Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Aaa - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aaa (6062 Views)

UK Grade AAA Okrika Handpicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aaa by lastmessenger: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin

U just want make he commit suicide,,,second wives will always complicate issues
what if she doesn't? What if she turns to be his comfort?

1 Like

Re: Aaa by drmikeadams(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:
My beloved wife insults me in the presence of our kids. Mind you, I don't smoke, drink and womanize. Neither have I laid my hands on her or intend on laying my hands on her. This is a woman I help with house chores like sweeping, washing the bathroom and toilets and mobbing the house at my leisure time.

Na abnormal people no dey drink,no dey womanise,no dey smoke...

A guy must belong to one department grin grin

This is too emotional for me. cry
Well, I'm not surprised you're going through all these. You allowed a liability to be causing you unnecessary pains.

You don't smoke
You don't drink
You don't womanise.

Don't you think that's where your problem lies?

Even if you don't drink, hang around with friends that do, go to pubs, clubs, they serve soft drinks their too. There are some orientation that comes from such places. Don't die a Simp!!
Re: Aaa by drmikeadams(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
lastmessenger:
what if she doesn't? What if she turns to be his comfort?

grin grin I repeat second wife will complicate his life..e be better if he wan divorce make he divorce train em children..

He no need second wife.. grin grin

He never come out from d frying pan with hot oil,,u want make e enter another fire wey matches and fuel dey beside am
Re: Aaa by Eketem: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please leave for a while,dont let anyone convince you to manage, her mom is abusive as is she.
If you stay they will push you to hit her use the pictures online to cost you your job and everything. Please move out, take care of your kids report to social welfare and pay the allowance through them via her bank account so you have documentation
Re: Aaa by AFONAMARO: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Xj2020:
If you are good you are good, and if you are bad you are bad. You might hide your bad side for a while. However, it is only a matter of time before everything would come out to the open.

My story is that of a young chap that fell in love and got married to the women of his supposedly dream with kids. From day one till date, my beloved wife has been anything but a good housewife. She doesn't give me peace of mind. Always looking for ways to provoke me.

My wife isn't submissive. She is abusive and unappreciative of all I have done and have been doing for her and the children. This is in spite the fact that the financial burden of the house has been mine 100% from the beginning till date. This is a woman that does not want to do any kind of work if it is not government job. I have provided her with everything she asked for and even those things she didn't ask for. This woman has never lacked anything in my house till date.

My beloved wife insults me in the presence of our kids. Mind you, I don't smoke, drink and womanize. Neither have I laid my hands on her or intend on laying my hands on her. This is a woman I help with house chores like sweeping, washing the bathroom and toilets and mobbing the house at my leisure time.

This woman has taken sides against in the time past when I had misunderstanding with some persons outside. This woman isn't scared to insult my parents every time we have a misunderstanding. My mother-in-law isn't helping matter as she has continued to instigate her daughter against me.

I have finally made the decision to move out of the house for the now and see how things plays out. If things doesn't improve, then I would have no choice than to seek for divorce. Notwithstanding, the children would continue to be my responsibility.

Any matured advice would be highly appreciated from the house.

You willingly surrendered your manhood (your symbol of authority) on the alter of being a Mr nice guy. Believe you me, you can only reclaim your manhood when you put your foot down and take charge of your household.

No long talks here. State how things are to unfold in your home and ensure to follow it through. If your mother in-law interferes, ensure her presence (both verbal communication) is limited to her husband's house.

Take charge of your home and stop running from pillar to post when the goal post is before you

1 Like

Re: Aaa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
When you choose to be a simp that's the outcome you'd get ....1+1 is always 2

Do a DNA test on those bastards you call kids
Re: Aaa by Heineken(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
My brother, this your matter na pidgin English go sweet to take shook mouth put.

Why you go allow this kind thing from the onset come reach this level of no return. E dey obvious say your wife go don show you some of these her okiri behavior before una marry come begin dey born small small shekele pikin dem but like most people, your mind been dey tell you say una go sleep wake up one day and she go turn to angel. If that kind thing even happen, you no go pick race without shoes?

My dear brother, the truth be say, you leave monkey hand too long inside plate of soup and e don dey resemble human being own.

Your wife be like fish wey dem don bend come roast wey be say you no fit stretch am make e no break, and if no be because of the pikin dem wey una don bring enter the world, na to just pack your things even if na just your few clothes for bag and waka far leave this kind woman because my mind dey tell me say she no fit change again.

E get one parable wey I dey always tell people. The parable na " e better say person no get wife for house than to get the one.wey go dey make you fear to go your house".

Sometimes you go dey some kind beer parlor, you go see man siddon alone with him suit and tie half-loosened dey cancel beer like say dem go soon ban am, come begin dey gaze into space for the most part, na dese kind women dey pursue dem oh. Ask people wey be shakademus, beer no dey sweet to drink alone.

My advice bros be say, as you reason the issue of moving out for sometime so, I support you.

Just waka comot small but make you still dey do your bit with the kids and your other responsibilities.

Na dese kind women dey forget knives inside their husbands body.

E dey too obvious say she no love you sha. Women no dey fit insult and disrespect men wey dem love anyhow like dis.

Hold tight bros, wetin dey hot must cool down one day.
lol serious pidgin fit the yarn boss. Pikin wey dey find party rice no suppose fear dance at all op.
Re: Aaa by Heineken(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op sorry.. Abeg take daddytime and davash222 talk. Even if person no dey drink, e suppose get better guys wey hyn go reason with get better yarns.. This kind woman fit do you bad thing for night sir.. God forbid
Re: Aaa by Heineken(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nkan ti eyan o le gba ni olowo, talaka lo ti ma n ko. Why you even allow your wife do you anyhow in the first place sef bro?
Re: Aaa by Queenserah26(f): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
You yarn better grin
daddytime:
My brother, this your matter na pidgin English go sweet to take shook mouth put.

Why you go allow this kind thing from the onset come reach this level of no return. E dey obvious say your wife go don show you some of these her okiri behavior before una marry come begin dey born small small shekele pikin dem but like most people, your mind been dey tell you say una go sleep wake up one day and she go turn to angel. If that kind thing even happen, you no go pick race without shoes?

My dear brother, the truth be say, you leave monkey hand too long inside plate of soup and e don dey resemble human being own.

Your wife be like fish wey dem don bend come roast wey be say you no fit stretch am make e no break, and if no be because of the pikin dem wey una don bring enter the world, na to just pack your things even if na just your few clothes for bag and waka far leave this kind woman because my mind dey tell me say she no fit change again.

E get one parable wey I dey always tell people. The parable na " e better say person no get wife for house than to get the one.wey go dey make you fear to go your house".

Sometimes you go dey some kind beer parlor, you go see man siddon alone with him suit and tie half-loosened dey cancel beer like say dem go soon ban am, come begin dey gaze into space for the most part, na dese kind women dey pursue dem oh. Ask people wey be shakademus, beer no dey sweet to drink alone.

My advice bros be say, as you reason the issue of moving out for sometime so, I support you.

Just waka comot small but make you still dey do your bit with the kids and your other responsibilities.

Na dese kind women dey forget knives inside their husbands body.

E dey too obvious say she no love you sha. Women no dey fit insult and disrespect men wey dem love anyhow like dis.

Hold tight bros, wetin dey hot must cool down one day.
Re: Aaa by Bossjakande: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Xj2020:
If you are good you are good, and if you are bad you are bad. You might hide your bad side for a while. However, it is only a matter of time before everything would come out to the open.

My story is that of a young chap that fell in love and got married to the women of his supposedly dream with kids. From day one till date, my beloved wife has been anything but a good housewife. She doesn't give me peace of mind. Always looking for ways to provoke me.

My wife isn't submissive. She is abusive and unappreciative of all I have done and have been doing for her and the children. This is in spite the fact that the financial burden of the house has been mine 100% from the beginning till date. This is a woman that does not want to do any kind of work if it is not government job. I have provided her with everything she asked for and even those things she didn't ask for. This woman has never lacked anything in my house till date.

This woman has taken sides against in the time past when I had misunderstanding with some persons outside. This woman isn't scared to insult my parents every time we have a misunderstanding. My mother-in-law isn't helping matter as she has continued to instigate her daughter against me.

I have finally made the decision to move out of the house for the now and see how things plays out. If things doesn't improve, then I would have no choice than to seek for divorce. Notwithstanding, the children would continue to be my responsibility.

guy u be man or u dey see period. if u are a man act like a man. I blame u in d first place for marrying a bad woman.I think u got carried away cos of sex any woman DAT aint submissive can Neva be a good wife or mum. it is wrong for u to do house work were ur wife is.even if shes working housework is not for u but now she Neva even got work.she sit Down and watch Tv. did u think ur children will Eva respect u as dey see how she treat u.why u go let woman insult ur parents.dey Neva born DAT person.wen she insult ur parent did u dicipline her? na one slap first she need to reset her Brian. am not saying is right to beat ur wife but I think now dats the only solution to let her know ur the man in charge of ur home. is a love beat u beat her to correct her I promise u she will thank u later. am saying it from expirience. dont let a woman ride u cos she didnt married u or pay bride price is u who did DAT. u cant go on like dis and have bp.also Neva let her mum visit her again. and watch cos she might be cheating on u.

1 Like

Re: Aaa by flokii: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
@OP you loved blindly and missed all the red flags..

There are so many beautiful ladies and handsome guys out there but character is the true beauty (iwa lewa). I don't even want to imagine the trauma you're going through.
Re: Aaa by Zabiboy: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
My story is that of a young chap that fell in love and got married to the woman of his supposedly dream

When you advice young men they wont listen...
Hope you tell your kids not to make this same mistake again....

Anyways now that you are alone, find time to read "THE MANIPULATED MAN"...it was written by a woman....Its just 69 pages...infact once you get to page 40, your whole mentality would have changed....
GL cool

Cc: Xj2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aaa by jesmond3945: 12:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Xj2020:

this is your own side. I would like to hear her own as well.
Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for the advice. I would definitely look for the book to read
Zabiboy:

When you advice young men they wont listen...
Hope you tell your kids not to make this same mistake again....

Anyways now that you are alone, find time to read "THE MANIPULATED MAN"...it was written by a woman....Its just 69 pages...infact once you get to page 40, your whole mentality would have changed....
GL cool

Cc: Xj2020

Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 5:47am On Jun 14, 2020
My brother it hasn't been easy for me. At a point in my life roughly 2-3 years ago I was so depressed that I even contemplated suicide. It's the love for God and my children that have kept me going
flokii:
@OP you loved blindly and missed all the red flags..

There are so many beautiful ladies and handsome guys out there but character is the true beauty (iwa lewa). I don't even want to imagine the trauma you're going through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2020
It would interest you to know that my wife once threaten to kill me and take the children away. It will also interest you to know that she is a product of a broken home. This shouldn't have been a major problem. However, I later got to realized that her mummy is a very troublesome woman and sometimes behave abnormally. At a time, she actually left the house after a misunderstanding. I had to do everything possible to bring her back for the sake of the children. Someone once said on nairaland that the major beneficiary of marriage is the wife and I am beginning to believe that person
jesmond3945:
this is your own side. I would like to hear her own as well.

1 Like

Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2020
My brother I am not the kind of person to beat a woman. For your information my wife has serious High blood issue (HB). It is not just my thing. Second, I loathe a dirty environment and that explains why I cannot stand a dirty bathroom or toilet or environment
Bossjakande:

guy u be man or u dey see period. if u are a man act like a man. I blame u in d first place for marrying a bad woman.I think u got carried away cos of sex any woman DAT aint submissive can Neva be a good wife or mum. it is wrong for u to do house work were ur wife is.even if shes working housework is not for u but now she Neva even got work.she sit Down and watch Tv. did u think ur children will Eva respect u as dey see how she treat u.why u go let woman insult ur parents.dey Neva born DAT person.wen she insult ur parent did u dicipline her? na one slap first she need to reset her Brian. am not saying is right to beat ur wife but I think now dats the only solution to let her know ur the man in charge of ur home. is a love beat u beat her to correct her I promise u she will thank u later. am saying it from expirience. dont let a woman ride u cos she didnt married u or pay bride price is u who did DAT. u cant go on like dis and have bp.also Neva let her mum visit her again. and watch cos she might be cheating on u.
Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2020
The woman once threaten to kill me and take the children away once I am dead. I did not have the opportunity of seeing any red flag before she got pregnant outside wedlock. I had to marry her because I thought she love me as much as I love her
Queenserah26:
You yarn better grin
Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2020
My mother-in-Law once threaten me in my own home. The woman is actually a bad influence on her daughter
AFONAMARO:

You willingly surrendered your manhood (your symbol of authority) on the alter of being a Mr nice guy. Believe you me, you can only reclaim your manhood when you put your foot down and take charge of your household.

No long talks here. State how things are to unfold in your home and ensure to follow it through. If your mother in-law interferes, ensure her presence (both verbal communication) is limited to her husband's house.

Take charge of your home and stop running from pillar to post when the goal post is before you
Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Thank you for the advice. I will do just that
Eketem:
Please leave for a while,dont let anyone convince you to manage, her mom is abusive as is she.
If you stay they will push you to hit her use the pictures online to cost you your job and everything. Please move out, take care of your kids report to social welfare and pay the allowance through them via her bank account so you have documentation
Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Second wife is out of the equation completely. With what my eyes have seen and the trauma I have had to endure, never in my life would I ever contemplate marrying a second wife in my life. I have come to realized that once a bad woman realized that she has had children for you, she would do everything to frustrate your life using the children as a shield. This category of women I considered as either possessed or witches as it only a witch that would want to destroy you even when you are doing everything possible to make her happy
drmikeadams:

grin grin I repeat second wife will complicate his life..e be better if he wan divorce make he divorce train em children..

He no need second wife.. grin grin

He never come out from d frying pan with hot oil,,u want make e enter another fire wey matches and fuel dey beside am

1 Like

Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2020
My brother the fear of SARS is the beginning of wisdom. My brother this is Nigeria and I wouldn't want to be arrested and tagged a yahoo boy. We all know whats is happening in Nigeria[quote author=drmikeadams post=90624668][/quote]
Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2020
I pray you don't come across a highly deceptive and manipulative woman. Amen.
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Love make am miss red flags,,now flag don turn pink,him eye just Open
Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Bros, I remember vividly having to buy an antelope, 100 tubers of yams, four 50 liters each of red oil, money for boys, girls, mother, father among others as bride price that year. He no easy my brother
Ningen:
I can't believe you paid a ‘bride price’ for such a disrespectful, unsubmissive, toxic and financial burden! What were you doing during courtship??

Bro, there's nothing good about this woman.
How did you MISS all the red flags??

Don't ever try coping.
She'll kill you before your time.

For your peace of mind and sanity, divorce her!
Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2020
At this point in my life I am less concerned about whether she is seeing someone or not. My priority is the children. She can do whatever she ;likes
Divoc:
Op before I say anything, have you investigated if your wife is seeing another man?

1 Like

Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2020
My sister, all I can do is state my side of the story as he dey pain me. Do you expect me to tell her to log into nairaland and states her own side of the story She is a regular visitor to nairaland. I would appreciate it if the mod could take this post to front page for her to read and for others to learn from my experience. As a young that just got a job, pls be weary of women that comes around forming wifey.
kinah:

He said from day one till date, his wife is anything but a good housewife.

Dat doesn't mean she is seeing someone else. So if a wife is misbehaving she is seeing someone nawa

OP, hope you ain't expecting too much from your wife.which didn't allow you to see the good in her.
This story is one sided

1 Like

Re: Aaa by Xj2020: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks.
Righteousness89:
So sorry bro... I could feel your Deep Pains Reading your Story..

This is The Reason I Tell people not to Marry Just by sight or feelings.. Marriage is a Journey ! We don't know what it holds. But when you Involve GOD and wait for HIM in your Choice of partner, you Escape Many many Wahala

In your case now, you are Married already and I can't Advice you to Divorce .

My Advice to you is this;
You are The Head of that Home! You are the One GOD holds responsible for that Home.

Don't divorce your wife! You need to Personally seek GOD on behalf of your Family. If she is so uncultured and harmful , you could take sometime off and go to place where you can seek GOD'S face on behalf of your Home..

I Know Daddy in Heaven is a GOD of a Second Chance! He can Change anybody!

So take out time to seek GOD'S Face for your Home.

Your prayers will focus on these

1. You Ask GOD for Mercy for Marrying on your own .Ask HIM to Forgive you in every way you have gone against HIM

2. LORD JESUS, by your Mercy , Heal My Home!

After this time with GOD, Expect Changes in your Home..

I personally will join you in prayer!
Re: Aaa by saucecode(m): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Xj2020:
Oga, leave talk. Highly deceptive and manipulative women are the majority in nigeria and men have been handling & putting them in their place since 1900. You are just weak.

3 Likes

Re: Aaa by dingbang(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Fling her demonic ass away from your house na..why such a weakling
Re: Aaa by drmikeadams(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Xj2020:
grin grin grin

I won't my man grin grin my erection is not my direction in life...I ve learnt to keep my ddick in check grin angrykeep my emotions in check grin grin

If u no learn bout Eve,Delilah,Jezebel,potiphars wife in d bible,,
Sorry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aaa by drmikeadams(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Xj2020:
Second wife is out of the equation completely. With what my eyes have seen and the trauma I have had to endure, never in my life would I ever contemplate marrying a second wife in my life. I have come to realized that once a bad woman realized that she has had children for you, she would do everything to frustrate your life using the children as a shield. This category of women I considered as either possessed or witches as it only a witch that would want to destroy you even when you are doing everything possible to make her happy

Am happy for this write up bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Japanese Girl Is Only 6 Months Old, But Her Hair Is So Amazing(Photos) / Should I Allow My Wife Go? / List Of Baby Items To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.