Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? (39080 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! What a confused jumble. First off, I didn't make the videogame or the rules it follows. So you are blaming me the videogame player for the rules that the designer of the videogame made.

Second, if I were a god I would not make such a universe as we currently have. This universe is uncaring, unfeeling and spares no thought for your sensibilities. The vagaries of life could set you up for death or dismemberment the very next second. This is the universe you think your god made and you want to celebrate your blood thirsty god idea like it's the epitome of morality.

I would be a god and I would use god powers, just like the one you can't explain, that's how I'd do it. LoL.
In removing the power and desire to hurt other humans why would I need to follow your bloodthirsty god's trap setting methods? Your god deliberately sets traps so that it can wreak vengeance. I wouldn't be a bloody minded god so I don't need concepts like sin and abomination. Those are traps that your god set up so that he can find a reason to destroy. I as a god wouldn't need to play such bloody games. After removing the power or desire to hurt other humans you'd be hard pressed to see what humans would do that would deserve punishment on the scale your god likes.
I've stopped seeing this religion folks as moral being, not just them but there are some things on earth when you see them you just know there can't be a God watching this.

but if a God exist, he definitely does not give a fúck, see it more like a video game developer watching NPC kill them self.

3 Likes

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Acehart:

Hi, I haven’t read the story of the woman killing her husband. My intro was intended to highlight that there are certain concessions that a just judge should have towards children and the vulnerable. It’s possible that the child killed her assailant in self defense; but it is highly unlikely that the murder of the rapist was premeditated especially if that was the first time he tried to defile the minor.

When adults are involved in a crime, then the complexities of the human mind (the type not found in children) are taken into consideration; hence, motive is a very important course during investigation.

All righteous laws are designed to defend the defendant (the accused) until all evidence proves the guilt of the defendant. When the defendant is a child, the law is “tender“, the best interest of the child is considered, even when a sentence pronounced. Even if a child is sentenced to the lake of fire, God in His infinite mercy and kindness wouldn’t let the child stay past a second because a child is a child.

You said, “all similar cases must follow the same path”; I’m not a lawyer but from the little I know, all cases that have similar idiosyncrasies usually have the same judgement; however, all cases are treated based on their peculiarities. If the scripture that says, “That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun”, is correct, then judges would have easy judgements each day at the court; but that doesn’t happen, do they? Cases with similar patterns are usually few and far between.

You speak well, yet you are not a lawyer, can I presume the learner of law at Bwari or Enugu?

My second question your Just Judge Analysis, where did you get that from?

Are you a Paulinus? cheesy

Yes, every case is peculiar but I Hate the Judgements that come out from this shit Courts, just look at the Orji Uzor Kalu's case, the supreme Court governor shit, men these judges just don't know what it means to be a judge!
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by LordReed(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I've stopped seeing this religion folks as moral being, not just them but there are some things on earth when you see them you just know there can't be a God watching this.

but if a God exist, he definitely does not give a fúck, see it more like a video game developer watching NPC kill them self.

Actually many of them are better than their god idea or the book they believe in but because they must defend the nonsense at all cost they say stupid things. Just ask any of them if they support slavery, they'll say no but ask them why the bible supports slavery then they'll start to say all manner of mental gymnastic nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Acehart: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You speak well, yet you are not a lawyer, can I presume the learner of law at Bwari or Enugu?

My second question your Just Judge Analysis, where did you get that from?

Are you a Paulinus? cheesy

Yes, every case is peculiar but I Hate the Judgements that come out from this shit Courts, just look at the Orji Uzor Kalu's case, the supreme Court governor shit, men these judges just don't know what it means to be a judge!

Thank you for your kind words.

When you see many judgements from “kangaroo” courts around the world especially in third-world countries (a few days ago, one sentenced a man to death-by-stoning for apostatizing from his former belief), one yearns for J-U-S-T-I-C-E even on their dying bed. Justice can only be found when a just judge presides over a case; an unjust one is an abomination - a virus of the worst kind; only monsters would preside over court cases that administer laws like the “Black codes“ that has left a legacy of racism, more than 200 years later. Hmmm, The Just judge view is just my guide to understanding how a judge can judge so that the end results are love, sanity, fairness and a blissful posterity; it’s effect cannot be overstated.

Today, we remember ‘The Merchant of Venice’ because of the conundrum the righteous judgment placed on Shylock; If God is just, He must punish the offender rightly; if He is must tender justice with mercy, He must provide a substitute to take the place of the offender; All are born in sin including children; for children, the substitute has been provided and they have no choice in the matter because good laws consider first, the well being of the child, and their actions can not nullify the first law in children’s rights.

No child will be damned after their demise; they have a one-way ticket to be with God.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Acehart:

Thank you for your kind words.

When you see many judgements from “kangaroo” courts around the world especially in third-world countries (a few days ago, one sentenced a man to death-by-stoning for apostatizing from his former belief), one yearns for J-U-S-T-I-C-E even on their dying bed. Justice can only be found when a just judge presides over a case; an unjust one is an abomination - a virus of the worst kind; only monsters would preside over court cases that administer laws like the “Black codes“ that has left a legacy of racism, more than 200 years later. Hmmm, The Just judge view is just my guide to understanding how a judge can judge so that the end results are love, sanity, fairness and a blissful posterity; it’s effect cannot be overstated.

Today, we remember ‘The Merchant of Venice’ because of the conundrum the righteous judgment placed on Shylock; If God is just, He must punish the offender rightly; if He is must tender justice with mercy, He must provide a substitute to take the place of the offender; All are born in sin including children; for children, the substitute has been provided and they have no choice in the matter because good laws consider first, the well being of the child, and their actions can not nullify the first law in children’s rights.

No child will be damned after their demise; they have a one-way ticket to be with God.

I see the word "if God is Just", you do not know if in Truth whether God is Just.

But I believe with what you know, you can find it out!

A Yearner for Just Is. Interesting!!
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Reelafonja(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Acehart:

It is written in Ezekiel 33: “the Sovereign LORD, am the living God, I do not enjoy seeing sinners die”.

In the scriptures, the term “sinner” or “wicked” is used to describe a hardened offender, a habitual criminal, a regular felon, those whose actions or inactions resist the course of nature etc. No child falls into these descriptions because their innocence restrains them. Then if God does not enjoy seeing sinners condemned, how much more would He not enjoy the condemnation of the innocent?

I hear Abraham say to God: “ You could not possibly do such a thing: to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. You could not possibly do that! Won't the Judge of the whole earth do what is just?"

All dead babies and children will go to Heaven instantly when they die.

but there is no children in the biblical passage you quoted
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Acehart: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Reelafonja:

but there is no children in the biblical passage you quoted

Good morning. Please read the second paragraph:

It is written in Ezekiel 33: “the Sovereign LORD, am the living God, I do not enjoy seeing sinners die”.

In the scriptures, the term “sinner” or “wicked” is used to describe a hardened offender, a habitual criminal, a regular felon, those whose actions or inactions resist the course of nature etc. No child falls into these descriptions because their innocence restrains them. Then if God does not enjoy seeing sinners condemned, how much more would He not enjoy the condemnation of the innocent?

If the words of Abraham are what you are referring to, don’t you know that the word “righteous” is a synonym of the word “innocent”? Please, don’t be in a haste when you want to speak.

Please follow the thread to the very end to see the truth of the matter.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by orunto27: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Babies Deaths are Mishaps. The Babiy go back to wherever they come from.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
NOBODY IS GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN!
WAKE UP!

Anyway, where were you before your parents had sex?
That should answer the question.

At death, we simply stop existing!

Lol

This one doesn't concern believers of a STORY BOOK, who thinks that:

the earth is flat like a disc

the moon has its own light

stars can fall to the ground

the sun revolves around the earth

Adam and Eve were created around 6000 years ago

a man who was charged with the crime of blasphemy and sedition and was KILLED on a cross died for their sins....

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by sunshineV(f): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2020
I'll never serve a God that throw people in fire to burn for eternity. that's barbaric

6 Likes

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2020
interesting topic
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by morris477(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2020
It goes back to their creator
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by itsIYKE(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2020
Maya

3 Likes

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
How about you believe what you want and I do same.

Nigeria with low class poorly educated atheists.
Shut up!

Who told he's an atheist?

Just because someone doesn't believe in your STORY BOOK (BIBLE), does that make him or her an atheist?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Owodiran1(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Reelafonja:
According to the Bible the yardstick for making heaven is giving your life to Christ. So if a young child dies at a young age and can't confess Jesus as Lord because he/ she can't talk or too young to comprehend.

Will he/she go to heaven.

Bible scholars
limbo
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The babies go to hell, any who dies without Jesus goes to hell.

Not to mention we are born sinners.
Lol
How foolish can people be?

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH The people that wrote that story book (Bible) that's confusing many people's brains.

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by RapistOnBail: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

How on earth would you reason like this?

3 Likes

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
All dead babies will make heaven
babies does not sin, but they are sinners
they are exempted from hell

once they die they go back to God for their destiny is cut short God will make them whole
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2020
RapistOnBail:
How on earth would you reason like this?
Hes an atheist evangelist
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by ablejesus26(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2020
donjazet:

Which father in which heaven?
Stop deluding yourself.

this is the reason why Africans have low chances of being better

why can't we just believe what we want and respect others without trying to convince them that what they believe is wrong and bad

let's show more respect and tolerance to each other

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by elotajohn1(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

And your sense is not paining you like this
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by crafteck(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Theres no heaven or hell, get over it

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by xeems(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting
Pls can we have any Muslim give an Islamic perception on this..
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by KaptainAfrika: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2020
No one actually knows. If we are all born in sin, that would mean hell. But then there are many whose ability to decide good and evil is seriously hampered e.g. the autistic child and the newborn infant. I think God's mercy will intervene on their behalf.
There's a theory that these persons would be given birth to during the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth, in order to have an opportunity to live the lives they never had and have an opportunity to make the decision on who they will serve - it is a theory, and not backed per se by any scripture apart from the deduction that people will be born, live and die during Christ's 1,000 year reign on Earth.
Making heaven/Salvation is a gift, in the first place, as with the nature of gifts, it is the giver that decides who he will give it to according to his own terms.
I.M.H.O.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by TheSourcerer: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
NOBODY IS GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN!
WAKE UP!

Anyway, where were you before your parents had sex?
That should answer the question.

At death, we simply stop existing!
stop waking them up , trust me it's better they believe In God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Edopesin: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2020
See them beating around the bush and contradicting themselves for this simple question

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Bahamas95(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2020
A baby that's fond of biting his/her mummy's nipple while sucking will definitely go to hell if they die, that's evil.

4 Likes

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Rilwayne001: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
The Christian idea of adamic sin is one of the most fraudulent ideas in the history of mankind. I don't know what Christians were thinking, in a bid to cojoin Jesus and the old Testament together, they ended up shooting themselves in the foot.

The old Testament contradicted itself when it said the son can't inherit the sin of the father. And that the father that eat the sour grape will suffer the consequences, his offsprings shall not experience terrible teeth as a result of it. But went further on to contradict itself with the Adamic sin that Jesus had supposedly come to die for. I understand the idea of Jesus dying on the cross for the whole mankind would not have fly had they not attach the Adamic sin to the whole thing, but of course therein lies a terrible contradiction and a conundrum that Christians will forever run to cover without ever been able to.

From the idea of what Jesus came for, the baby goes to hell, because every man born of a woman has a taint of the Adamic sin on him. And you can't enter the kingdom of God without accepting Jesus as a Lord and savior. Makes sense, yeah? Lol

Thankfully, the age of enlightenment is here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2020
sonmvayina:
I use to tell my friends that until you have fully understood Genesis 1-3, the Bible will always make you look stupid...
People should understand that it was God's breath that brought Adam to life, some translation use breadth some use spirit.. When God takes the breadth the body experiences death.. The body is usually buried where it returns to dust just as God has told Adam...

We are God's spirit dwelling within a body made of dust. We are the miracle we seek.

Psalm 104 :29-31 and Ecclessiatics 12:7

I just learnt something new
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by lomprico(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
sonmvayina:
I use to tell my friends that until you have fully understood Genesis 1-3, the Bible will always make you look stupid...
People should understand that it was God's breath that brought Adam to life, some translation use breadth some use spirit.. When God takes the breadth the body experiences death.. The body is usually buried where it returns to dust just as God has told Adam...

We are God's spirit dwelling within a body made of dust. We are the miracle we seek.

Psalm 104 :29-31 and Ecclessiatics 12:7

hope you know you have not answered the OPs question?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by charlesucheh(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]heaven!
cos they are still innocent in the world and haven't attained the age of culpability.
though, still with original sin if not baptized, but non the less, that child can't go to hell...
period!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.