Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? (399 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? by Blackmann001: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
... It's a common place for multiple attempt at WAEC for O'level. Sometimes I wonder if it's because it's too difficult or we were not even brilliant or is it maybe the exam body doesn't mark our scripts properly..?

For me, I wrote WAEC four times as my dad almost disowned me.. I became a born again because I believed it was spiritual. Even when we did at Benin special center, among 6 of us from. Lagos.. Just me didn't make it... Las Las na impersonation help me pass..

Let's share our experiences and have fun
Re: How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? by Sammy07: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Blackmann001:
... It's a common place for multiple attempt at WAEC for O'level. Sometimes I wonder if it's because it's too difficult or we were not even brilliant or is it maybe the exam body doesn't mark our scripts properly..?

For me, I wrote WAEC four times as my dad almost disowned me.. I became a born again because I believed it was spiritual. Even when we did at Benin special center, among 6 of us from. Lagos.. Just me didn't make it... Las Las na impersonation help me pass..

Let's share our experiences and have fun

Once, 8credit one pass.

That pass nah Acct, I don't like account that much.

But Economics / maths is a bae kiss
Re: How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? by Blackmann001: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Once, 8credit one pass.

That pass nah Acct, I don't like account.

But Economics is a bae kiss

Wow! Your sharp ooo... Mayb you went to butter skl or among those that copied from the board.. Lol
Re: How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? by Sammy07: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Blackmann001:

Wow! Your sharp ooo... Mayb you went to butter skl or among those that copied from the board.. Lol

Lol, copied ke, I went to a baptist missionary school.

Where teachers become external invigilator, and the external invigilators will just sit down dey look.

Where, we no go turn in, we won't use belt, we will walk into examination hall without putting in sandal, shoe, or slippers.
Nah bare foot
Re: How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? by Blackmann001: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, copied ke, I went to a baptist missionary school.

Where teachers become external invigilator, and the external invigilators will just sit down dey look.

Where, we no go turn in, we won't use belt, we will walk into examination hall without putting in sandal, shoe, or slippers.
Nah bare foot

The setting is very strict ooo.....
Re: How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? by Sammy07: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Blackmann001:

The setting is very strict ooo.....
No mind them jare.

It's a Christian school, so they do everything in a Christian way.
Friday fellowship, Monday devotion, Wednesday prayer section.
And it's a public secondary school.
Re: How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? by BERNIMOORE: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Four good times, my name was misspelled twice but an affidavit got me admitted to uniilorin...Waec says they will not issue me another certificate But they turned 360 ,degrees to issue Buhari another certificate...
Re: How Many Times Did You Attempt O'level And When Did You Later Make It..? by Blackmann001: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Four good times, my name was misspelled twice but an affidavit got me admitted to uniilorin...Waec says they will not issue me another certificate But they turned 360 ,degrees to issue Buhari another certificate...

Same. Country different standards.... Naija I hail ooo

(1) (Reply)

Covid19: What Undergraduate Students Should Do While Waiting School Reopening / ASUU’s N87bn Can’t Be Renegotiated, Says APC (2013 Flashback!) / Study Nursing And Be Registered Practical Nurses (rpns)to Work In Ontario Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.