Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K (68259 Views)

I Have A Budget Of 800k To 900k, Car Gurus Which Vehicle Do You Advise I Buy? / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Andrew13: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
20 years used legedezes Benz for sale cheesy
I nor need am again
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by VirginSearcher(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Raise money and buy Honda Civic 2018 model and thank me later

1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Olarewaju89: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
remele2:
I will give u only one advice..... Keep saving to buy a better car... A car of 500k can make u commit suicide....

Unless u are lucky.

Good night till we meet to hear ur story

Na afternoon we dey here ooo grin we never reach night. Besides, which country you dey now that you are saying good night? grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by AFULA(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
nah motor you go buy with 500K not Car
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Cutiekatty: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
No Honda or Toyota. Bros I beg buy keke, that budget nor fit buy better car for 9ja, not even tokunbo keke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by loadedvibes: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Toy car obviously
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by AfonjaBoston: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Innoson
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by golddare: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
Car gurus in the house please kindly help me suggest which car would fit my budget,
I am actually planning to buy my first car as my family is growing big and moving from point A to B is becoming stressful for us, hence I decided to get a very good & sharp Nigerian used car with a budget of 500K max.

I want a car that is very durable, reliable, fuel efficient, cheap and accessible parts, meanwhile I don't want Toyota or Honda as they are too common on Nigerian roads & I also believe they re not the only best car options we can get. Though I am looking at Nissan Almera 2001, Nissan primera 2000 to 2002, VW Golf 3 and Mazda cars from 1999 to 2002 models.

Please kindly help me as I need your car expertise to decide which car to go for ASAP.

Thanking you in advance

Thanking

If I should tell you to continue managing your legs and get a cab man that wont charge you much whenever you are going out with your family you will not listen. You see you just want to suffer yourself on top that 500k unless you get a miracle car forget it your eyes will clear in one month. I will advise you keep your money, save more till you have 1m+. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gwagon 2021 model... Ewu ur 500k can't even buy 1999 Toyota Corolla

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Ernest5: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Save up and buy corolla or camry. U may regret buying a car of #500k if u see on d street.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by phal: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thanks EPIJOE , does it mean I can get a very perfect Camry pencil at 550K?...I'm contemplating on Baby boy too, what's ur take on it? Ur candid advise is need please..
EPIJOE:
IF U LIKE YOURSELF, PLS UP YOUR BUDGET AND GO FOR A CLEAN USED. TOYOTA CAMRY 2001 DROP LIGHT. OR HONDA CIVIC 2003. THIS TWO CARS WONT DISSAPOINT YOU. IF THEY Have GOOD ENGINE AND GEAR AND FIRST BODY.
WITH #550-#600K YOU WOULD GET A GOOD ONE OR GET AND EOD. BUT ALWAYS HAVE LEG PROBLEMS.

DONT GO FOR NISSAN OR GOLF CARS FOR YOUR FIRST CAR, U WILL END UP REGRETING

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Lalasticlalabos(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Increase your 500k to 1million.
Barca wins
Bayern wins
Dortmund wins

kiss

Phal if you had listened to me, u would have been 500k + richer tonight

kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by yemobrown(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Make it #650,000 and pick up my Hyundai Accent 2008 manual transmission. Uber certified.
70,000+kph

4 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
NairalanderZ!!!

Shey motor #500k still dey Sha

Biko tell me more undecided

And @OP I'm not in position to tell you how to spend your money òöó,,, But I'd say you had better use the money to get a landed property that is if the money isn't really mend to get a "CAR" as you've stated, Coz a Car itself is a liability, and it gets to wreck in due time when there is no proper maintenance""""
God bless "U"
Shut up kidd. U have nothing reasonable to say. Telling others what you are told.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by emekatimsu(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Since this is your 1st car, I will suggest you go for Toyota. There are some common factors you look out for before buying a car. For a Toyota car, the mechanic and parts are readily available.

Your 500k can lead you to a Naija used ToYota Camry (pencil light) or a Toyota corolla (98/99) model.
Toyota been rampant isnt a sound reason not to opt for it. Honda is equally good but the problem you are probably going to face with a Honda of 500k is suspension related .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by VectorVee68(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
O. P, sir! Please permit me to say, you should save more and buy a better car sir if there is no urgency, Its better not to have a car than to have one that would give you problem in future sir, I know how many cars my father changed from 2008 till now, and how much we spent on maintainance. Please unless its urgent, just chill till you have some more then buy a better car

7 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Any car that Taxi drivers use in Nigeria should be your best bet. Golf 3 is an excellent choice.
I disagree. Honda, Toyota or Mercedes is lit

3 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by twoMcfemad: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
Thanks for u contribution...I really appreciate

TPound
Tpound
Tpound

Where are thou? Your service is needed here...

Op, Tpound will get you your desired car with the budget. Just be sure to do thorough inspection.

You can search with 450k and budget 50k for fixing expenses as the case maybe.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dear poster. I understand the feeling that you don't want to join the bandwagon. That was the feeling I had years ago when I was due to buy my first car. My friend, experience, they say is the best teacher. I was forced to join the bandwagon later and I regretted wasting money on that first car. From experience, pls, join the bandwagon and enjoy your car rather than wanting to appear different or unique and regret. Mind you, you are not buying a brand new o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by EPIJOE: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
MERCEDES BENZ IS OUT OF THE RACE WITH DAT PRICE OP.

JUST FORGET BENZ YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN IT.

GO FOR A TOYOTA OR A HONDA CIVIC OR EOD.

CHECK CARS ON . BUT BE CAREFUL COS THOSE DEALERS MIGHT PUSH BAD CARS TO YOU.

CAR 45 WAS GOOD THEN BUT DONT KNOW OF NOW. COS THEY WOULD GIVE U A REPORT OF THE CAR U INTEND BUYING.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Zetty177x: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerian used Golf 3
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by TPound(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
twoMcfemad:

TPound
Tpound
Tpound

Where are thou? Your service is needed here...

Op, Tpound will get you your desired car with the budget. Just be sure to do thorough inspection.

You can search with 450k and budget 50k for fixing expenses as the case maybe.

Best of luck.

Present...can we chat via Whatsapp?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by MATURELION: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
VectorVee68:
O. P, sir! Please permit me to say, you should save more and buy a better car sir if there is no urgency, Its better not to have a car than to have one that would give you problem in future sir, I know how many cars my father changed from 2008 till now, and how much we spent on maintainance. Please unless its urgent, just chill till you have some more then buy a better car
best advice so far, mine is just sitting there I no d drive am and it has stirring ish sad, op you better save up more money and spend it on something better car is a depreciating asset no need for tokumbo unless it's urgent and you buy from someone you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Giftexx: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Golf 3 manual alloy rim very neat body
The car jam pole but the front has been fixed and looking neat
400k last
Ibadan come for inspection

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by EPIJOE: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
Thanks EPIJOE , does it mean I can get a very perfect Camry pencil at 550K?...I'm contemplating on Baby boy too, what's ur take on it? Ur candid advise is need please..

DONT BUY A BABY BOY PLS. THE CAR GIVES ISSUES WHEN AGEING.

GO FOR A TOYOTA CAMRY 2000, OR 2001 WITH #550-#600K U WILL GET A CAR OF THAT PRICE WITHOUT ANY ISSUE. ACS WORKING PERFECTLY. AND SOUND ENGINE. AND THAT CAR IS SOO RUGGED THAT EVEN PEOPLE REFUSE TO PART WITH IT.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by stevedeey(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
phemmyfour:
Toyota pencil naija used
You are so on point. If the op can meet a righteous seller like me. I sold my pencil tiny light Toyota in March after I had changed the shock absorbers (4) sprayed and in a very good condition. I sold mine 550k. The buyer keeps calling to appreciate. Beside, that tiny light is a very durable car with even third hand value

6 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Danny4God(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
EPIJOE:
IF U LIKE YOURSELF, PLS UP YOUR BUDGET AND GO FOR A CLEAN USED. TOYOTA CAMRY 2001 DROP LIGHT. OR HONDA CIVIC 2003. THIS TWO CARS WONT DISSAPOINT YOU. IF THEY Have GOOD ENGINE AND GEAR AND FIRST BODY.
WITH #550-#600K YOU WOULD GET A GOOD ONE OR GET AND EOD. BUT ALWAYS HAVE LEG PROBLEMS.

DONT GO FOR NISSAN OR GOLF CARS FOR YOUR FIRST CAR, U WILL END UP REGRETING
am also interested in the EOD for that price. Am planning on getting one soon
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Zetty177x: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Giftexx:
Golf 3 manual alloy rim very neat body
The car jam pole but the front has been fixed and looking neat
400k last
Ibadan come for inspection

Pls snap the car and send to him through Whatsapp.. he doesn't need to travel that far to go n inspect na ..at least after seeing d outer look he can take a decision on inspection

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by NaijadrivaCars: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Go to jiji dot ng and check out cars in your city (based on recommendations - Toyota, 1999 Mercedes Benz Class, etc).
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by kelmicheal: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Guy make you use your 500k travel out you will have double

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) / National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures / Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.