Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (66875 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Thermodynamics(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:
In my own case, there is this issue I had back then, it happened to me from my secondary school days all through my university days.

I go block babe for road, start conversation with her, real and interesting conversation oh, when go make the babe de laugh and she go even give me her number, but the problem be say, from when I see the babe and decide to Hustle her, and all through my conversation with the babe, my heart go de beat very fast and my voice go de shake for no reason, even though i de flow with the babe very well, it's crazy, after the whole thing I go de wonder why my heart de beat fast.

My success rate is very high though, even with all those nonsense I experience when I de gist babe.

What still baffles me till today is how those girls gave me their number even though I was sweating and showing some funny symptoms. Who knows, maybe they didn't notice or maybe they were carried away by my sweet mouth.

The amazing thing be say, within the last 3years, I've had about 8 attempt, but I never experience that fast heartbeat nonsense or voice shaking or unnecessary sweating when I de experience in those days.

It's not like I'm now better or more confident or have a better flow, it just stopped. I hope that nonsense doesn't come back BECAUSE I HONESTLY SEE NO REASON WHY A GUY SHOULD BE NERVOUS WHILE TOASTING A GIRL WHEN YOU KNOW THAT THE WORSE SHE CAN DO IS SAY NO.
THE MAN SHOULD BE THE ONE INTIMIDATING THE GIRL AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

Well, lemme share my first experience, we went to the village for my grandmother's burial, then I saw one clean looking babe, big yanch, green earrings, green top, green skirt, green scarf everything green. I immediately went to ask a relatively of mine about her and I was told that she is from my village but she lives in Abuja and only visits from time to time, omor na so I ginger go meet the babe, as I was talking to her my voice was shaking and I was looking very nervous though I was flowing, at the end, she told me to give her my phone so she can key in her number, as I was given her the phone my hands were shaking, lawd, it was so obvious, I felt very ashame that I didn't even bother to call her that evening because in my mind I felt like there is no way this girl will want anything to do with me after seeing how my hands were shaking while giving her my phone, I thought to myself that she probably gave me a wrong number.

But guys, could you believe that, that evening, this babe came to our family house to look for me, she held my hands and we walked around the village that evening, we became very close and I even had a chance to fuçk her but I didn't.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm 19. The first time I asked a girl out was 2wks to my 19th birthday and it was under funny circumstances

On this faithful day, I was on the staircase that leads to my lecture room, when I saw my guy with a very beautiful girl.

She's from my department, and I've seen her for sometimes tho.. my mind was never in to her..

That faithful day on the staircase, I jokingly told her I liked her... She was like.. really??

She asked about my gf... I told her I had no gf...

Naso relationship begin.. she even gave me the first sex in my life... before her, I've never asked any girl out before... But after she accepted me, it gave me confidence to ask other girls out.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue
There's one beautiful, fair girl that I had a crush on. My friends, who were bad guys just called the girl one day and said that I wanted to tell her something.

I was not prepared although I was shy cry. My leg begin dey shake I come talk erhhmm,,errhhmmm... Na so my guys begin laugh fall down for ground. Even the girl seff begin laugh. Shame hold mW that day sha. Till today (I'm in my yr 1 sha) I no dey toast girl again.

BTW I'm thinking of taking weed to boost my morale
Go and overcome your insecurities man.

Don't ever go the drug way to get dutch courage to woo a lady.

Take that bold step and work up to her, Most ladies love it when u can take the bold step to approach them.
Teen is in the past, face the reality o, before we here say Brother don turn gay.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by div111(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
embarassed lipsrsealed
I'll try

Munzy14:

Go and overcome your insecurities man.

Don't ever go the drug way to get dutch courage to woo a lady.

Take that bold step and work up to her, Most ladies love it when u can take the bold step to approach them.
Teen is in the past, face the reality o, before we here say Brother don turn gay.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Karlifate: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help
Prince Shyngle.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
HazardMan:

Will she be the only one with the name in that department?

Gat Nothing to do with that just asking for asking sake
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by cosmos2000(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

bro you are getting older ooh....
wait sef... dont tell me you dont have a girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by jeph19(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prinsola:

26+...use the internet na boss or better still read THE ART OF SEDUCTION by Robert Greene

You can also start by being friends with the lady before growing into relationship

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by jeph19(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
PureGoldh:
Bro.... I don't even find it hard to toast girls....ain't bragging thoo.

But there is just this Natural flow whenever am conversing with a lady....Maybe because am open-minded Sha.

But no be that One I dey reason now...Na to make money and invest more be my main plan

We're in the same plain.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
fattprince:

As in his own case is irredeemable. They need to tesele bo for him.

Mine was when I just graduated from sec school. I schooled in a boarding school. So I saw this lady very fine, I told my niggers at home that I like her but everyone was telling me she is older than me with like 4 years I no gree because she short. One day an older cousin came to visit us. So she asked me to follow her to by pampers for her child. On our way back to the house I saw this same lady. I told my cousin I liked her, as per women things she asked me to follow the girl talk. I ginger go meet her, I greeted her she greeted me back. As I looked into her eyes like this omo my mind cut finish. She was very fine oh but she was truly older than me. She was now asking me why I wanted to see her, I was just looking praying in my mind that she should just go even if it's to insult me small let's everything just end. After like 10 minutes as I was not saying anything she
grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Well, lemme share my first experience, we went to the village for my grandmother's burial, then I saw one clean looking babe, big yanch, green earrings, green top, green skirt, green scarf everything green. I immediately went to ask a relatively of mine about her and I was told that she is from my village but she lives in Abuja and only visits from time to time, omor na so I ginger go meet the babe, as I was talking to her my voice was shaking and I was looking very nervous though I was flowing, at the end, she told me to give her my phone so she can key in her number, as I was given her the phone my hands were shaking, lawd, it was so obvious, I felt very ashame that I didn't even bother to call her that evening because in my mind I felt like there is no way this girl will want anything to do with me after seeing how my hands were shaking while giving her my phone, I thought to myself that she probably gave me a
e good as you no fornicate grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Slimtuns(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
lol mine happened when I was almost 10...yes 10 years of age, I was in the company of bad brothers and friends. so this girl, I don't know what gave those egbons the impression that I liked this lady although I kinda liked her I was just a kid what did I know? on that crazy day, my bros had arranged a date for us without my consent at a friends' house, can you imagine? immediately I saw this girl omo I don't know what came over me, I ran home!! my bros had to run after me, now the funniest part cheesy as soon as I got home and I saw them, I thought she also came with them, I don't know where I got the strength from omo I jumped over the fence to save my ass ni o... although I'm a shy guy but if I'm really in the mood, I find it as a pleasure to toast but can't approach a girl in the midst of friends tho... I'm not even the type who takes relationship seriously, my own Na to satisfy stupid conji wey no go let man rest :p

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Fidelismaria: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Thermodynamics(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Slimtuns:
lol mine happened when I was almost 10...yes 10 years of age, I was in the company of bad brothers and friends. so this girl, I don't know what gave those egbons the impression that I liked this lady although I kinda liked her I was just a kid what did I know? on that crazy day, my bros had arranged a date for us without my consent at a friends' house, can you imagine? immediately I saw this girl omo I don't know what came over me, I ran home!! my bros had to run after me, now the funniest part cheesy as soon as I got home and I saw them, I thought she also came with them, I don't know where I got the strength from omo I jumped over the fence to save my ass ni o... although I'm a shy guy but if I'm really in the mood, I find it as a pleasure to toast but can't approach a girl in the midst of friends tho... I'm not even the type who takes relationship seriously, my own Na to satisfy stupid conji wey no go let man rest :p

Jesu, you even fly fence, chai, your own worse oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Prinsola(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosmos2000:

bro you are getting older ooh....
wait sef... dont tell me you dont have a girlfriend

Anything wrong on that.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Slimtuns(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Jesu, you even fly fence, chai, your own worse oh.

lol I fly fence oh... I was not even 10 yet, you can imagine the tension... it took a while before they stopped mocking me grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by kalufelix(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue
There's one beautiful, fair girl that I had a crush on. My friends, who were bad guys just called the girl one day and said that I wanted to tell her something.

I was not prepared although I was shy cry. My leg begin dey shake I come talk erhhmm,,errhhmmm... Na so my guys begin laugh fall down for ground. Even the girl seff begin laugh. Shame hold mW that day sha. Till today (I'm in my yr 1 sha) I no dey toast girl again.

W33d will Only disconnect you further and give you more reasons not to woo her... Try alcohol Instead
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
kalufelix:
W33d will Only disconnect you further and give you more reasons not to woo her... Try alcohol Instead
Seriously, the feelings you get from taking this two are different
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Degrezhaa: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mehnn mine was years ago....

I was still a simp then, It was on Sunday evening i was with my guys strolling around the area, we were talking about girls and there issues bla bla bla...

As for me i couldn't say anything cos i never had any girlfriend and had never approached one before... Naso i chook mouth for d matter oh, my guys began yabbing me say i no know anything about girls..

I dared them, saying i go block one babe dat day for their presence make them see. Like say devil been they hear us oh, My crush appeared, chai see wahala oh.. Mehnn i go meet her oh. Make i talk i begin the shiver, the shake like one epileptic goat... I mutter Say excuse me My Uncle is looking for you. Then i come say Oh my lord.. She said what, mehnn i felt like entering ground oh and woret thing be say the girl come d shout am...Jemimah e no go better for you...

Sha that event helped built the confidence i have now...
my guys still dey use dat thing yab me oh up till now

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Degrezhaa:
Mehnn mine was years ago....

I was still a simp then, It was on Sunday evening i was with my guys strolling around the area, we were talking about girls and there issues bla bla bla...

As for me i couldn't say anything cos i never had any girlfriend and had never approached one before... Naso i chook mouth for d matter oh, my guys began yabbing me say i no know anything about girls..

I dared them, saying i go block one babe dat day for their presence make them see. Like say devil been they hear us oh, My crush appeared, chai see wahala oh.. Mehnn i go meet her oh. Make i talk i begin the shiver, the shake like one epileptic goat... I mutter Say excuse me My Uncle is looking for you. Then i come say Oh my lord.. She said what, mehnn i felt like entering ground oh and woret thing be say the girl come d shout am...Jemimah e no go better for you...

Sha that event helped built the confidence i have now...
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by nurain150(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Lasu? What her name and what department
Kai see life ..na her name and Dept u wan know shey.asif na that one me I go dey think...Guy e don tee sote..since we don talk last....
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Thermodynamics(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
The worse thing about your fuçk up be say, your guys go laugh you die. Them go mock you forever.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by LexPrescott(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prinsola:

We're the same shoes bro. Only difference is I'm younger—22. I can talk alot online and on the phone and I'm generally a jovial, fun person to be with, even amidst girls (that have mutually friendzoned me of course). Most times they wonder why I'm still single. I know it's low self-esteem Sha. Maybe I'd be more comfortable if I had more money. Ah dunno sef.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Thermodynamics(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2020
HazardMan:
e good as you no fornicate grin

If you see the babe now eh, babe don turn runs girl/Instagram model with lot of followers and twerking videos if you see how she fresh and soft eh. A times I look at her and say to myself, Chai, see wetin I miss. I still believe say if I press my button now the babe go look my way.

But I have to respect God's law of no fornication till marriage, no matter how painful it is.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Onuhgabriel(m): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2020
[quo lipsrsealed tongue embarassedte author=Prinsola post=90636796]My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help [/quote]

You really need to wake up guy, I knw ur thought and I've experienced it and if am not lieing, I broke the challenge this year so try it las las something mist kill man embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 2:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Thermodynamics:
The worse thing about your fuçk up be say, your guys go laugh you die. Them go mock you forever.
Honestly smiley
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 2:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Thermodynamics:

If you see the babe now eh, babe don turn runs girl/Instagram model with lot of followers and twerking videos if you see how she fresh and soft eh. A times I look at her and say to myself, Chai, see wetin I miss. I still believe say if I press my button now the babe go look my way.

But I have to respect God's law of no fornication till marriage, no matter how painful it is.
Wow! That's great
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 15, 2020
for the guys who are shy in talking to a girl the best u can do is make friends with her then she will like u.crack jokes with her..be friendly and make her smile and also ur physical appearance also matters as well.u cant have a rough appearance and u expect the girl just to like u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Osek:
hmm e nor easy oo , am in my year 2 now in the university and I will say it's only on social media I can chat very well especially if she is the open minded type but to talk to her for ground na another issue... d one i tried to toast last ended in tears, bro I just gave up it's seems toasting it's not my thing... I can flow with girls oo but to ask them out, that's where the problem lies in me I just tire joor
toasting always becomes lame when u start using the old lines she has probably heard before cheesy.some guys would just walk up to a girl they like and start lame ass toasting words like ohhh baby u so beautiful...ur voice dont make me sleep at night and some other dumb shit.the girl will just hiss and walk away.i think the easiest way is just flow with the babe.toasting is old skool.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 15, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue

Lol weed will make it worse off. Weed works with ur mind. If u are feeling shy after smoking weed the shyness is multiplied, confident and so on. Just approach any girl whether u like her or not and start getting familiar. Be nice and friendly. Do this as often as u can with different girls. Your confidence levels will begin to grow. Even if na only hi u fit talk first day but smile n make eye contact

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Silasloaded(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2020
dumininu01:
Approaching her no b issue grin grin... Wetin guys dey fear na embarrassment or rejection... The worst reply she will give u is NO!!!... If you do it with 2 or 3 girls u will start building your confidence to approach different ladies... Luckily there are some ladies who can hold conversations well..You go just dey flow with am... No big deal grin
Alright me si go try apply this one ni

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Silasloaded(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Well, lemme share my first experience, we went to the village for my grandmother's burial, then I saw one clean looking babe, big yanch, green earrings, green top, green skirt, green scarf everything green. I immediately went to ask a relatively of mine about her and I was told that she is from my village but she lives in Abuja and only visits from time to time, omor na so I ginger go meet the babe, as I was talking to her my voice was shaking and I was looking very nervous though I was flowing, at the end, she told me to give her my phone so she can key in her number, as I was given her the phone my hands were shaking, lawd, it was so obvious, I felt very ashame that I didn't even bother to call her that evening because in my mind I felt like there is no way this girl will want anything to do with me after seeing how my hands were shaking while giving her my phone, I thought to myself that she probably gave me a wrong number.

But guys, could you believe that, that evening, this babe came to our family house to look for me, she held my hands and we walked around the village that evening, we became very close and I even had a chance to fuçk her but I didn't.
chaii make me get that kind opportunity guy you dull oo buh i hope for now you have up your courage and build your confidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.