Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher (2404 Views)

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / Nairaland Family,please Come To The Aid Of A Private Sch Teacher. / A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2020
merit1988:
hmmmmm
Can't do all that you listed with my small phone. here's my number; 08134705525. Thanks for d interest atleast.
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by LewsTherin: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2020
favoryte33:
Can't do all that you listed with my small phone. here's my number; 08134705525. Thanks for d interest atleast.

Dude, if you have a phone that can connect to Nairaland online, that same phone can take a picture and upload.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2020
LewsTherin:

Dude, if you have a phone that can connect to Nairaland online, that same phone can take a picture and upload.
Take pics?yeah,upload?No. you've got idea about phone processors. right?
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by LewsTherin: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2020
favoryte33:
Take pics?yeah,upload?No. you've got idea about phone processors. right?

Oh sure. I know nothing about the device I am using.

I also know nothing about how scammers are percieved on Nairaland.

And this is the same device you will use to provide your "proofs" to whomever calls you as well?

Riiiight. cool

Keep at it dude.

1 Like

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by merit1988(f): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2020
favoryte33:
oh deary... I'm surprised to read this from u.. are u using a Nokia 3310 device? Cos I'm wondering how u can't upload stuffs via ur phone but u can log in here? If I'm wrong on this, I don't mind being corrected pls,,, after all,I'm not a computer guru....... I honestly and sincerely want to help though
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2020
merit1988:
hmmmmm
If you've noticed,i keep quoting dis particular mention.d reason being i can't quote long write-ups due to d limited amounts of words i can type.d same thing applies 2 uploading pics. Hope u understand
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2020
merit1988:
hmmmmm
Believe me.It's just funny how little joke i made have made me untrusthworthy. I wouldn't come out here for assistance if i was bouyant. Thanks!
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
merit1988:
oh deary... I'm surprised to read this from u.. are u using a Nokia 3310 device? Cos I'm wondering how u can't upload stuffs via ur phone but u can log in here? If I'm wrong on this, I don't mind being corrected pls,,, after all,I'm not a computer guru....... I honestly and sincerely want to help though
Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by merit1988(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sleeklord:

If I give you proof that I'm a student can you please help me out?
what package did u use B4 typing this? I'll suggest you open ur own thread...
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
merit1988:
Lol @ package.I'm not opening any thread but thank you.
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
merit1988:
grin grin.Nigerians will always be nigerians.That means your intention was never to help the O.P. but to be a roadblock to him.It is not a must to help someone.Nobody is forcing you to.I don't know why supposed adults will be still be behaving like little kids cause of likes.It baffles me honestly.
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by merit1988(f): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Xanslyte:

grin grin.Nigerians will always be nigerians.That means your intention was never to help the O.P. but to be a roadblock to him.It is not a must to help someone.Nobody is forcing you to.I don't know why supposed adults will be still be behaving like little kids cause of likes.It baffles me honestly.
well,too bad. He's not the owner of the thread I intend to help.. don't worry , I will help everyone that coughs and sneezes on Nairaland , u hear? Dangote is my father, Otedola is my husband.. if only some Nigerians can be reasonable.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by merit1988(f): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sleeklord:

Lol @ package.I'm not opening any thread but thank you.
ur choice deary... U never know where ur Messiah will be.. I wish u luck
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
merit1988:
ur choice deary... U never know where ur Messiah will be.. I wish u luck
Sister,pls help me whatever little way you can. My belle dey do royal rumble.biko. Godbless you for holding on despite d bashing.

1 Like

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by STENON(f): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
Sister,pls help me whatever little way you can. My belle dey do royal rumble.biko. Godbless you for holding on despite d bashing.
5k sent to you.
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by BetterPoison: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2020
STENON:
5k sent to you.

good morning.may God bless and reward your generosity. I have been struggling nothing to eat. Pleas assist me
Sterling bank 0 0 7205391 0
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
STENON:
5k sent to you.
I have been trying to show appreciation since morning but my phone pads hindered me. yeeepa! #5,000 for this hard time? God go spoil you oh. But in a good way sha. God bless you abundantly. Thanku

1 Like

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by STENON(f): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
favoryte33:
I have been trying to show appreciation since morning but my phone pads hindered me. yeeepa! #5,000 for this hard time? God go spoil you oh. But in a good way sha. God bless you abundantly. Thanku
God bless you too bro..I was shocked with the thread you created for appreciation undecided hoping to do more than that but please don't create any thread for me again. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
STENON:
God bless you too bro..I was shocked with the thread you created for appreciation undecided hoping to do more than that but please don't create any thread for me again. Thanks
Thanks a lot oh.pls oh,i'm expecting.
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
STENON:
dearest,good evening.I've been trying to reach you but i am having issues with my phone&i need to get it fixed.pls,i would be grateful to you if you can borrow me #7,000 to fix it. I promise i'm going to pay you back ones i get my salary.pleeeease!
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by STENON(f): 12:47am On Jun 27, 2020
favoryte33:
dearest,good evening.I've been trying to reach you but i am having issues with my phone&i need to get it fixed.pls,i would be grateful to you if you can borrow me #7,000 to fix it. I promise i'm going to pay you back ones i get my salary.pleeeease!
okay, but I can't promise now due to some reasons.
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by SweetCunt97(f): 4:33am On Jun 27, 2020
favoryte33:
Oliver Twist. No b only dearest. Mtcheeeeeew. Be disgracing your lineage here. Some already assisted u yet you forming borrow. Shey na d salary wey dem never pay since how many months u wan pay her from?

1 Like

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by roseb1(f): 4:34am On Jun 27, 2020
STENON:
You should have done due diligence before sending that scammer money. Private school teacher is now his new format... grin grin.@ favoryte33 alias Oga Richard( alias Patricia Akpan) e be like sey diz ur new format dey pay oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. How are your 2 audio kids?Hope they are fine? cheesy cheesy grin grin.. Awon scammer oshi cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by roseb1(f): 5:05am On Jun 27, 2020
STENON:
Swt hrt.. U myt wanna check this out before "borrowing" this guy another 7k. grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5809223/beware-monika-favoryte33-bhanks968-he cheesy cheesy
He's just a lower version of hushpuppy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2020
firstbornson:
I almost sent this millionaire my small 2000 naira sha. Thank God I did not.

Can you help me with it please?
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Teebab12(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2020
roseb1:
Swt hrt.. U myt wanna check this out before "borrowing" this guy another 7k. grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5809223/beware-monika-favoryte33-bhanks968-he cheesy cheesy
Lol. Local NairalandHushpuppy.

1 Like

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by STENON(f): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2020
roseb1:
Thanks for bringing this up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
favoryte33:
You are a disgrace.Someone helped you out of the crowds here now you want to dump your family problems on her.Not 1,2 but 7k.So if corona doesn't end you won't see anything to do.People like you make the genuine people not to see help.Instead of you to think of want to do with your life. Mr.Patricia Akpan.In your mind you have seen a mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
STENON:
Thanks for bringing this up. undecided
hello dear,i could have responded but just as i told you i had issues with my phone.pls pay no heed to that woman.shehas no proof over those allegations she made. i am using this opportunity to come challenge me with proof. i am doing this so that you do not see ur effort to help people as a waste because i know you have a good heart. you do not need to bother helping me but pls extend it to others.
Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Mindlog: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
favoryte33:
hello dear,i could have responded but just as i told you i had issues with my phone.pls pay no heed to that woman.shehas no proof over those allegations she made. i am using this opportunity to come challenge me with proof. i am doing this so that you do not see ur effort to help people as a waste because i know you have a good heart. you do not need to bother helping me but pls extend it to others.

You are a fraud but the tragedy of it all is that you are living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
roseb1:
� b1 please help me. I am desperately in need of help

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Male Child Vs The Female Child / What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? / Are Female Children More Intelligent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.