Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple (3425 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple by walexy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2007
Good people of nairaland.
Kindly assist with all likely questions to be prepared for before attending an interview with the US embassy.
I have an Uncle who is preparing to attend one in July and really needs an info of what to expect @ d interview.
Expecting your replies.
Re: Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple by DisGuy: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2007
well they'll ask if you are really married grin
Re: Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple by lovelynk(f): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
Pls Walexy when did ur uncle send his forms to KCC and when was he informed of the interview.I also won the lottery and have completed and sent my forms but have not heard from them.Thanks.
Re: Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple by reeshy: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2007
lovelyn,i also won this loterry but ,i knew of a friend who won and went at the month of may.he told me that the letter was sent to him at about november/december and the interview day was by the beginnig of ferbruary.omo no fear destiny as being written.
Re: Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple by reeshy: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2007
i receive the first letter by april 4 .no quams
Re: Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple by stkris(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Where Is This In Nigeria? / I Want To Resign From My Job To Pursue A Masters Degree In USA Or Canada / Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.