Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,970 members, 7,803,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Taste And Smell Is Back - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Taste And Smell Is Back (1408 Views)

Recent Loss Of Taste And Smell / Loss Of Taste And Smell / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Taste And Smell Is Back by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
lastchild:
did you read my post very well, if no please read again, I stated it clear that my fasting didn't do anything in recovery of my smell and taste

I said that my fasting dealt with the spirit of fear which Satan sent to manipulate me
You did not answer the question. Why didn't the same fasting and prayer chase keep the spirit of fear from causing many pastors and Christians world over, some who publicly proclaimed covid-19 a hoax, to go in to get tested for Covid-19?
What didn't the it keep many such people from dying from covid-19?

Nobody sent fear to manipulate you. Fear is a rational response to the unknown. Even Jesus Christ feared on the way to the cross.

The leap you made here from your fasting and praying to refusing testing to your eventual recovery is a very bad one.
Re: My Taste And Smell Is Back by seborrhic: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
lastchild:
now I know where you got it wrong, it's because you didn't read my post before commenting, I made it clear that my fasting and prayers didn't cure me

My fasting and prayers was about the sudden fears which was a Satanic manipulations

Anyway, my test wasn't in a big hospital but was done by a professional
Ok.
Anyway my point is that result has no scientific basis
You can also agree with me that I guessed right when I said the result was not done in a proper laboratory or hospital.
Eventhough I am not encouraging excessive or random intake of soft drinks,there is no way 2 bottles daily intake of Pepsi can cause you diabetes unless you had diabetes before or your system for regulating sugar intake suddenly became faulty and/or you are obese because our body working normally,as many people's do,has an automatic mechanism of keeping our sugar levels within normal.
That is the reason you see many people that have been consuming minerals for years are still not diabetic.
Believe what you want anyway.
The important thing is that are ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Tips To Help Improve Your Fertility / 10 Most Common Cancer Types, Symptoms & Treatment / The Bastardization Of Nursing Ethics In OYO State (S.O.N.E)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.