Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters (81370 Views)

See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In / Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by SaintLucia: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Please where did they mention Igbos in the tread. Did Igbos at anytime release any press briefing backing obaseki

I dont know why you people drag Igbos into irrelevant things.

What has Igbos got to do with this thread. Why cant you comment without mentioning Igbos.

Na wa ooooo
They are currently is number one supporters on social media.
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by SirBunky85(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2020
espn:
only people who can think deeply will know this. He should go wife Ambode. 2 morons that dont understand politics.
ambode was evn more matured dan dis obaseki,atleast he got the chance to have participated in his party's primaries unlike dis one who has bn making noise allover the place and has bn made an orphan

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by allthingsgood: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2020
SirBunky85:
pdp can't field him together with Philip as his deputy and Philip isn't ready to anything outside his joint ticket with obaseki .this means another headache for obaseki.those who cheered him on shud help him now

They didn't think it thru. It's losers like oyegun that were cheering him on. They had no plan for the eventualities

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by daresimon(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2020
FirefliesSun:
So what if PDP goes to Court to challenge obaseki and inec on the current term obaseki is serving.

I thought Nigeria has passed the godfatherism stage

this is just letting you know that we have no opposition party in Nigeria. just bunch of thieves
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2020
petitejolie:
Hmmmn..heard that obaseki is a topshot in dangote company o. How did he get dere with fake credentials. And what the hell is classical studies. Even me with original certs and studied better course is still hustling for job. This life no balance at all o
Na handout and sex for grade most of una dey take pass.That is after una don boycott lectures to go spend time with una sugar daddies for months.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by chukwuibuipob: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2020
shocked lipsrsealed UNIVERCITY’ probably wot Dey kal am in those days
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Babaflenjor: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Some of u just dont think deeply, dont u know that the moment he now contested with O'level he has authomatically admit his certificate have issue and a bigger problem await him.
donttouchme:
He would hv submitted o'level Shikena..he can still run under another party with 0'level.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2020
Everyone is blaming obaseki for using forge certificate to contest for governorship election in Edo state.What about oshiomole who knew all those while but still endorsed him?
What about the electoral tribunal which authenticated his certificate?You all are not putting the blame on them?

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by SirBunky85(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2020
kelechi50:
And his Nairaland warriors said you don't cage Bini man, when I told them that Ambode case will be a child's play compared to Obaseki's disgraceful exit.
don't mind dem gullible fellows who were hailing him cuz of their hatred for oshomole.the truth of the whole issue is dat obaseki knows dat his certificates get comma,dats why he refused to appeal the judgement of the screening committee or evn challenge it in the courts.he knows dat oshiomole and others know abt d discrepancies in his certificates.I don't pity him a bit

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2020
majamajic:
Why do good fathers always have upper hands , upon u a are sitting governor
Look at cases of governors ngige, Ambode and now obaseki
Why do these old politicians still win the battles over these younger sitting governors ?
The reason is that as you are rising to the top, make sure you have burnt and buried all the skeletons you have and don't be silly to keep it in a cupboard cause a day will come that this bed-fellows will uncover your secrets before the world in broad day-light. Those guyz no send you, cause their conscience has been seared with hot iron. So as you walk on a mudy ground, pour enough sand on the foot prints to shield it. Walk circumspectly

4 Likes

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Tbasicme: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
last last obaseki will contest with his o,level result under PDP and disgrace OSIHOMOLE and thief iyamu

If he contest with his o'level and win. His victory will be challenged in court on the premise of prevarication of his academic qualifications especially on his first tenure and that's a very bad case. Apc has learn from their mistake in the bayelsa election

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Senasena(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2020
U too dey sleep on a bicycle �
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by oshiokpu(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2020
cucumbae:
Guyz,don't you think oshiomole is also a fraudulent politician?Why did he allow a man of questionable certificate to contest for an election and the tribunal court certified him credible too?
He can claim ignorance. It's called plausible deniability.

4 Likes

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by stanisbaratheon: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
If educated people continue to ignore politics, scumbags like these will continue to run the affairs of this country.
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by akdjr(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Oshiomole only presented the certificate he has which is O'level and also the one he got from one institute from His. He never fraudulently acquired any result from any institution. I remember after our graduation during collection of results before we proceed for NYSC, some student who couldn't graduated with us after they were screened out when verification was carried out later went back to obtain original result through the help of who no man and I am sure some got job with such result. If such guys are petition tomorrow for possession of fake result some will call it witch-hunting.
Tonyfx:
Oshiomole that doesn't even have certificates at all ruled Edo state for 8yrs now because he has issues with oshiomole his certificate don get comma. nonsense angry
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by SirBunky85(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
In Obaseki voice. Who ask Sowore to give us details! IPOB wailers just destroyed this guy political career with their yeye support and hailing on social media.
just imagine,a man who couldn't evn address supporters during the campaigns in 2016 while oshiomole did everything for him,including dancing to create fun,displaying of his oratory prowess,damning all other hardworking partymen just to give him the ticket.now he started listening to negative advises from fayemi,elrufai,oyegun,lalong,philip shuaibu,etc to spite oshiomole/tinubu without doing his calculation well.now look at the result.let his colleagues governors help him nah

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by SirBunky85(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
tolakush92:
SLAWOR MIR ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL YOU

SHEYBE U DON C AM YOURSELF
don't mind d mumu attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Truth801(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Bighead9:

No talk this thing wey you talk for Benin oo, you go chop enough beating aswear. grin grin grin grin
I dey Limit Road.

Make i ask you, mention the 10 projects Ugly Obaseki did in Edo state since he asumed office 4 years ago?
Since u dey limit road then make I answer your question

1. Construction of PZ road
2. Construction of okabere road
3. Construction of Eriaria road
4. Completion of ugbor amagba road
5. Construction of Ogheghe - irhirhi road

These five roads are very close to u (around sapele road).

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by espn(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
stanliwise:
Almost no one is talking about the mandate and deed of this men. We all here talking about politics and it’s games. I shake my head
I shake my head more...He got to power through godfatherism...when the foundation is shaky...expect the structure built on it to collapse too...
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by jchioma: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by eldoradoxx: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2020
What these people do not know is that the law changed last year in Atiku verse Buhari. Supreme Court whose judgement we all listened to on live TV declared that to contest election in Nigeria, you don't need to attach any certificate on INEC form meaning that Obaseki no longer needs any of these controversial documents to contest election in 2020 as it was in 2016. All he needs to fill in the form is that he is literate and can read and write and he is good to go. Hehehehe.
The Supreme Court in APC and Buhari case created an escape route for any Nigerian that has issues with his certificate not to bother bringing it out. You can only accuse Obaseki of certificate forgery when he presents this certificate to INEC again, if he doesn't, then people are just wasting energy.
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by premier79(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
A good lesson for us, if u live in glass house you don't throw stone.
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by SirBunky85(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Rotimi2705:
even with or without that obaseki an Aketi didn't deserve second term they r all bunch of lies if you can just take a walk in ondo state u will cry bitterly all na fake news Aketi can't boast of 2km road 4. 3.5years no job , hospital is totally messed school fee too much , school bus no more available we have four hundred towns in ondo state Aketi should identify what those 400 benefected from him an compare it to mimiko anyway I don't blame him I blame media Nigeria problem start from media God heal our land
aketi is wiser dan obaseki cuz,he's still pretending to be loyal to the apc and it's stalwarts cuz he's looking for a 2nd term.I'm sure,he'll damn all apc leaders after he might have bn reelected.but,obaseki was so gullible to have started his silly fight too early evn wen his reelection is at stake
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
I don't understand why did they approve the certificate and later say it is fake or false, this matter is not clear oooo, well so far the governor's name is among those that rules in Edo state so that is a win too, that is why you better put government work at the side of your shoulder in case of problem like this, now it is now rules be thugs....
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by royalfly(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2020
bluefilm:
Hahahaha

So obaseki been dey use mago mago safitikate all this while naim im still get mind dey fight im godfathers?

Na wa o!

Truly, those who live in a glass house should never throw stones.

I think his political career has been sealed with this latest revelation because any other party that choses to dine with him will have to contend with this his magomago safitikate scamdeminomia!

Oyibo!

Shhhhhh
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Femeto: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2020
At least he went to school. Una president no go school na.
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by BornRicch(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2020
martineverest:
he has been disqualified from APC that doesn't mean he was disgraced.....at the end of the day, Oshiomhole suffers everything.

Oshiomhole from 3rd largest tribe in Edo ,afemai....remains the most hated politicians by Edo people, especially binis and esans..if u think binis and esans will allow an afemai man to dictate for them ,then u are drunk

watch how Edo people will out-rigg Oshiomhole and watch how APC and PDP will unite to vote out Oshiomhole

I'm not in support of Oshiomhole, but get your facts right because Afemai are the second largest not the third. Oshiomhole is dictating already in Edo State and there's nothing Esans or Benins can do about it. Let's not attack each other's on Nairaland.
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by royalfly(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
With the documents released I doubt PDP will be foolish enough to give obasike her ticket.

The governor ruined himself. No matter what he may do, he cant fight APC and go free.

My advice is that the governor remain in APC, make peace with all those he offended, support APC, take a bow and retire in peace.

Those comparing Ortom matter to that of Obaseki should remember the time of Ortom , it was a general election comprising many states.

In the case of obadeki, it's just Edo state, APC will deploy all Arsenal to ensure they retain power.

Without the police, DSS, Army obaseki cant do anything. The question is who controls this forces.

Those advising obaseki to decamp and work against APC dont mean well for him

This is just the beginning... everyone of you will be surprised in the end
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by Bighead9: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Truth801:
Since u dey limit road then make I answer your question

1. Construction of PZ road
2. Construction of okabere road
3. Construction of Eruaria road
4. Completion of ugbor amagba road
5. Construction of Ogheghe - irhirhi road

These five roads are very close to u (around sapele road).

These projets are (FG) NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta and National Assembly constituency Projects. Please mention Projects that were done by Ugly Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by gotnel: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2020
The game of power is very much dynamic than it appears physically.
It's only the wiser people that play longer in this highly competitive and ferociously consuming gladiatorial arena.
Obaseki is already a consumed entity. He is gone for good politically.
He is not a wise man, he should have reason deep enough to play safely.
Obaseki outplayed himself by not knowing how he came about becoming the governor of Edo state.
I don't support godfatherism, but don't forget how you climb up in your life journey.
There is always a great opportunity along everyone journey of life, how you are going to get connected to your own life helper is of divine grace.
How you are going to be able to control and sustain your luck is about how wise you are and your character

Everyone must know that we all have dirty things inside our closet.
When providence and nature are favourable to your course, everything will come together and favour you.

What happens after you are elevated is subjective to your mind and character.

Obaseki missed it big.
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by royalfly(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2020
majamajic:
Why do good fathers always have upper hands , upon u a are sitting governor
Look at cases of governors ngige, Ambode and now obaseki
Why do these old politicians still win the battles over these younger sitting governors ?

Because of the masses who refuse to librate themselves. Let me tell you. This is the singular reason Nigeria may not get out of poverty. When the ancestors are on an individuals case, imagine what happens. The ancestors have refused to let Nigeria grow.
Re: Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters by richie240: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2020
RoyalBlu:
SMH...
Lesson learnt:
**don't bite d fingers dt fed u
**he who lives in glass house, nor throw stone biko
**don't be an ingrate
**my ppl say: "d parzin wey senior u fit throway u"
**history has away of repeating itself; learn from it biko. Where's ambode, saraki and d other treacherous souls today?
**stay faaaaaaar away from d "likes and shares" supporters, they are bad news!
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.