Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. (1668 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / I Just Found A Stray Dog At My Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Vill(f): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2020
As I just stepped out of our gate this morning,I saw this snake in front of our gate.

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Vill(f): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2020

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by shawnfamous(m): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2020
post another picture.. so lala can do the needful.

I'm sure a male is behind this account. Or a Male took the pictures.
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Vill(f): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2020
okey

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Vill(f): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2020
see another picture

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2020
People that kill snakes in front of their Doors and In Front Of their Gates Are Pigs With Very Poor Hygiene Level.

Better Relocate From That Bush You're Living In grin grin
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by shawnfamous(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2020
take a closer pic of the head and the teeth, so I can tell u the specie

1 Share

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by shawnfamous(m): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
People that kill snakes in front of their Doors and In Front Of their Gates Are Pigs With Very Poor Hygiene Level.

No vex o.
U no get common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by pyyxxaro: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Give the snake to Mannabbqgrill make the grill am for you

At least you go fit use the meat cook small stew
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by shawnfamous(m): 12:32am On Jun 14, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Give the snake to Mannabbqgrill make the grill am for you

At least you go fit use the meat cook small stew
If the snake na Female, she fit no roast am.
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by shawnfamous(m): 12:32am On Jun 14, 2020
mk una cut the head na. this snake never die finish
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2020
shawnfamous:
No vex o.
U no get common sense.

If You Had sense, You'll Have Known To Keep Your Surroundings Clean and Tidy and Take Steps and Precautions Against Deadly Creatures Like That.

** Spits In Disgust **
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Vill(f): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

If You Had sense, You'll Have Known To Keep Your Surroundings Clean and Tidy and Take Steps and Precautions Against Deadly Creatures Like That.

** Spits In Disgust **
"Receive sense in Jesus name. Amen �

2 Likes

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Ben404040: 12:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Me waiting for it to hit front page
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by shawnfamous(m): 12:40am On Jun 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

** Spits In Disgust **

if u had sense, u would have known that snakes are commonly found in bushes.
if u ever had sense, u would know that snakes crawl, and they can move from one place to another.
If u ever ever had sense u would know that Snakes can live anywhere preys exist!

Ozwor

6 Likes

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:43am On Jun 14, 2020
shawnfamous:

if u ever had sense, u would know that snakes crawl, and they can move from one place to another.
If u ever ever had sense u would know that Snakes can live anywhere preys exist!

Ozwor

Oga Continue Wailing and Weeping grin grin
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:12am On Jun 14, 2020
A very deadly snake. It's rare to survive it's bite after 30 minutes.
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by chukskafor(m): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2020
shawnfamous:

Ozwor
Sifia pain

1 Like

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by illicit(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2020
What were u doing outside your gate at 12.am....
That doesn't look like Nigerian 12am
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Coolkid11(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Reptiles are every where here oo I hope I don’t see one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by viktuz(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

so funny dat snake looks like a viper....dat snake is found in developd areas also... First make research b4 u strt saying rubbish....
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Emu4u2c: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Na rubber snake be this.
O.P Why you like play like this?
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Coolkid11(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
It’s not
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by Floki737: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Vill:
As I just stepped out of our gate this morning,I saw this snake in front of our gate.

Its a Python, its nt venomous.

1 Like

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by hidhrhis(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Floki737:

Its a Python, its nt venomous.
Yeah python pikin

1 Like

Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by oneman2k7: 12:52am On Jun 15, 2020
That is a cobra
Re: Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. by sirwilson(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2021
That's a baby Python

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Caucasian Shepherd Puppy. Full Breed.. Discount Price 95k / Freshly Loaded From Bobbysaxy Kennel.5wks Male Slant Back Gsd For Sale..lovely / 4 Months Old Male Boerboel For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.