Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Financial Support/investment & App Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Financial Support/investment & App Developer Needed (393 Views)

Mobile App Developer Needed [android & Ios] / Is There Any Oil Or Real Estate Investment App In Nigeria? / I Need An Android App Developer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Support/investment & App Developer Needed by Inteltower: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hello me and my partner are looking for financial support and co partners that will work with us to create an app device that will help our Nigerian society and bring in lots of profit.

We need is App developer to be part of our team to help us build this said app and capitalize on the opportunity of making much money in the long run as a part owner.

We want to create an app based on solving the current security situation in this country and we believe once we have created it & a prototype we will be able to have state governments backing us to to mass produce it in circulation for the benefit of Nigerian citizens.

The killings, rape, kidnapping, cultist war, ritual killing, etc must be combatted by all of us. our Nigerian police are utter failures, the people must rise

Me & my partner want to help solve the problem will you like to be a part of us ?

indicate interest below
Re: Financial Support/investment & App Developer Needed by mcqwerty(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
How do you mass-produce an app?

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Kali Linux Forensics Tools / Programming Lessons For Free / This Is For You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.