Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Education In Ukraine. Get Foreign Education With Ease! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Education In Ukraine. Get Foreign Education With Ease! (558 Views)

Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians / Get Free Scholarship Education In Sweden & Cananda Now / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education In Ukraine. Get Foreign Education With Ease! by svitlana(f): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2011
Hi Guys. My name is Svetlana and I work for Educational Company in Ukraine. We know that many of you would like to go and study abroad and our company can provide you this opportunity without any hassles at all.
Because our Educational Services Company works with the Ministry of Education in Ukraine we can get you admission to any University of your choice or find you a University based on the subject you would like to study and at the price that is affordable to you.
Study in Ukraine is much more affordable than in any other country in Europe, or America therefore there many students prefer to study in Ukraine to further their education.
Our company will guide you step by step through the process of admission, getting all the necessary documents, collecting visa and finally entering Ukraine. We meet every our student at the airport to make sure that they will not have any issues with the border control. After that we transport students to the University where they get admission from, help them to get one year resident permit and one year accommodation.
We always there for our students and if there are any issues they have, we always doing our best to help our students so that their study and life in Ukraine will be as productive and pleasant as possible.
For more information you can visit our website at WWW.GIEDUSU.COM or email us at admin@giedusu.com. You can call us our Nigerian office at 07098823451 or 07063132541. You also can reach us in Ukraine at 380-623344690.
Many companies collect money for the school fees and accommodation up front, but we believe that it is not the right way to do. It is only when you already in Ukraine you will pay your school fees and accommodation fees. Reputation of our company is very important to us, therefore we will do everything possible to meet your needs.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Svetlana
Re: Education In Ukraine. Get Foreign Education With Ease! by kemiO1: 6:20am On Feb 24, 2011
i want to transfer from a medical school in nigeria to ukraine. how do i go about it?
Re: Education In Ukraine. Get Foreign Education With Ease! by svitlana(f): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hi Kemi,
We can get you an admission to medical university in Ukraine without any problems. Just write me on our company's email, so that I can explain you what you have to do in order to get admission.
I hope to hear from you very soon.
Thank you
Svitlana

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Universities Admission / Unilorin 2012/2013 Last Batch Supplementry List Asistance,call:07031543819 / Admission Open For 2015 Batch Of Mbbs- Manipal University India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.