Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Thunder Will Never Fire Buhari Or Any Other Top Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Thunder Will Never Fire Buhari Or Any Other Top Politician (227 Views)

Thunder Will Strike Anybody That Give God The Credit When Coronavirus Is Over / Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Thunder Will Never Fire Buhari Or Any Other Top Politician by HazardMan(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Just this morning i saw a thread on FP on how thunder struck bandits abi kidnappers to death.

The news on the thread also said it was as a result of the herbalist in the village consulted that the thunder was sent to them and it worked.

I saw people on the thread also saying the thunder should have been directed to Aso rock instead.

You guys should know that even if this thunder is directed towards buhari or any other top politician it wouldn't have been effective. Do you know the amount of enemies buhari have? You think if it works that way buhari wouldn't have been struck dead by now?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: Why Thunder Will Never Fire Buhari Or Any Other Top Politician by PIMPAR: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Thunder does not fire innocent people. Thunder only fires people that carry fake news and majorly the enemies of the nation.You should be now concerned, if you fall within these categories
Re: Why Thunder Will Never Fire Buhari Or Any Other Top Politician by HazardMan(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari have many enemies and at same time many supporters....

While this enemies are praying and invoking his death, the supporters are also there praying and revoking his death.
The enemies will always try but the forces already protecting him from his supporters will just be too much for one person to handle.

Yes, i said one person because that is what it is. One person can only try at a time since the enemies of buhari doesn't know themselves. But you see the supporters? Even if they don't know themselves the forces of protection for buhari will still be stronger than the enemies own since it is all channeled towards him alone.

I don't know how to explain this so you guys will understand better but i believe the smart ones already grasp everything....

Ask questions if you have any, and you can as well contribute to the topic.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Why Thunder Will Never Fire Buhari Or Any Other Top Politician by opportunes: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2020
cry
Re: Why Thunder Will Never Fire Buhari Or Any Other Top Politician by HazardMan(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:
Thunder does not fire innocent people. Thunder only fires people that carry fake news and majorly the enemies of the nation.You should be now concerned, if you fall within these categories

But don't you think buhari didn't keep to most of his promises, and that makes him the bad guy and enemy of the nation?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Not In Danger After Aso Rock Shooting - Garba Shehu / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Primary / Disregard Rumors Regarding Ajimobi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.