Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo (30118 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by bolaayenimo: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chief Charles Idahosa, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state on Friday said the All Progressives Congress (APC) is dead in Edo state with the disqualification of Governor Godwin Obaseki from the party’s governorship primaries.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Idahosa said the governor’s disqualification by the APC Screening committee led by Prof. Jonathan Ayuba did not come to him and many of Obaseki’s as a surprise because Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the party’s National chairman has carefully planned and orchestrated it from the onset.

“It didn’t come to me and many of us who are supporters of Governor Godwin Obaseki as a surprise”.

” It is a hatchet job carried out by a stark illiterate who calls himself the National chairman of APC when in the real sense of it, he is not the National chairman. He has never respected the constitution of the party”.

“It is just unfortunate that I have always repeated the way the party hierarchy is allowing one man who doesn’t even have a primary six certificate to be bastardising the party through illegality”.

” I felt so sorry for APC. It was a charade and I’m happy that coincidentally, it happened on Democracy Day, June 12. On this day, we saw the exhibition of undemocratic actions by a man who doesn’t know his left from his right”.

“APC is dead and the undertaker to carry its corpse is Oshiomhole. Because you have hatred for one man and then you use your official power against him” .

https://www.independent.ng/obasekis-disqualification-apc-dead-in-edo-idahosa/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Hollysaint: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by hisexcellency34: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
PDP is alive

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Throwback: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
I fear this Charles Idahosa. He remains one of those who pushed Obaseki to his doom.

Anyone who wants to make it in life should fear people like this who know how to keep one engulfed in animosity with an adversary you shouldn't even look in the eye.

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by festacman(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pure Emotion. Of course politics can be cruel when one is at the short end of the stick.

Interestingly, some people felt this way four years ago when Oshiomole forced his way through the primaries to have Obaseki as APC governorship candidate.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by manuel4real(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by yinkus6750(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Apart from becoming a governor, what did he contribute to the party in the state?
Empty barrels making the loudest noise

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by ThatFairGuy: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
All these forgone, no name politician grin They should be the motivator of that damnnnn niggarrr grin

10 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Jesusloveyou: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
PDP is alive
obaseki and idahosa that can not win their poling unit, ward and council.
PDP is dead in Edo

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Lagosfinder(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Interesting times

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by seanfer(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is the Same Idahosa that was praising PMB for snapping photograph with Obaseki, saying PMB have endorsed the Governor and nothing anybody will do to stop him from wining the party ticket and his second term.

He can not advise Obaseki to take things easy. Now let's see where they will push him to.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by slivertongue: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
I felt so sorry for APC
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by slivertongue: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
” It is a hatchet job carried out by a stark illiterate who calls himself the National chairman of APC when in the real sense of it, he is not the National chairman. He has never respected the constitution of the party”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by slivertongue: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
“APC is dead and the undertaker to carry its corpse is Oshiomhole.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by abobote: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Very easy to say. we are praying for APC to die all over the country not just Edo state, but again we know is not easy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by ybalogs(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Isokuso

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by osothermal(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
PDP is dead in Edo
With 2 out of 3 senators? Use your brain man

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by ybalogs(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
What will Obaseki's supporter say before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Ambode could not have this courage and tried one yeye press conference at the time he realised it was over.
And to those of you saying Obaseki was not loyal. Lol. I laugh in swahili. A lot of kids all over nairaland.

Who told you begging or pleading with a god father is all that you need to get him offer you support?? Was Ambode not loyal to the core?
He spent all the time glorifying Tinubu and even went out with him to rally some weeks before he realised his coup.
god fathers come with a mountain of demands and it takes only God to fulfil them. They keep on demanding them until you get exhausted.

Who ever watched the world war 2? German Hitler army invaded USSR, killed and destroyed many cities. It took courage and great fight before the USSR red army fought them and turned the table around. This is what I call fighting like a man.

There has been peace meetings in the past. What do you want Obaseki to do?? Oshiomole demand will never be mentioned to your knowledge.
But the baseline is that the demand is not for the interest of the people but for his interest. So I do not really care.
Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap for him. He is really a man. Enough said.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by FlordFlorez(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
With the help of Obaseki, apc would be dead. Remember they didnt win the presidential election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Confirmedzombie: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
The social media comments led to obasike downfall. To set the records straight, obasike is not a politician, the stakeholders who are grassroots politicians in Edo state are not with him.

The people supporting obasike at the deal day (Election) will all be caged. No one will stake his life for obasike.

Elections in Nigeria is a do or die something. Without the help of security agencies, obasike and those supporting him cant operate.

As it stands, APC will deploy all Arsenal during the election to remain in power in Edo state.

No amount of money spent by obasike can return him as a governor. Anyone who loves obasike will simply advice him to take a bow and let go politics.

Elections are not won on social media. If you watch well, osho has been silent all through the fight with obasike , I guess action speaks louder than voice.

Did Amaechi who decamped from PDP to APC win Rivers state for peterside, Wike deployed all Arsernal using federal might to defeat Amaexhi.

To me, obasike lacks the political will to frustrate APC. People are just pushing the man to destruction.

APC wont fold her hands and allow obasike frustrate them. Politics is a dirty game.
My opinion though

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Ogegeodey(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mud fight, that's what Edo election is going to be.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by merit455(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oshiomole wants to be like Tinubu....him think say Edo people dey chop ewedu

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by rapid101(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
PDP is dead in Edo
PDP is dead in Edo and they won 3 house of reps, fed house assemble, won the last two presidential election back to back. some time d way u pple talk I'm always in shock just like buhari

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Yankee101: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Pdp loading

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by IJOBA2: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
PDP is dead in Edo
E BE LIKE SAY THIS JIHADIST DON TOO CHOP BANgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki call me
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by crispus09(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2020
like I said before this fight is going to tough with obaseki now in opposition

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by allthingsgood: 3:32am On Jun 13, 2020
If u like insult him, Osho baba go still show una pepper grin grin

Godwin obaseki is a big dunce. A pauper who thot himself a prince. He has been listening to silly advise from losers, not he will taste a little medicine of humility

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 13, 2020
GBAMSOLUTELY
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by ThatFairGuy: 3:37am On Jun 13, 2020
osothermal:

rapid101:
PDP is dead in Edo and they won 3 house of reps, fed house assemble, won the last two presidential election back to back. some time d way u pple talk I'm always in shock just like buhari
osothermal:

THAT'S JUST THE REALITY. LEAVE PDP OUT OF THE GUBER POLL. THEY CAN'T WIN SH!T

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by ThatFairGuy: 3:41am On Jun 13, 2020
merit455:
Oshiomole wants to be like Tinubu....him think say Edo people dey chop ewedu
Thousands of this YAPPING can't stop OSHIOMHOLE to be Edo emperor. Infact, he is now. tongue
EDO PEOPLE ARE NOW EWEDU EATER, kunu brained demerit

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position / Villagers Rescued As Bandits Fall Into Hunters’ Ambush In Kaduna / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.