Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? (39064 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by stasius: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
They go to Limbo

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by scriptures01: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
" Listen to the words of Christ, your Redeemer, your Lord and your God.
Behold, I came into the world not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance;
the whole need no physician, but they that are sick; wherefore, little children are whole,
for they are not capable of committing sin; wherefore the curse of Adam is taken from
them in me, that it hath no power over them; and the law of circumcision is done away in me."

Babies when they die return back to the presence of God, the atonement covers them.
They need no baptism and they are saved.
Age of accountability is 8 years old. Below 8 years are not capable of committing sin and it
means that when they die they are sinless and through the atonement have the power to return back into the presence of God.

Baptism of babies is an abomination in the sight of God.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by jiggaz(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Eulalia:
Jiggaz. smiley
cheesy All babies end up in heaven regardless of their parents belief... Sin is not imputed on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by JanSnow: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Reelafonja:
According to the Bible the yardstick for making heaven is giving your life to Christ. So if a young child dies at a young age and can't confess Jesus as Lord because he/ she can't talk or too young to comprehend.

Will he/she go to heaven.

Bible scholars

You've said it yourself.

Anybody without Christ is dead

We are all born sinners, short of the glory of God and only accepting jesus as your personal lord and savior can save you from eternal damnation
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Kingproy(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2020
donjazet:

Which father in which heaven?
Stop deluding yourself.

See just mind yourself
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Kingproy(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Person like gift my neighbor na 2 years she dey ooo
But if she die na hell fire she go go
Girl wey won Bleep me
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
jiggaz:
cheesy All babies end up in heaven regardless of their parents belief... Sin is not imputed on them.

Hmm... Ok Sir.
Thanks so much for responding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by chessguru(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
, you just had to ask! Children or persons under the ages of 7 are known and seen to be innocent of the Decisions they make or likely to make because, it seen and known that they Do not understand nor know what they do.

Therefore no one relies or can rely on their decision neither does anyone very readily act on them.

Therefore children comit No Wrong because they do not understand nor know what they do, neither do they cause anyone to Act on what they say or do.

My Lawyers say that they are not Criminal Responsible neither can they ever be, because they know Not what They do.

But can Adult say that he does not know what he is doing? Never, if at all, he has only 1% probability. He is Guilty 100% of the time and it is from there that his guilt may drop, if it is capable of being dropped!
what of an adult born in a place where he liv ed till 30 and never for once heard the gospel??
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by kingpako(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Where is heaven and hail located?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by bigname23: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Snowale:
what exactly do you want? The only thing he did for the Muslims is the oath taking, before commenting on their thread. And that doesn't stop atheists and some christains from commenting
Bros it stops a lot of dem oh ... because a lot atheists will never agree to swear an oath affirming dat God exists ..nd are u trying to say dat u dnt know he has been pushing a lot of controversial christain topics to front page,where there are lot of atheists comments on first page. check front page on Friday and see d comments on first page, u will see dat dey are Muslim comments..there are alot of edifying christain topics on religion with christain comments and answers but he will leave dem and go for d ones where atheists are taking first comments
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Ladyvin(f): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2020
donjazet:

Which father in which heaven?
Stop deluding yourself.

I think we need a vote down icon in nairaland for some response and it's likes.

THERE IS FATHER AND THERE IS HEAVEN. IN FACT THERE IS HELL TOO
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by JanSnow: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Kingproy:
Person like gift my neighbor na 2 years she dey ooo
But if she die na hell fire she go go
Girl wey won Bleep me

People be saying children don't know sin.
As if they've not seen children who disobey their parents and even just cry to be deliberately annoying

Teach your children christ from their first day. Even if they don't understand, sing the words of God into their ears
Let it get internalised
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by betonnaira: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
sonmvayina:
I use to tell my friends that until you have fully understood Genesis 1-3, the Bible will always make you look stupid...
People should understand that it was God's breath that brought Adam to life, some translation use breadth some use spirit.. When God takes the breadth the body experiences death.. The body is usually buried where it returns to dust just as God has told Adam...

We are God's spirit dwelling within a body made of dust. We are the miracle we seek.

Psalm 104 :29-31 and Ecclessiatics 12:7
u are not wise, but think to b one.

they talking bout babies n death
u are are talking bout adam n breath of life.

mumu

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Kingproy(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
JanSnow:

People be saying children don't know sin.
As if they've not seen children who disobey their parents and even just cry to be deliberately annoying

Teach your children christ from their first day. Even if they don't understand, sing the words of God into their ears
Let it get internalised

Na prayers oo
If not dey go depart
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by EPIJOE: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
NOBODY IS GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN!
WAKE UP!

Anyway, where were you before your parents had sex?
That should answer the question.

At death, we simply stop existing!

I PRAY GOD HIMSELF REVEALS BOTH TO YOU BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by bmdmixer: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
TrajansKong:

How does any of this address the question of babies being cast into hellfire? undecided
i thought i was d only one who saw the post oh
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by bmdmixer: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2020
sonmvayina:

I don't blame you, as you lack comprehension abilities... Death simply means the spirit returning to God and the body back to the earth..

Why would God send his spirit to hell or his breadth?.. What is the wisdom in it?

Hell fire was created by the Romans just like Jesus..
so those in hell are devil spirit? plz explain more
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by andrewtosin(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
The spirit? undecided
CyberEBOLA:
NOBODY IS GOING TO HELL OR HEAVEN!
WAKE UP!

Anyway, where were you before your parents had sex?
That should answer the question.

At death, we simply stop existing!
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by geezyk(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me. Psalm 51:5

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by JanSnow: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
No one actually knows. If we are all born in sin, that would mean hell. But then there are many whose ability to decide good and evil is seriously hampered e.g. the autistic child and the newborn infant. I think God's mercy will intervene on their behalf.
There's a theory that these persons would be given birth to during the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth, in order to have an opportunity to live the lives they never had and have an opportunity to make the decision on who they will serve - it is a theory, and not backed per se by any scripture apart from the deduction that people will be born, live and die during Christ's 1,000 year reign on Earth.
Making heaven/Salvation is a gift, in the first place, as with the nature of gifts, it is the giver that decides who he will give it to according to his own terms.
I.M.H.O.

Ask yourself how did autism and all those inabilities or problems enter the world?

Through sin. Through stained spirit that only the holy ghost can wash clean with the blood of jesus

God's mercy is jesus christ
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by andrewtosin(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't understand, please expantiate.
It's "expatiate"

I don't know why most people spellthis word wrongly.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by JanSnow: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kingproy:

Na prayers oo
If not dey go depart
Real serious prayers because as parents we fail if we don't bring up our children the right way - the way of God
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Ladyvin(f): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

From your statement they are babies that do not know from their right to left. Have you ever seen little babies keeping malice? Unlike the adult, they will fight now and in the next minute they are together again. To my understanding babies have no business with sin.
It is the adults who have untangled themselves with sin that the word of God says they must accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior to be saved.

If a baby dies, he returns to God. But if he stays alive and grow into adult knowing good and bad, then he must accept JESUS CHRIST as his Lord and Savior to make heaven.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Ramos16(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

Funny guy. grin
He said he's speaking scientifically.
grin grin
You know an example of a stupid analysis?
Believing that there's an imaginary paradise and hell even when there's no proof of it.
Your claim is, when we die we'll either go to hell or heaven.
Now, have you died before? grin
Speaking scientifically my black ass.

Well then, do you know what it means to speak scientifically, sorry let me break it down for you speaking logically based on grounded premises, maybe that is still too much for you, it basically means speaking with common sense.

If you read my comment correctly you will see I said life after death, whatever you choose for it to be is what it is. And why did you not address the main logic I possed to you if you are so smart to come up with your hypothesis of no life after death.
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Kingproy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
JanSnow:

Real serious prayers because as parents we fail if we don't bring up our children the right way - the way of God

Now ehn children are now training theirselves
I will never tell a child your mother did not train you well
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by kumulus(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Reelafonja:
According to the Bible the yardstick for making heaven is giving your life to Christ. So if a young child dies at a young age and can't confess Jesus as Lord because he/ she can't talk or too young to comprehend.

Bible scholars

How so? Did the teacher, Jesus of Nazareth not inform that a rich man first become like a babe for him to see the kingdom of God?

-Lloyd
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by MartinsD12(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Reelafonja:

Bible scholars
What we are saying here we are not sure, we only programmed to believe what we were told, but I don't think God allow a human being to perish in hell fire let only a new born baby that just died
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by JanSnow: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kingproy:

Now ehn children are now training theirselves
I will never tell a child your mother did not train you well
if they put the fear of God from an early age children should be ok
Some may misbehave in their teens but it's still God. I know of a few children who used to misbehave until they got closer to God and their lives turned around
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Mbenny(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
donjazet:

Which father in which heaven? Stop deluding yourself.
Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy:

1 Like

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by dallyemmy: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mathew 19:14

But Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Iceberg3: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
TripleOh7:

Did you see the other contradicting verse I posted below the first image?

It's not contradictory,it's the same, please.

Why do you think Christians,preachers,crusafers,why do you think they face persecution?
Re: If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? by JanSnow: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
MartinsD12:

What we are saying here we are not sure, we only programmed to believe what we were told, but I don't think God allow a human being to perish in hell fire let only a new born baby that just died

You may not know what you are saying. What does the Bible say?

For the wages of sin is death. The devil comes to kill, steal and to destroy
But Jesus is the propitiation for our sins and in John 3:16 only those who believe in him shall have eternal life

It's clear brother. God has given us a choice to either follow him wholeheartedly without question or to allow the devil kill us

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" / Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.