Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) (53389 Views)

Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
ejanla077:

Lies. Very easy to steal from computer Village.. I work thr. It happens especially in d morning.. People re usually npt on thr guards inbd morning.
lol see this thief no worry your destiny is not very from tire on ur neck
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by EmmyKrim(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
computer village no dey waste time to panel beat person
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by BeerParlour: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
He was lucky to be a small boy, them for don lynch am if to say na adult.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Olabode971(f): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Corporate2020:

How does it happen in your FAILED FAMILY?

Also, is it survival instinct that makes politicians steal billions?
Mr Cooperate or whatever you bear by name.. Watch your tongue, you have no fvcking guts to talk about my family here. You have ur opinion, so mind what you spew out. Don't interfer with my Family, this is a warn dishing out to you,for the 1st and last time.
It will be well advisable if you take it, and stay off my radar!!! #Good day.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Ezmans: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thatlong9:
Too bad
So iyaloja & babaloja money no bellefull them?but to steal from igbos
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
hidhrhis:

Who your English epp
You don turn chief of staff with it or na dangote u dey work with
If you see where 16 years and above are riding Lexus you will know in nigeria your education ain't that worth it and the king of correction you are forming on a faceless forum makes u more stupid
If you like pick error from my words na accounting I study no be english

I see how much hunger has ravaged your life. To think you are even trying hard to shove it down my throat that you are a graduate sums it all. grin
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
ejanla077:

Lies. Very easy to steal from computer Village.. I work thr. It happens especially in d morning.. People re usually npt on thr guards inbd morning.

All those innocent buyers that CV rats sell fufu to, no be computer village thief from them ?......
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by MATURELION: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Not his first time obviously
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by hidhrhis(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I see how much hunger has ravaged your life. To think you are even trying hard to shove it down my throat that you are a graduate sums it all. grin
I see that the part of your brain that process thinking isn't working
Mind you I studied accounting and waiting to serve ng after everything is back to normal
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Tusabi: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
UKBobo:
The boy sing well well oooo! Sure he will drop album by Monday.
...... with plenty featured artist ��
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by lakeside79937: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
I dont support crime and thank God they caught him why dont you hand him over to police some time we need to be careful if you kill him you will face the law
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
hidhrhis:

I see that the part of your brain that process thinking isn't working
Mind you I studied accounting and waiting to serve ng after everything is back to normal

Your bad grammar is worst than Corona virus. Get off my space you calamity of a graduate. Nothing NYSC no go see as corper copper wire

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Encash(f): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
They must not take laws into their hands.

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Malawian(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
The way that boy is crying, you don't need to be told he is from the waste.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Na them!!
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by hidhrhis(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Your bad grammar is worst than Corona virus. Get off my space you calamity of a graduate. Nothing NYSC no go see as corper copper wire
Lols I see you are sick
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by ramatintin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Computer village den of thieves.cant forget when I was robbed off my iPhone6 menn everyone na suspect for that place.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by 2cul2care: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mrkcee:
It's a pity that such a lad will subscribe to stealing; but then with the hunger in the land u will blame him with reservation.
Now of everywhere to practice ur charm-inspired robbery, u chose computer village, mad o! grin.

It's only him dat can explain the degree of slap and punches he will receive. grin

Meanwhile, his other guys that escaped will be like "thank God o, thank God o" grin grin

Computer Village guys, have been reseting destinies with slaps, since the early 2000

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by 2cul2care: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Was at computer Village, last week Friday, right there in front of me, a guy was arrested for stealing, some other guy who was came to repair phones, was complaining of how he got scammed of 7k 2days before at computer Village.

Things like this is a daily occurrence, at CV, u just have to shine your eyes and wise up whenever you're there.

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mrkcee:
It's a pity that such a lad will subscribe to stealing; but then with the hunger in the land u will blame him with reservation.
Now of everywhere to practice ur charm-inspired robbery, u chose computer village, mad o! grin.

It's only him dat can explain the degree of slap and punches he will receive. grin

Meanwhile, his other guys that escaped will be like "thank God o, thank God o" grin grin

no be small beating him go receive ooo... make him thank God say dem no kill am... computer village

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by vikgreen01(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
He won ball
Stupid boy

This is what we tell them when they adore thieves and scammers as their role model
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by mondi2: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
End of the road for him
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
This guy no go pass Afonja boy, check his name well and his rough face, na part of afonja wey voted this useless party. Lolsss I go waka oga mi, i go waka, yeah!!!. Afonja mak una cum carry the lost soul here, hunger never even start self
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stealing from ur follow thief is no a good one
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by madjune(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
He's lucky that wasn't in Aba.

He would have been burnt.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by smasher1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

You need to run back to school faaaaasssssttttt!

Schools are on lockdown. That may have exacerbate the situation.

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by frozen70(f): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
abokikhalifa:
I really don't understand what gave this young boy the mind to steal from a store at computer village. This happened on the 12th of June 2020 at otigba street. The boys working for the store said they noticed that phones were missing and some illegal movement from strange faces were taking place. So the igbo boys set a trap and from no wear. The thief fell for it. We caught only one of them as the rest were smart enough to run for their life.

We checked the body of the young thief and saw some charm in is body. Truest Computer village boys now, they removed the charm and still went on to beat the guy before handing him over to the police men at the police post.

Here is a video of the young criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoYZiIW2Cs4

He is a nuisance to himself, his family and the society
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Majesty33(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Who can guess the tribe of this charm thief?
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by osazuwa23: 3:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Are you sure that a computer village because to me that look like a dump site undecided
abokikhalifa:
I really don't understand what gave this young boy the mind to steal from a store at computer village. This happened on the 12th of June 2020 at otigba street. The boys working for the store said they noticed that phones were missing and some illegal movement from strange faces were taking place. So the igbo boys set a trap and from no wear. The thief fell for it. We caught only one of them as the rest were smart enough to run for their life.

We checked the body of the young thief and saw some charm in is body. Truest Computer village boys now, they removed the charm and still went on to beat the guy before handing him over to the police men at the police post.

Here is a video of the young criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoYZiIW2Cs4

Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by Drosonogasta(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Emax911:
I am SHOCKED, and I just called bubu, he told me he is extremely SHOCKED

Bubu would be shocked more when he's killed.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) by DAVE5(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2020
beautyhd:
Computer village of all places?

Kudos to them for handing him over to the police.

Say no to jungle justice.

By Monday morning the boy would be a free boy

His gang would go to police station, give them proceeds of their stealing ng and he walks free

Btw: I'm against jungle justice too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.