Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

“I Will Disgrace Myself Before You Disgrace Me”, Cardi B’s Afric ‘twin Sister’, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Disgrace Myself Before You Disgrace Me”, Cardi B’s Afric ‘twin Sister’, (954 Views)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface / "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Disgrace Myself Before You Disgrace Me”, Cardi B’s Afric ‘twin Sister’, by NaijaGist4u: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rosemond who has a few times expressed her adoration for Nigerian on-screen verified, Somadina Adinma, took to her checked Instagram page to share video of herself, mixing concrete at an almost completed building.

Watching the video, she is heard saying she will disgrace herself by flaunting the humble activity she does before another person disgrace her.

SEE VIDEO AND REACTIONS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: “I Will Disgrace Myself Before You Disgrace Me”, Cardi B’s Afric ‘twin Sister’, by NiklauseFred(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mthewwwww angry all for clout

Re: “I Will Disgrace Myself Before You Disgrace Me”, Cardi B’s Afric ‘twin Sister’, by TalkTalkhdmedia: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin lol she's funny in d video

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Kills It Again With New Dancing Style“wuge Dance”(video) / Chioma Missing As Davido Enjoys An Expensive Sallah Treat With Friends / Kevin Hart And Wife, Eniko Welcome Baby Girl, Names Her Kaori Mai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.