Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ (76843 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. / My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by bigcasava1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
If na Igbo man they will crucify all Igbo they are this, they are that!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by OdefaGirl(f): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
cooooooks:
STOP. READING. THE. BIBLE.

So, all the good things he read in the Bible what did he do with it?
And for those that are not even reading at all, are they in any way better?
A monster is a monster no matter his reasons for being one.
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by vickybantin(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
this man again??
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibrahim55:
one day while I was still in surulere ,I sat down on a bench that's always at the window at the backyard of our compound, it was a face me I face u apartment and their was no light as usual.(amaka not real name) came out to put on the candle while tying only a wrapper few minutes later I heard her saying DADDY OZUELE NA the tone with which she said it says it all and when I looked through the window I didn't see the candle light on pls what was daddy doing to amaka in the dark?

One day the children in the compound were playing mama and papa and then one said I go do mama u go do papa then another said if u do mama u go fit do weting mummy and daddy dey do? Sometimes later we discovered the father was fcking her he came back when the mother has gone out the lil girl was playing outside he opened the door and signalled her to come in she went in few minutes later she came out we saw sperm on her wrapper she continued playing with her friends but urs sincerely was inside the toilet u knw our regular brown roof toilet na so I saw it live

The reason I wrote all this true life stories is because of ur comment up there being a paedophiles has nothing to do with tribe all the men I spoke abt are all Nigerians and a foreigner
And you didn't intervene Sooner or later?
Guy,Don't you think you should be arrested for turning a blind eye on some of these?
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
No picture of the the bastard? Men should be disallowed custody of their daughters in situations where the mother isn't available. Wether divorced or widowed.

lilmiss your blood alway hawt when you hear men .. kilode. i keep asking whats your story o fe sor fun mii

1 Like

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by eluifranklin(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
NobleAngell:
My issue right now is not with the man.
So the girls still remained in the house afterthe first time. In fact, that they allowed you to succeed the first time is my greatest confusion. Are they cursed?

You're blaming a 13 and 15 years old for their dad raping them
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by iamjavadem(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
“But maybe my cup has filled to the brim, so let the law take its course, I am ready for any eventualities.”......good.
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Greensquard(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Side effects of severe poverty..Godforbid angry
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by BeaconV1(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2020
unbearable pain you have caused your daughter even her mom will never be able to forgive you in her grave
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Rondigee: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Ok
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by LivingSage: 12:58am On Jun 15, 2020
What sort of nonsense is this
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Happykenski(m): 1:40am On Jun 15, 2020
And the man still put on face mask? Waiting him dey protect, abi na the sin?
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Thetruthalways: 1:55am On Jun 15, 2020
LaJose78:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-started-sleeping-with-my-daughters-because-my-wife-died/amp/
Hypocrites all over the comment section....replace his name with a Hausa name....
And see hatred and bigotry...a lot will start abusing the North...saying they are the problem of this country and rubbish...
HYPOCRITES!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by ibrahim55(m): 3:19am On Jun 15, 2020
FrontRunner:

And you didn't intervene Sooner or later?
Guy,Don't you think you should be arrested for turning a blind eye on some of these?
this things happened when I was still a boy lol what do I even knw?papa amaka has moved to the village now his wife is late amaka is happily married ;Dpapa and mama is now very sick he has he has stroke lil girl is now a big girl still leaves with her dad and other siblings,big bro is late too he died in an accident and it's over 10 years now RIP bro,and did u read the last story where I said the boyfriend of the girl involved threatened to tell her sis and she said her aunty knew it was happening and has refused to say anything that's because I guess she was trying to save her marriage so if does involved dont talk or report the incident to the authorities abeg wetin be my own Even in the case of this two girls and their father no one knew anything was happening until they spoke to someone about it
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by ibrahim55(m): 3:30am On Jun 15, 2020
airminem:
@ ibrahim55 read your signature. Please i need to replace the screen of a samsung galaxy s7?
Samsung s7 screen is 27k only

1 Like

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Aboks(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2020
Confusion kill you there
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Dybala11(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
No picture of the the bastard? Men should be disallowed custody of their daughters in situations where the mother isn't available. Wether divorced or widowed.
Can you state a valid reason you think such should be done to all men whose wife died??

Women should be disallowed custody of their sons in situations where the father isn't available, whether divorced or widowed. Does this last statement mine and yours make any sense at all??
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by ra4fo(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2020
i cannoh boda to read it; i jus wanted to c d face f lord Voldamort! undecided u try zaddy; maximum respect #wickedMan mtchew...
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Ishilove: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Mindlog:
I am not shocked, it is part of what I encounter almost on a daily basis. The daughters should be provided with psychological interventions if not....

The man needs to undergo psychiatric assessment because he is well qualified to be incarcerated at the prison section of a psychiatric hospital if Nigeria has such.

Incest and the covering up going on in families is better imagined.
I don't want to imagine it. The mind quails embarassed cry
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Ishilove: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Dybala11:

Can you state a valid reason you think such should be done to all men whose wife died??

Women should be disallowed custody of their sons in situations where the father isn't available, whether divorced or widowed. Does this last statement mine and yours make any sense at all??
Don't bother. A lot of the things that user writes never makes sense.
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Alaganature(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2020
The devil self dey quote Bible...I'm not surprised
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Mindlog: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't want to imagine it. The mind quails embarassed cry

An unhealthy number of female patients we have in the psychiatric wards where I work happen to be incest victims during their childhood and sadly today, they make up a large percentage of our dissociative disorders and schizophrenia cases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Dybala11(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't bother. A lot of the things that user writes never makes sense.
Really?? I'd make sure not to quote her comments henceforth then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

What a silly statement.

And you think all Men are as incestuous like this man?
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Mankezi(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2020
You are a poker
This man is a poker
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2020
My heart is broken reading this ..
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Chommybaby(f): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2020
I think I've heard this happen somewhere else...... undecided
I think its in the Bible
Yeah Lot and his daughters..... lipsrsealed
I'm trying to remember the chapter
Genesis 19 from 30 down

Bye lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Ishilove: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Dybala11:

Really?? I'd make sure not to quote her comments henceforth then.
She is a misandrist.
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Phemoh: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmmmmmm!
O ga o!
Even have the grace to quote the Bible.
Haba!!!
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by brainfordetails: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Incest of the highest order!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ by Desystem: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Sacrilege!
Many are mad but few are roaming.

That should not be an excuse for rubbish.

Poor girls.

Even to the point of going biblically to justify your illegality.

Why wouldn't they believe him since such biblical extract is coming from the man who is biological bound to protect them.

May the Lord have mercy on the innocence .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.