Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy (60344 Views)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor / 'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2020
What brought about the rants?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by EdiskyHarry: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Ok nice one, next news please.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by valboyz2010(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2020
The only musician I see in Nigeria is 2face the rest are just noise marker

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by babztee(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Weed sha..why do these guys blab on social media?one person must trend,all in the name of fame.shior
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by perdollar(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
I don't av business wt weed smokers
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by sheyitokz(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
some 9ja celebs are retards

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by udemzyudex(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
I'm not falling for this their rubbish antic, old tricks.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by tegini: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Zlatan man up . So to be father .stop acting like a child
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Goldencheese(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2020
ComeAndobo:

wetin e dey find oh oh oh....

Make I complete am:

Palaver e dey find, palaver e go get ooooo.

grin grin

Enjoy your Saturday!

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by akure1stson: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2020
see Grammar
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by WalkerMichael(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

Nairaland addict

Afisuru ẹ̀gbọ́n
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
I can bet my balls that zlatan is richer than all of them. I have seen him face to face with naira marley and poco lee. These guys are big boys,dey sabi the music business wella. Although they are less popular in terms of their music views. But these guys are balling. I saw them at Ikoyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by AbbeyWales123: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
This Zlatan , when him start music first. I remember as we they waka together back then for Ojere Mapoly with no money to pocket
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by wink2015(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
WHY BOY ! BOY ! Dey fill all their names.

JOE BOY

FIRE BOY

BURNA BOY !

Abi them be BORN BOY !

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Fool undecided

If you dy talk anybody Kiz Daniel Sabi sing pass you no reason am

You know you ain't build like that right? Let him play and get his as$ smashed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by MansoryMX(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Stop reading all these distractions

These fools already sold thier souls

They have to dance to the tune of thier masters

Indeed few people will be in heaven with the Father

You mean next week abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Somebody should collect that arizona from zlatan........ grin

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Coronavirus84: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Gbogbo eleyi o necessary naw
You don watch Taaoooma skit tire
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Happyfela(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Burna boy speaks his mind everytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Brunicekid(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Habaa... who told you this??
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Babisha10(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Morning weed...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Femeto: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Called out. He should be ready to face the consequence of his action.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by asgard01(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Abeg wetin the pictures dem talk? my techno no too clear. na white in black i dey see
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by kheny12(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2020
With all the money he's making he's still fugly.zlantan or wetin u call yourself becareful.All the people's he's blasting are better than him.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by mofedamijo(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2020
jayworld15:
They’re all from the same source and produce the same gibberish songs except few ones from Burna’s “Ye”, Davido’s “Fall”, Wizkid’s “Ojuelegbe”, Tuface’s “African Queen”, D’banj’s early songs, Patoranking’s “Peace song”. Aside these songs, others are nuisance. Songs are poetic in nature: they must evoke that social sensibilities in the listeners, treating contemporary issues. But when the singer deviates from those societal significances, they become nuisance to the real world.

You left out Dare Artalade......listen to his "pray for me" with Soweto choir on youtube if you haven't. I rate dude super-duper high.

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Crochet: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Some new act are comin up soon this one will fade, dude should go sit his ass down and create new songs instead of spewing thrash.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by paulolee(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
wnt be suprised if these is a plan work from all of them....anything to tred
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

144,000. 12,000 each from the 12 tribes of Judah
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by OriOko88(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Werey zlatan too trend, who even understands the gibberish he's posting there. Dude is out of music and dance steps now, he is now looking for cheap thrills to cash out. Zlatan kor, movic ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by JhayJoe: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Do you know where they sold it?? Cause i've been actively searching to sell mine also

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React / Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.