Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

“this Is The Reason Everyone You Have Worked With Keeps Dropping You Like A Bad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “this Is The Reason Everyone You Have Worked With Keeps Dropping You Like A Bad (150 Views)

Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“this Is The Reason Everyone You Have Worked With Keeps Dropping You Like A Bad by Royce001(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Former big brother Naija housemate, Tuoyo Ideh has refuted claims by Tacha that he was dropping his account number in her DMs two years ago, begging for money.

This is coming after Tacha dragged him and bragged that she will feed him and his guys for a decade, for saying she has a low IQ.

“I will like to clarify something. Tacha, you are a bloody ass liar. This is the reason everyone you have worked with keeps dropping you like a bad habit. If I beg person for money, no be even you I go beg for money” he wrote on Instagram.

He continued;

“I dislike liars �� , I know many people can attest to the fact that you lie a lot and you a big pretender . You live for the gram , you act for the camera .
My account was in your dm not because I was begging or asking you for money , it was there because you were paid by @charmeeofficial_ management to pay influencers over 3k followers to vibe to his song besides I wasn’t paid any money at all I have receipts.”

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2020/06/this-is-reason-everyone-you-have-worked.html

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Biden Isn't Everywhere, If I Don't Win, I Don't Win - Donald Trump / Anti-racism Protesters Again Clashed With Police At Trafalgar In London / Join Our Whatsapp For Art , Graphics And All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.