Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fear No More - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear No More (31469 Views)

People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Many hours later, precisely few minutes to midnight, Sam was back at the targeted office building. He was in company of Dodo and Guba.

He parked at the spot where he had parked some hours earlier on.

'Alright, guys,' he said. 'Just as we have planned, I'll make the first move. Be alert and be careful.'

The two men nodded. 'There's no problem, Sam,' Guba said.

Before Sam stepped out of the car, he checked to be assure that the short gun in his right hip pocket was there. It was. There would be no need to use that as the chief had directed that the operation should not take any life.

All the same, he needed to take it for safety, precaution and expediency purpose.

He slipped out of the car and moved to the wall which served as fence of the building. The wall should not be higher than six feet, but even if it was, it would not be intimidating to Sam who, at six feet, had mastered the art of climbing heights.

In a jiffy, he climbed over the wall and landed inside the compound of the building. He crouched and observed the area for some seconds. The security lights were on but everywhere was quiet.

The security man could not be seen. He was most likely in his cubicle which was close to the main gate.

Slowly and stealthily, Sam moved towards the main gate, stooping as he walked. Some few meters to the gate, he paused and observed the premises again.

All was silent. He moved on and was at the security post. The only door was left open. He moved to the door post and peered. The security man was inside, alright, but he had already dozed off on his chair.

His left leg was on the table and his mouth was slightly open. Sam studied him briefly. The man was not the same he had met earlier. This one was much younger. Sam brought out his short gun, moved it close to the face of the guy and tapped him gently on the shoulder.

The guy woke up with a start, quickly removed his leg on the table and attempted to stand up.

'Sh-sh-sh,' Sam said, shoving the gun more to the man's face. The man looked shocked to behold the scene.

'You just cooperate,' Sam said. 'I mean no harm, but you must cooperate. I'll only blow your head off if you try to play smart, do you understand?'
The guy nodded dumbly.

'Good. Now, the first thing is stand up and come and open the gate.'

As the man stood up, Sam quickly moved the gun to his right rib.

'Gently, gently,' he instructed. The man picked the bunch of keys on the table.

Sam followed him out of the cubicle to the gate where the big padlock used to lock the gate was unlocked. The gate was opened. Again, Sam paused him briefly before he and man stepped out. Sam raised his left hand for about three seconds.

Dodo and Guba saw the signal and got out of the car, with Guba carrying the can of 20 liters of petrol. In seconds they were where Sam and the security guard stood. Together, they all returned inside the building compound. The gate was closed but not locked.

'Good, now the next thing is to bring the key of the main building. You need to open the main door.'

The man nodded dumbly. He was obviously very much frightened of the gun. He led them to the main entrance door and unlocked it, the gun still stuck to his ribs.

Sam turned to Guba. 'Now, you play your own part.' He handed the short gun to the latter. Guba took it gladly.

'One false move, and I'll blow your head off!' Guba said menacingly, moving the gun close to the security guy's head.
Re: Fear No More by kweensheba: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Fear No More by Saturn101: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cool.
Re: Fear No More by Saturn101: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nice.
Re: Fear No More by UltimateSpice: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fascinating story.
Re: Fear No More by FairCritic(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Guba took it gladly.

'One false move, and I'll blow your head off!'

Guba said menacingly, moving the gun close to the security guy's head.

Guba was always like that: he loved to dramatize things. He led the man back to his security post where the task of stuffing drugged handkerchief to the man's nose so that he would pass out would be done.

Quickly, Sam got the keg of petroleum from Dodo and started pouring the fuel on the ground close to the exit. He poured some on the wooden doors of the various rooms on the floor.

He then poured some on the floor as he made his way to the upper floor. Here, he doused the doors with more fuel, making sure that the action would bring about maximum effects.

Satisfied, they went back downstairs and stepped out of the door. Sam brought out a box of matches from his pocket. He struck a fire and threw it on the floor. The floor caught fire immediately, and the fire moved and spread rapidly inside the building.

There was no time to waste. They joined Guba at the security post where the security guy lay unconscious. Sam looked at the shouldering smoke coming from the main building. He was certain the security man would not be touched by the fire.

'Alright, let's go, guys.' he said and led the others out of the gate.

Swiftly, they moved to their jeep. Only few motorists were still plying the road at this hour of the night, but they were oblivious of the fire. Soon, without doubt, the fire would become noticeable in the environ.

Sam kicked the engine into life and drove the vehicle off. He sighed in contentment. It was another successful outing.

At Ojota Bus stop, Dodo and Guba got down from the vehicle. They lived around that place. Sam drove to Maryland where he could make a u-turn and join the road that led to Ikorodu.

He got home few minutes to one in the morning. He only slept for five hours. By few minutes after six, he was up on his feet to start preparing for the day.

But he would not be driving straight to work. He drove to the area where the building was torched. As he drove slowly past the building, he could see that the building was badly burnt by the fire. He nodded to himself as he drove away from the area. It was indeed a successful outing.

That morning, Guba was still in bed as at eight o'clock. As an artisan, he was under no obligation to wake up early and go to work. His wife, Sherifat had gone to stay with his mother in Shaare, Kwara state.

Sherifat was pregnant with his second child. As he did when she was pregnant with the first child, Guba asked that she should go and stay with his mother when the pregnancy was advancing. Of course, she went with the first child, a girl of two years old.

For the past two months, Guba had been living the life of a 'bachelor', as he was at home alone. However, the good thing about his status which was desirable to him was the fact that it availed him the chance to indulge in licentious life style.

Since his wife travelled, Guba had been carrying different women, some of who were married. It was a past time he had long ago engaged in.

There were knocks at his door, followed by the voice of a woman announcing that the bread seller had come.

Fear No More https://okadabooks.com/book/about/fear_no_more_18/34302
Re: Fear No More by UltimateSpice: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Fear No More by BigBasher: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Fear No More by Saturn101: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Fear No More by Awesome05: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
There were knocks at his door, followed by the voice of a woman announcing that the bread seller had come.

Guba stood up from the bed, yawned and stretched himself. He moved to the door, unlocked it and opened it.

The bread seller, a woman very familiar to him, was there with the bread tray on her head.

'Good morning,' she greeted. 'Do you want to buy bread?'

'Bring your tray down and come inside,' he commanded the woman.

It was not a strange command. The woman did as she was told. Guba grabbed her breasts and fondled them.

'Hey, it's too early for that,' she protested feebly.

'The earlier, the better,' he said, smiling mischievously.

'But I don't have the time, now,' she said further, trying to disengage herself. 'I still have a lot of loaves to sell.'

Guba knew what she wanted. Just like he had done on two previous occasions, he brought two thousand naira from his pocket and handed it to the woman.

'This will take care of that,' he said, his voice full of desire. The woman took the money.

‘Ah, see what money has done,’ he snickered.

‘You women like money.’

‘And you men too like that ‘thing’’.

He grabbed her from behind. The place was still deserted and that was good for the plans he had. Grabbing her alone brought about full erection.

He removed her wrapper, pulled her inner skirt and pantie and in that essential doggy style inserted his manhood into her from behind. He grunted and panted as he explored his passion. He did not last long. Within three minutes, he reached his peak and released.

There was no special task for Sam in the next few days. Jenni moved on with her life and got a job as a secretary in a secondary school at Ikorodu. When it became glaring that she was not coming back to work for the chief again, Chief Kashi employed a new lady as secretary.

Linda was twenty-five, single and eager about the job. In no time, she proved herself to be efficient and reliable.

Things went on normally for the next few weeks. In the cool morning of the first Monday in May, the chief summoned Sam to his office.

'How was your weekend, Sam?' he asked.

'Fine, sir. We thank God.'

'Yeah, sit down.'

'Thank you, sir.' Sam sat opposite him, staring at him.

'Yes, you have another task that you must execute,' he started. 'This one has nothing to do with a political opponent or an errant business associate.'

Sam waited. He was good at listening.

'This time around,' the chief went on, 'the person concerned is my wife.'

Sam's heart started racing. 'Your wife?'

The chief allowed a smile to play on his cheeks.

'Yes, I know you'll be surprised that my wife is the subject matter here. I have just sacked her personal driver, but I promise her to send another driver to her today. You're the person I'm sending as the driver.'
Re: Fear No More by CasNova: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nice.
Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Fear No More by Makavelli25: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nice story Op you got my attention
Mention me in next update

1 Like

Re: Fear No More by BigBasher: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
Nice story
Op you got my attention

Mention me in next update

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
More
Re: Fear No More by Saturn101: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Saturn101:
Waiting for more.

OK!
Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2020
More
Re: Fear No More by kweensheba: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sam sat opposite him, staring at him.

'Yes, you have another task that you must execute,' he started. 'This one has nothing to do with a political opponent or an errant business associate.'

Sam waited. He was good at listening.

'This time around,' the chief went on, 'the person concerned is my wife.'

Sam's heart started racing. 'Your wife?'

The chief allowed a smile to play on his cheeks.

'Yes, I know you'll be surprised that my wife is the subject matter here. I have just sacked her personal driver, but I promise her to send another driver to her today. You're the person I'm sending as the driver.'

Again, Sam was surprised. 'Me?'

Chief Kashi smiled ruefully. 'Yes, you. You will go to my house and present yourself as the driver I sent.'

Sam nodded but did not say a word.

'I'm not really seconding you as her driver. The main purpose of driving her around is to monitor her.'

The chief sighed. 'Don't let it surprise you that seven years after marriage, she's becoming more and more unreliable. I'm suspecting that she's having an affair. That is it: your mission is to find out if indeed she's having an affair, and with who.'

Sam nodded. That should not be a difficult task, should it? 'There'll be no problem, sir,' he said.

'She's expecting the driver to come and resume now,' Chief Kashi continued. 'You have to tone down your dressing for now. I think wearing casuals will be okay. You're to go to my residence and present yourself as the driver I sent. Of course, you must not go in your car. One more thing, I want a daily detailed reports of her movements and activities.'

'Yes, sir.' Sam stood up.

'Okay, see you,' the chief dismissed.

Sam first drove to his residence at Igbogbo road, changed into jeans and t-shirt and took commercial busses to Magodo G.R.A where the Kashis lived. The security guy at the gate was a new person.

'Yes, who do you want?' the guy demanded.

'I'm the new driver for madam sent by Chief Kashi.'

The guy looked at him from head to toe. Even in casuals, Sam looked good. 'Alright. Give me a minute.'

Sam remained at the gate while the guy went inside the building. Within a minute, he was back to open the pedestrian side of the gate.

'Come in.' The guy pointed at the main building.

'That is the main entrance. Go and knock at the door. They will attend to you.'
Re: Fear No More by FairCritic(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Fear No More by ThrillPlus: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cool one.
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Sam remained at the gate while the guy went inside the building. Within a minute, he was back to open the pedestrian side of the gate.

'Come in.' The guy pointed at the main building.

'That is the main entrance. Go and knock at the door. They will attend to you.'

'Thank you.' Sam was no stranger to the house, but in a moment like this, he had to put up the act. The maid ushered him to the large and exquisitely furnished sitting-room.

'Madam dey come,' she said.

Sam nodded and sat on one of the seats. After a couple of minutes, Mrs. Dupe Kashi came to the sitting-room.

'Good morning, madam.' Sam rose to greet her.

'Are you the new driver?' the woman asked haughtily.

'Yes, madam.'

'What took you so long? Look at the time, it's almost eleven o'clock. Is this the time for you to resume work?'

'I'm sorry, madam. I wasn't told on time that I would be resuming today.'

The woman looked at him all over. For about a year that Sam had been working for Chief Kashi, he had only met the woman once and he wondered if she would recognize him. Thankfully, she did not.

'If you will be resuming late like this, then you can't work for me,' she said.

'I'm sorry, ma'am, it won't happen again.'

'What's your name?'

'Sam, madam.'

She nodded. 'Can you drive well? Can you drive a jeep?'

He nearly laughed at her questions. Was there any car he could not drive?

'I can drive any car, ma'am,' he said.

'Have you driven SUV before? Can you handle cars with automatic gears?'

Again, he felt like laughing it off but suppressed it.

'Yes, I have, and I can handle cars whether automatic or manual.'

She regarded him briefly and smiled. 'Okay. You seem to be a smooth talker. We'll see how smooth you are as time goes on. Now, let's go.'

Sam nodded and followed her out of the living-room to the outside of the building. By the left side were arrays of cars.

'Here,' she handed a car key holder to him. 'We're going out with the silver color CR-V.'

Sam took the keys from her and went to the car.

He could see that it was already washed. He started the engine and revved it up a bit.
The madam entered the car and took the rear back seat.

'We will first go to Ikeja,' she said. 'I have a boutique at Allen Avenue.'

'Yes, ma'am,' he replied, moving the jeep towards the gate. The security guy quickly opened the gate as he saw the approaching jeep.

He drove from the residence to the Magodo estate main gate.

'You seem to be good in handling the car,' she said.

Sam grinned. 'I'll try my best, madam.'

'And your English is good. Tell me your level of education.'

'I got to tertiary level, ma'am.'

'Oh, really? That's good. Which school did you go and what did you study?'

Again, Sam grinned. 'Yaba Tech. HND Public Admin.'

She nodded. 'Why did you opt for driving job?'

She knew what the answer would most likely be, but she asked all the same.

'It's the situation in the country,' Sam replied.

She nodded meaningfully. She spent the next few minutes to receive and make calls. When they got to Allen, she directed him to the shop. It was a big shop in a shopping plaza.

Sam had no doubt that she must have invested huge sums of money to have a place like this. She had two sales girls that ran the store.

'I'll be here for some time before we go to my second store,' she said. 'You have to stay in the car.'

Stay in the car! His mind screamed at him. How boring that would be. He was beginning to detest the assignment after all.

The woman went to the store while Sam remained in the jeep. He opened his own side door so that he could take fresh breeze. To kill boredom, he switched on the radio.

He remained in the car for about two hours and even dozed of for some time before the madam came out of the store. She settled herself in her favorite seat.

'Now, we'll go to the second store,' she announced.

1 Like

Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Fear No More by BigBasher: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Fear No More by FairCritic(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Fear No More by CasNova: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
A cool one.
Re: Fear No More by Awesome05: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
More
Re: Fear No More by ThrillPlus: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already?? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.