img]We[/img] sleep with all kinds of people here. SA is a generally sexually liberated place.

Ha Ha

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Low self-esteem it is...and inferiority complex.

Would you be excited if you slept with a Nigerian woman?v

I'm yet to come across any South African with a Nigerian chick. But Nigerian guys are always chasing after SA girls like cows and boasting about it. Shows you the balance of power - SA is the bomb! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Ha Ha

Lol grin grin grin
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2020
heniford2:
somehow i wonder why the moderator keeps allowing this Apes of South Africans to "yab" Nigerians in our own forum why!!! its too bad you can never see this shit topic in any SA site that's if the have one please moderator kindly look into this please we are not the only crime filled country on earth so why would another african country come to Nigeria forum just to spill shit on our face is offensive oga moderator please stop this biko....

Troll, you have followed us here now?

Nigerians were also in that SA discussion talking about how we are rapists and drug addicts. So it's a fair game. Don't be a crybaby.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

cheesy

What's the last bit about Semenya? I'm not Nigerian.
It is french for I do not understand. I mean I do not know if she is male,female or transgendered
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm yet to come across any South African with a Nigerian chick. But Nigerian guys are always chasing after SA girls and boasting about it. Shows you the balance of power - SA is the bomb! cool cool cool

And Nigerian girls are plenty in brothels and Hillbrow streets but we don't wanna talk to them.

Even Nigerians think their own women are ugly compared to the South African women,so why should we carry their burden? grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Elxandre(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I'm sure the victims of the daily bloodshed in the northern part of your country will answer the bolded for us,don't you think?

If you don't want South Africans to have an opinion in Africa you should come and collect your dogs so that we won't talk about them anymore.
Lol. I have never seen South Africans talking decently on Nairaland.

I hope this is no representation of how you lots are in real life. Again we have enough proof.
No single one of you on Nairaland could even speak against Xenophobia at its peak.
BTW, we all know you also killed citizens from other countries too.

I hope you all grow above hate one day.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

It is french for I do not understand. I mean I do not know if she is male,female or transgendered

Okay, cool.

Most people speculate she's intersex but this hasn't been officially confirmed. Officially it has been reported she's female with X+Y chromosomes, so she has high male testosterone levels which need to be supressed with medication. That's why she can still compete against women.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Elxandre(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
What's worse? It's actually killing them for their body organs like you do over there.That's what fits the description of being "primitive"
Cannibals, ritualists and whatnot are everywhere.
And majority of us find it detestable but in your own case, none of you spoke out against Xenophobia even at its peak.

It's a waste of time arguing with people like you anyways. People who would openly support murders.

Mandela would be sighing in his grave.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

And Nigerian girls are plenty in brothels and Hillbrow streets but we don't wanna talk to them.

Even Nigerians think their own women are ugly compared to the South African women,so why should we carry their burden? grin grin

Lol grin grin grin

I have sympathy for Nigerian women though. They're salvaging the reputation of their country which their men continue to wreck. They're human wrecking-balls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezmans:
It is the same here in nigeria, if you remove foreign investment here nigeria is finished, even here is worst

Never!
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Elxandre:

Cannibals, ritualists and whatnot are everywhere.
And majority of us find it detestable but in your own case, none of you spoke out against Xenophobia even at its peak.

It's a waste of time arguing with people like you anyways. People who would openly support murders.

Mandela would be sighing in his grave.

Nonsense. These are South Africans protesting against xenophobia When we did this you people started boasting that we were now scared of you, backing down. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Can never please you Africans.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
LordTheus:

How some of you guys completely miss or deliberately avoid the point of the topic makes me marvel.

Dont try to change the goalpost. Face the issue and stop pointing fingers

Thieves calling people thieves? No shifting here, they stole billions from Nigerians during xenophobia and boast online alongside their government.
They are in no position to call the people they steal from thieves!
Nobody is siding Hush here, people that dislike him are more than people who like him and he is being castigated here.
Who tagged him? SAs? Let the dead bury their own dead! SA government endorsed their stealing in broad daylight.They are verified and certified thieves! How many SAs called their fellow thieves during the xenophobic attack that they are compiling rubbish when a person is being charged? They are mass thieves! We are castigating him here, so let them not prove clean by commenting from their asses.
Fowl eyes get boil, no be topic of discussions for cockroaches! This is Nairaland but not SAland, they should post on their blogs, they are supposed to be guest only here.
We are all castigating Hush, I have been a victim of Online scammers before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Thieves calling people thieves? No shifting here, they stole billions from Nigerians during xenophobia and boast online alongside their government.

I hope you mean Nigerian or Zimbabwean BILLIONS, and NOT rands or dollars.

Here's your worthless Nigerian billions below. grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
abokikhalifa:

You can't defend a criminal in a logical way. Thank God say na FBI carry your mentor and not EFCC. Yahoo boy

Zombie, he can be your generational mentor, I am not on Instagram talk less of knowing anything about him.
We are all castigating him here, people who dislike him are more than people who like him. I have been a victim before, so there's no reason to justify him.
My point is that S.A. government supported them to loot Nigerians and even justified it online, so they are not in the position to call people thieves because they are verified and certified thieves!
The person I quoted said "Your country is arrested for fraud". Is that not stupidity? How can a country be arrested? Why the generalization when they are mass thieves and see nothing wrong with it? Is Hush representing Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

"I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.