Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman (62139 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Made4naijalove: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
A man who goes about impersonating Mike Ezuruonye has been exposed after a White woman he tried to scam recorded the video call.

Mike Ezuruonye shared a video of the call and called on the Nigerian police, EFCC, FBI, and Interpol to go after the man.

In the video, the Caucasian woman is seen telling the Nigerian man that she has divorced her husband and she will give him some money from her divorce settlement.

However, she made it clear to him that she's aware that the Mike Ezuruonye profile he's using isn't his.

She asked him to promise that he will close down the fake profiles and that he will stop going after women for money.

She said if he does, she'll send him money from her divorce settlement and a picture of her divorce papers by Monday.

Mike said this is just one out of multiple impostors. He added that their actions have caused him embarrassment.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QALQggv2FrA

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH���� Bringing to ATTENTION another FAKE VIDEO used by IMPOSTORS to SCAM women with my IMAGE....My voice is Taken off and the IDIOT calls out someone named KEISHA with his OwN VOICE!!!! PLS next time any SUPPOSED,ACTOR,CELEB or ENTERTAINER calls you on video via IMO ,VIBER,WHATSAPP apps ,Tell the Image to TOUCH His EAR or Any other BODY PART OR MOVE AROUND
,IT would never happen Cos it’s PRE-RECORDED and just the impostors voice REAL TIME

THIS HAS CAUSED ME ENDLESS EMBARRASSMENT AS I HAVED PETITIONED THE EFCC and INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE also the BRITISH POLICE
SOME CAUGHT HAVE BEEN JAILED as THERE WOULD BE NO MERCY FOR THIS CRIME as it even GOES BEYOND ME!!!!! BEWARE of IMPOSTORS

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBVnF23gExA/?hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Made4naijalove: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos

Click Here

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Onyi22(f): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by chatinent: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
The lady should be arrested. As in, what's she finding!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by NiklauseFred(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Make this ppl stop b4 the whole country go ban Nigerians from

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by RighteousOne: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Paxhaata(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
I hope he is handed over to the neccessary authorities

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by SirHouloo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nobody Sabi you and you still have the effrontery to spoil an hard earned reputation. why are people like this?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigeria is now synonymous with fraud.
The average Nigerian is a fraudster.
If you meet the average Nigerian youth hustling in the streets, any small business you wan run with am, he is already thinking of how to de-fraud you.
The average Nigerian youth approaches any transaction involving cash, with fraud at the back of his mind.
Just slip up and give him that little window of opportunity, and you're done.
Them full my contact list, I dey view their status nah, I just dey watch them.

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Spaxon(f): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020

Land for sale.

I'm selling this space to raise funds for Buhari

So he could at least stop borrowing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by APOPTOSIS: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Throwback: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

I will gladly volunteer without pay to help capture these fraudsters.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by madamori9: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
It’s pathetic. Someone elsewhere using your name to swindle funds. After Mike don hustle with drama.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Ogegeodey(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Their days are numbered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Meatballs(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
well

this is one of the millions disadvantage of being a celebrity

Mike Ezuruonye shared a video of the call and called on the Nigerian police, EFCC, FBI, and Interpol to go after the man.

these people LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by freshkpomo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na today? Mike himself na..........
Nor be my mouth you go hear the rest.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by osamz007: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
EVERYDAY FORMAT

THAT GUY IS A STUDENT OF YAHOO UNIVERSITY NIGERIA. 200 LEVEL

THEM DON TARNISH NIGERIA IMAGE FINISH

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by emmabest2000(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
What is the name of the movie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na wa oh. So na so this man fine reach so tey them dey use am as Yahoo picture.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by sofiscatedmoron: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Galactico4ever(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
IMPOSTORS EVERYWHERE.EVEN IN THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by sammysneh(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
e
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Jh0wsef(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Spaxon(f): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rgade:

J

K
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Balenciagaokey: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) / Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.