Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dashboard Light Issues - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dashboard Light Issues (2038 Views)

Need Help 2012 C300 With Flictring Dashboard Light, Ac And Radio / Dealing With Dashboard Light Issues On Your Car / No Dashboard Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dashboard Light Issues by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2020
mrsdaniel:

Sienna 09 awd limited
Ok, i will check it up as soon as i get to work.

1 Like

Re: Dashboard Light Issues by mrsdaniel: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2020
MOTIONTECH:
Ok, i will check it up as soon as i get to work.

Ok I will appreciate . It's an AWD with 2GR engine with WS written on gear stick and 5w30 written on engine cover if am correct.. Also assist with cost guide pls
Re: Dashboard Light Issues by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2020
mrsdaniel:

Ok I will appreciate . It's an AWD with 2GR engine with WS written on gear stick and 5w30 written on engine cover if am correct.. Also assist with cost guide pls
ok.....i will do that too
Re: Dashboard Light Issues by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrsdaniel:

I am so so sorry for the late reply,the work load for today was much.If i may ask, what oil have you used to service the vehicle before.
Re: Dashboard Light Issues by kaze4blues(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks all. I got the atf dw-1.

What baffled me is the insistence by mechanic that the oil for Toyota could serve same purpose. I didn't listen Sha.

Between tokunbo and brand new headlight, which is is better?

Mechanic told me that just one unit (Right side) of the headlight cost 22k.

This baffled me.

Which is better? And what is the market price?

Thanks
Re: Dashboard Light Issues by mrsdaniel: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
MOTIONTECH:
I am so so sorry for the late reply,the work load for today was much.If i may ask, what oil have you used to service the vehicle before.

Hello sorry for late reply ,It's not Nigerian driven. I also wish to know how to bypass TPMS light always on in dashboard.Kindly recommend where I can get brand new OEM tpms for Sienna car tires alongside it's installation and programming ?
Re: Dashboard Light Issues by MOTIONTECH(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
mrsdaniel:

Hello sorry for late reply ,It's not Nigerian driven. I also wish to know how to bypass TPMS light always on in dashboard.Kindly recommend where I can get brand new OEM tpms for Sienna car tires alongside it's installation and programming ?
Since it is not Nigerian driven, i will advise you do tune up and servicing on the vehicle, the recommended oil is probably 0w 30, will confirm tomorrow, then about the tpms, try inflating all the tires to the prescription psi, the light should go off.If not i can help you get sets of tpms sensors and intall it all at a pocket friendly price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distress Sales!!! / 2020 Mercedes GLS 580's Base Price Is Outrageous / Where Can I Get The Old School Toyota Crown To Purchase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.