Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? (8571 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
What's the first thing you girls check out on we guys on our first approach?
For the guys that love to impress, take note o
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Davash222(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
The size of your wallet. Any other thing is inconsequential to them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Heavyness of his pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Some girls don't care about your money bro

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Hybkay(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:

Yeah..it's just a pity they aren't inhabitants of this planet

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
This one no be my matter.. I take my leave cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Davash222(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:

Let's ask Onyi22 and Millenniumlady.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Heavy pocket grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:
In the long run, ur money matters.. Bro.. Be wise in ur life

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Intellect, wisdom...ambitious hustler..

And don't think 'hustling' is just all about 'being broke' or looking for bread to eat..

Ambitious hustle is hustling with your brains and specific goals.

It's about not being comfortable with where you are. (Dangote, Otedola, those guys are still hustlers)...

So! ability to maintain an interesting conversation, humour and sound grammar and that's it!

Those 'attract me' enough to start a friendship.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by paulolee(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
na appearance na...a bea once told me its the guys watch or shoes because guys hardly borrow that and another said its the guy kinda body spray he is wearing...na una sabi o
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Title clearly stated “ladies” but no!

You peasants must masturbate on every thread.

Can't you all take the back seat & allow ladies to express their own views & not what you think?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Ejenavi18(f): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Physical features like being attractive, proper hygiene, nice smell.. Then, ability to initiate and maintain intelligent conversations.

20 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Intelligence, fashion style and height. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Starz825(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Intellect, wisdom...ambiteous hustler ...ability to maintain an interesting conversation, humour and sound grammar.

Those 'attact me' enough to start a friendship.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Naijazure: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Guys possessing these specs outlined above are still under construction in heaven...

The production date I saw on one was even 20...!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by luscioustrish(f): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Personality, vibes, bulge in the middle cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Ugaboy: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
are u lady?...why do man like u come here on nairaland to mock oneself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Starz825:

Sound grammar but u speak horrible grammar...SMH...
What's attact me

Ahahahah that was obviously a typo. I type really fast.

You're noticed, I have corrected the typo. You may run along now.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by edward1106(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Starz825:

Sound grammar but u speak horrible grammar...SMH...
What's attact me

No one is 'speaking' here, we are all typing. wink
It's 'attract me'. Typo- things wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Iretii0511(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Here to learn.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Ugaboy: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Oh not again dear
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Olami1919(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
I have been with many ladies that your pocket isnt even one of what they want.

But depression didnt allow me to be with any of them then.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Starz825(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Abeg jaree... person no fit play with you again
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Let's ask Onyi22 and Millenniumlady.
That's why i said some girls, and who knows? Onyi22 and Millenniumlady might be guys acting to be girls because i don't see how girls can come out in a public forum like this and be disgracing themselves anyhow.....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Dabronze(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
luscioustrish:
bulge in the middle I'm very sure that's your favorite.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Onyi22(f): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:

That's why i said some girls, and who knows? Onyi22 and Millenniumlady might be guys acting to be girls because i don't see how girls can come out in a public forum like this and be disgracing themselves anyhow.....
O shut up, have you seen me in your entire miserable life before?
Nairaland is a faceless forum, u don't know who is who

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
luscioustrish:
Hmmm
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Davash222(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:

These two shouldn't bother you much. One Nairaland girl once created a thread to complain how her brother in-law is dragging her pot of soup with her.. Funny thing, the thread made front page. Onyi22 and Millenniumlady still dey learn work sha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:

O shut up, have you seen me in your entire miserable life before?
Nairaland is a faceless forum, u don't know who is who
I will just correct you and move on like nothing happened

correction: "Sorry I DON'T HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

These two shouldn't bother you much. One Nairaland girl once created a thread to complain how her brother in-law is dragging her pot of soup with her.. Funny thing, the thread made front page. Onyi22 and Millenniumlady still dey learn work sha.
Ok, but i ended up not understanding you sha. Or are you trying to say one of these two girls created the thread?.... I mean, what brought about the thread?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Starz825:
Abeg jaree... person no fit play with you again
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. / Moaning Competition On Twitter / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.