Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama (7310 Views)

Suggest Better Country To Migrate,i'm 24 Yrs / Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? / Information On Hustling In Panama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Samir129: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Danielhouston:

Have you been to Turkey? Have you been to Israel?

I’ve been to both countries and my experience is that they’re equally bad for Black people (Africans). Most of the Nigerians who seem to be successful in Turkey are internet fraudsters. Otherwise, there is great suffering and discrimination in Turkey.
The working conditions are basically modern day slavery. Some Nigerians can’t even leave Turkey or return to Nigeria because they overstayed their visas and would be arrested and fined if they’re caught.

They do the shittiest jobs and get treated very badly. They can’t even marry for document. Infact, you could be attacked for trying to date a Turkish girl. Yes, a lot of it stems from the bad impression Nigerians have made but most of it is just pure hate and racism. Even their police hate us more.

I’ve been trying to get my best friend out of Turkey for about a year now and we’re still on it. I warned him before he went there but he didn’t listen. Now he’s suffering so much and would do anything to return to Nigeria. I’ve visited him a few times.
I had even arranged to get veneers in Turkey because of the cheap medical service. Seeing how they treat Black people, I cancelled my appointment and vowed to never put my money in their economy.

That being said, it is the same in Israel. You saying you’d rather experience racism in Turkey than in US, I hope that was sarcasm. People in the US have rights and constitutional laws that can protect people of color from racial injustice. What rights do you have in Turkey as an African man? Even Turkish nationals are afraid of their government. You should read more.
I’ve been legally living in Turkey for 6 years, they have the lowest racism in Europe.
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Femiolunloyo(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2020
If you're a retiree, Panama might be a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by agrowell: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Femiolunloyo:
If you're a retiree, Panama might be a good idea.

Please can you explain more. Thanks
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by odinga1of: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samir129:

I’ve been legally living in Turkey for 6 years, they have the lowest racism in Europe.

For the past 6 yrs you lived illegally, did you encounter issues?

Did you date their girl's?

What's the locals reaction

Have they yelled at you the mall?

Don't just quote people, give us detail encounter of life as a Black Man in Turkey.
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Memberclub(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
odinga1of:

Don't just quote people, give us detail encounter of life as a Black Man in Turkey.

Have you ever seen a Muslim woman marry a non Muslim person?
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by odinga1of: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Memberclub:

No
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Samir129: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
odinga1of:

I never had any problems with the locals because they love black people so much. Black people in istanbul might slightly be disrespected by some few locals because most of the Africans there are menace to the society. however, if you live in other cities you won’t encounter problems. Currently I have a turkish girl and 3 turkish ex.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by afrodoc2: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Samir129:

I never had any problems with the locals because they love black people so much. Black people in istanbul might slightly be disrespected by some few locals because most of the Africans there are menace to the society. however, if you live in other cities you won’t encounter problems. Currently I have a turkish girl and 3 turkish ex.

Turkish delights.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Samir129:

How did you come up with that statement? Which other countries in Europe have you lived in? So Turkey is less racist than the UK? Smh

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Samir129: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Danielhouston post=90734172]

How did you come up with that statement? Which other countries in Europe have you lived in? So Turkey is less racist than the UK? Smh [/quote
I have lived in poland for a year and half and the racism I experienced was horrible and violent. skin headed people attacked me religiously. I had to pack by bags and head back to turkey. I have never been to the U.K but i also have negative experience about racism in Belgium, france, germany. Poland, Hungary and czech are the worst for me.
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by agrowell: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mostly, everyone has been talking about racism in comparing countries.
I believe where there is no racism there's tribalism, example, Nigeria.
So racism is not the only criteria in choosing a better to travel to in oversea.
Hence, let's talk on ant other criteria apart from Racism.
Thanks
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
agrowell:
So racism is not the only criteria in choosing a better to travel to in oversea.
Thanks

Whatever “criteria” you want to talk about, comes down to racism. You’re black and no matter where you go, as long as it’s not a Black country, everything you hope to achieve is dependent on race. You should be asking which places are less racist, before you talk about employment and how to make money. Some of you think racism is an excuse for the weak. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by dasparrow: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
agrowell:
Thanks

Like someone already stated, racism is a factor to consider when choosing a country to migrate to legally. Why do I say this? Because racism can be a deciding factor when it comes to you getting a job or not.

By the way, Panama is not an ideal country to go and hustle. Yes, the country has a significant number of black citizens whose ancestors arrived there from the Caribbean to build the Panama Canal but the Panamanian society is very discriminatory towards black people.

Neither Panama or Israel is a good place to go and "hustle". You people keep going to countries where you're not wanted. That is not wise at all. And I am sure you're not looking to go there with a work permit or permanent residency permit. You want to go there on a tourist visa most likely and overstay your visa.

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Minsk24: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Panama is an underrated country overshadowed by the bad news always popping from their neighbors... Its safer and has a better economy than most of their neighbors...
I believe its better for a black man coz you can easily blend in and another perk is almighty USA close to you and even Mexico and Brazil not too far off...
Panama should be a better option than Israel for a black man

3 Likes

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by agrowell: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Minsk24:
Panama is an underrated country overshadowed by the bad news always popping from their neighbors... Its safer and has a better economy than most of their neighbors...
I believe its better for a black man coz you can easily blend in and another perk is almighty USA close to you and even Mexico and Brazil not too far off...
Panama should be a better option than Israel for a black man

hmmmm.....................................
@ Minsk24, please do you stay there or have travelled there before?
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by benji93: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Are you kidding me. The 90% Moslem population online is a blatant exaggeration. A reason why you may need to do subsequent research to confirm their statements. There are provinces that in which Islamic religion is quite widespread. But there are provinces, inn which a a greater percent of their population are not keenly interested in religion. Some of them may have moslem name, but they don't pray. This current generation of Turks are becoming more and more non religious. So there's an important information for you.
Memberclub:

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by benji93: 12:06am On Jun 21, 2020
There's no point in continuing an exchange on the subject of racism in Turkey as compared to some of these european countries/western countries, which is clearly relatively low. I got quite upset when I saw that the first country that comes to someone's mind when weighing the level of racism in Isreal is Turkey. Such a terrible submission. Whatever salient point you make on the subject will not sink in. Simple.
Samir129:

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by PhilipReigns(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
9icest:
Panama is far better than Israel. Israel is a racist country and one of the worst place any black persons can go. I even heard from a friend recently that they are injecting the blacks there with drugs so they won’t be able to have children.
Panama is one of the best countries since the Panama Canal or River is the biggest and busiest road between America and the entire world. The only challenge is the language barrier, so you have to learn to speak Spanish.
Please and please avoid Israel, they hate blacks with passion and there is nothing like hustling over there. If you doubt me, ask our well traveled Ibo brothers, no one ever goes to Israel to hustle. You even have better chances in the Islamic Republic of Saudi Arabia.
Imagine!
It is the so-called God's country that's like that now, with so much hate and bitterness towards other fellow humans.
My mom was there on pilgrimage, Jerusalem precisely. She didn't give such negative account on return though but I believe its because they went there to pray.
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Cousin9999: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Panama is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. It also has tons of gorgeous black and half black women.

The food:

The women:

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Godtemi: 4:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Everyone will be talking about racisms. Have we black expecially Nigeria stop our own bad attitude?
Even our south African, Ghana, Egypt, Algeria despised us.
Have you ask yourself why African countries are denying Nigerian of Visa?

One of the example is that turkey Yahoo guys that made Nigeria stop doing online banking

Huspupy that made UAE to stop employing Nigeria. Alot of Nigerians outside there spoiling our image with there greedy attitude and you will come saying this and that country are racist.

Our bad leader too are not helping, or do you think all this countries are not reading the news about how bad our attitude are? And you think you can come to there country anyhow to showcase your attitude.

Just imagine you saying Israel been a racist to Black American � my brother no amount of years you have stayed in Israel that will make me to believe you.

Alot of Nigerians in every countries doing nothing but Yahoo Yahoo and drugs

Let change our own bad attitude first and bad leader before talking about rascim
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Focusmind: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW STUPID YOU SOUND WHEN YOU CALL ISRAEL GOD'S OWN NATION, AND EVEN GO ON TO CALL ON THE "GOD OF ISRAEL".
MIGHTY MORØNS. YOU DON'T SEE THERE'S AN IMBALANCE SOMEWHERE?

You said it better. Ignorance among Christians folks in Nigeria is sickening. The way our religious leaders, pastors and priests elevates Israel as holy land makes me sad. Very racist set of people.

I am a Catholic and during lenten period, there is a section of our lenten liturgy where we say prayer for Israel, invoking God's blessings on them for being the first to receive the good news (ie word of God).

For what exactly? Even if they were the first, things have changed. My Igbo brothers would be here worshipping anything Israel but don't know how their people are being maltreated over there despite their claim of so called jewish connection.

Israel will have issues with their Arab neighbours and some Nigerians will be siding them because they are "Gods" people. Who told you that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by 9icest: 3:48am On Aug 04, 2020
agrowell:
You guys are really doing great job here. I really appreciate.
Racism as a factor has been greatly dealt with and I can conclude this:
Panama 1 vs Israel 0 (Racism Factor)
Now let discuss on another factor such as employment
Thanks

Best of luck going to Israel. I hope you make it back alive to tell your horrible experience. I lived in Tel Aviv for almost 1 year. Despite an MSc and going through my church for a short course, it was the hardest time of my life—there are no single Nigerians hustling there. Even crossing into neighboring Lebnanon, there are thousands of Nigerians working and living there unlike Israel where they just don’t want to see black at all. Imagine what it feels like been treated like shyt every where you go and been used to getting stopped twice or three times daily for paper inspection? If you forget your papers for house, you are in big trouble. Na goat wey dem go take do pepper soup they ask if water for pot fire warm or cold. I hope when you go you make it back sane and alive, hurry go and come Share your story after you run back to naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by 9icest: 3:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Cousin9999:
Panama is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. It also has tons of gorgeous black and half black women.

The food:

The women:

Panama is very ok, it’s just very small and the language barrier thing but English is spoken often. A good knowledge of Spanish and English is a big advantage. Panamanians are used to foreigners since they depend on foreign businesses and investments from different parts of the world.
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Cousin9999: 5:04am On Aug 04, 2020
9icest:

Panama is very ok, it’s just very small

Panama is about 3.6 times bigger than Israel.
Israel is approximately 20,770 sq km, while Panama is approximately 75,420 sq km, making Panama 263% larger than Israel. Meanwhile, the population of Israel is ~8.3 million people (4.5 million fewer people live in Panama).
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Cousin9999: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Different rules have always applied to Israel, both from within and without. Here, anti-African racism is more or less official policy. When it comes to asylum seekers in Israel, there isn’t even an attempt to pretend that black lives matter. The authorities work overtime to embitter the lives of refugees from Africa, at times invoking openly white-supremacist rhetoric. Palestinian resistance – even verbal – to the violence of the army, the police and the Shin Bet security service is also classified as “support for terrorism.”

And the country’s first Ethiopian-born minister has told The Times of Israel that police and the government must “wake up now” to institutional racism in law enforcement
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Cousin9999: 5:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Israel has a GDP per capita of $36,300, while in Panama, the GDP per capita is $25,400.

In Israel, 26.1% of adults are obese. In Panama, that number is 22.7% of people.

Israel has a total of 273 km of coastline. In Panama, that number is 2,490 km.

Panama is 34.2% cheaper than Israel.
Re: Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama by Cousin9999: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
dasparrow:
but the Panamanian society is very discriminatory towards black people.

How does this impact African immigrants? Give examples.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! / Appeal For Visa Refusal In Germany Embassy / Going on a Road Trip To Cotonou Togo &Ghana. U Can come along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.