Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,542 members, 7,895,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:54 AM

What In World Is Happening On This Planet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What In World Is Happening On This Planet? (242 Views)

Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum / Can Anyone Give Evidence That Jesus Ever Walked On This Planet? / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What In World Is Happening On This Planet? by Righteousness89(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Many all over the World are asking this question as they look at the events that has unfolded in the first half of the year 2020.

It has been from one disaster to another.
Let's have a look at the first half of year 2020 so far.

Wildfires
Record Floods
Corona Virus Pandemic which shut the world down
Local swarms of Biblical proportions
Crazy/insane Weather pattern
Volcanoes eruptions
Tornadoes
Protest/Riots
Lawlessness increasing world wide
Unprecedented Job loss
Global Economies on the verge of Collapse

No one knows what the Second half holds!

If you are thinking the World is gonna get better, you are Decieving yourself!

The World is headed downhill fast! It's gonna get completely chaotic once My DADDY,JESUS CHRIST cracks open the sky and Rapture His bride. After that Mr. Fix it(the antichrist), along with the false Prophet and the New world order system are gonna come out with the so called answer to the chaos.

It's high time you drop Religion , Arguments and open your eyes and ears to see and hear what is really going on.

The KING is Coming! KING JESUS CHRIST IS COMING! REPENT, Belive the Gospel, and be Converted to a New life in JESUS Today!

Tomorrow is not Guaranteed!
Your Life is not in your Hands!

Preparation for Eternity is Extremely important!

Remember, it is appointed unto man to die once, after that, The Judgment!

JESUS LOVES YOU! JESUS DIED FOR YOU! JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!

See our Signature to make that Great decision on JESUS CHRIST

GOD BLESS US ALL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What In World Is Happening On This Planet? by phelonrays: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hallelujah..... Hosanna Hosanna!!!!!
In all this we are victorious in Him

1 Like

Re: What In World Is Happening On This Planet? by donnie(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Your white Jesus will crack open the sky and rapture all of you. grin grin grin
You better start preparing for the worst. And with this your imaginary white Jesus, I don't see any hope in sight for many of you Israelites who have chosen to follow in the foolish ways of Christianity which is just another name for idolatry.

1 Like

Re: What In World Is Happening On This Planet? by Righteousness89(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
donnie:
Your white Jesus will crack open the sky and rapture all of you. grin grin grin
You better start preparing for the worst. And with this your imaginary white Jesus, I don't see any hope in sight for many of you Israelites who have chosen to follow in the foolish ways of Christianity which is just another name for idolatry.
[/s]
Re: What In World Is Happening On This Planet? by BackllGodNaija: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4

If you're the Lord's sheep, you have no reason to be afraid, for the Lord would be with you.

But if you're not one of His, you need to become one today, because the Lord's the only one that could ensure your safety, even when you walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What In World Is Happening On This Planet? by Righteousness89(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eternity is a Personal Matter! It's a Personal Race!

Don't let anyone Deceive or confuse you..

There is Life after death!

Your life is not in your Hands! Not Everyone alive today will be alive by tonight!

Prepare to Meet JESUS!

There is No more time!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Partner That Chases After God / . / Be Just – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.