Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 (8209 Views)

No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom / See 3 Reasons Why SW Is Most At Risk Of Fulani Herdsmen/bandits Invasion / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by richie240: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oshigun:
Different day same tedious, shameless, cowardly and stale lamentation from Igbos. You IPOBians should man up and stop being cowards.

Nigerians are on to your attempt to use cheap blackmail to gain political sympathy. No one is interested in what you are selling. Either compete or shut up.
How do u expect compassion from d same ppl you openly show extreme hatred for? How does dt even work?
Thsee same set will, b4 d end of d day, open threads insulting the same ppl they expect understanding from. Pls, what kind of psychosis do we call that? Any name/term 4 it?.

By your silly and cowardly excuse that it is not the turn of the SW, because OBJ was President 13 years ago, we must conclude it is certainly not the turn of the North considering the region will simply continue potentially a 16 year uninterrupted rule of Nigeria if a Northerner competes and wins in 2023.

Yet you dont see any Yorubas saying the PDP must not run with a Northerner or that PDP must only cede their ticket to a Yoruba. You lot are cowards and your everyday grovelling and blackmail is becoming really irritating.
"Irritating" is an understatement please. RME!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by OfoIgbo: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

so who stops you from lickinf Fulani yansh as if its new... didn't we beat you and Fulani Tofa in 1993, or didn't Obasanjo whip Buhari's ass in 2003 even when Buhari had Ibo vice... my brother 2023 na game on no point wailing or chest beating.. we dare you to do your worse all is fair in politics

My own Anambra state voted for Abiola. But I can assure you Anambra won't be voting for sw this time around, this making it harder for any such games
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Throwback:

What manner of political ignoramus is this dude?

So the North who were handing over from military rule since ruling from 1979 (20yrs uninterrupted), chose to take an obvious rest, and let the South slug it out.

Did Alex Ekwueme, Don Etiebet, Alabo Graham Douglas and others not contest for the PDP presidential ticket for the 1999 election?

Are those politicians not from SouthEast and SouthSouth?

Did Alex Ekwueme not contest for the 2003 PDP ticket, and lost again to Obasanjo?

So, even the PDP ticket for 2023 will be contested by the SouthWest.

You think you're smart abi, but apparently you're not!

You said the North had ruled for about 20 years and that was why they allowed the presidency to go South without contesting. Now, what do you say about Yorubas that have ruled for 8 years as president and another 8 years as vice since the last 20 years? Is it your birth right?

What is the justification in asking another person not to contest because he has ruled enough when you yourself have ruled for same number of years?

Nigeria seats on a tripod. The North has ruled, the West has ruled, now is the turn of the East to rule. However, if out of greed the West insists on ruling again then why ask another person not to rule?

Why are you people like this? Tufiakwa!
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
richie240:

How do u expect compassion from d same ppl you openly show extreme hatred for? How does dt even work?
Thsee same set will, b4 d end of d day, open threads insulting the same ppl they expect understanding from. Pls, what kind of psychosis do we call that? Any name/term 4 it?.

"Irritating" is an understatement please. RME!

Indeed. Even their threat to vote a Northerner ahead of a Yoruba candidate , so the North potentially enjoys 16 years unbroken leadership of Nigeria, shows how wicked and hateful Igbos are.

Aside "betraying" the South doing that, as they continuously tell us Yorubas did to GEJ, we gain proof the Igbos are slaves of tje North as they cannot demand or even minimally seek equity from their Fulani masters in the PDP yet they want to blackmail the Yorubas and APC to do their bidding.

Yorubas are ready. I am actually campaigning and coordinating for any Yoruba candidate APC settles on in 2023. We are not talkers like Igbos and forming online Rambo won't win anyone the election.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Tap0lane: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
They should go ahead then. When did you see the West stop anobody from contesting the 2023 Presidential election? Even Cameroonians are welcome to contest but Igbos won't be stopping any Yoruba from contesting. It matters little if you wail from now till hell. Ko Kan aye.

proeast:

They can, and they will if SW allows greed to becloud their sense of reasoning, and you know what? You can't do anything about it!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

My own Anambra state voted for Abiola. But I can assure you Anambra won't be voting for sw this time around, this making it harder for any such games

Vote for whoever you want. That you have settled on voting against the SW shows you know that Igbos are politically worthless and hopeless 10th class Nigerians.

Empty blackmail is all you people have and no one worries about you anymore because you can only bark with no bite to back it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by MyMouth(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
My problem is that if the apc decides to give their ticket to the south east now, they would lose because the east still won't vote for the party. People way no even gree vote for ojukwu himself undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by slivertongue: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Are you from plateau
Hmmm
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Tap0lane: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
In your tripod analogy when you mean the East where is Bayelsa located ?! I think someone from there ruled for 5 years in addition to VP of 3 years so what exactly is your wail of woes about sire ?!

proeast:

Nigeria seats on a tripod. The North has ruled, the West has ruled, now is the turn of the East to rule. However, if out of greed the West insists on ruling again then why ask another person not to rule?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by tinsel: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op, i know you are an igbo like me. South west knows what they are doing. They are not playing where it will not favour them.
The problem is we igbos. Until we change the style of our politics we will continue to lose.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Throwback: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

You think you're smart abi, but apparently you're not!

You said the North had ruled for about 20 years and that was why they allowed the presidency to go South without contesting. Now, what do you say about Yorubas that have ruled for 8 years as president and another 8 years as vice since the last 20 years? Is it your birth right?

What is the justification in asking another person not to contest because he has ruled enough when you yourself have ruled for same number of years?

Who asked the North not to contest?

Can a region which has ruled for 20 uninterrupted years and finally deciding to handover power to others, still handover power to its same self?

I like how you have suddenly lost your voice over the fact that when the north pushed power to the South, not only the SW contested for it.

Thankfully, even PDP has shown with its National Chairman election, that there will be no micro-zoning of power as requested by the SouthWest who were the only Southern zone yet to occupy the National Chairmanship.

Both the SW and SS contested, and the SS won. We shed no tears.

It is now you will feel the pain for all the bridges you have burnt in a multiethnic country.

All of the South will contest both PDP and APC Presidential primaries. Any Northerner who feels entitled is also welcome to exercise his/her democratic franchise.

Let the SouthEast continue wailing aimlessly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Throwback: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tap0lane:
In your tripod analogy when you mean the East where is Bayelsa located ?! I think someone from there ruled for 5 years in addition to VP of 3 years so what exactly is your wail of woes about sire ?!

It is a very good question for Proeast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
MyMouth:
My problem is that if the apc decides to give their ticket to the south east now, they would lose because the east still won't vote for the party. People way no even gree vote for ojukwu himself undecided

I said it last year that no major Party would give their Presidential ticket to an Igbo because doing so is just political suicide, with guaranteed massive and humiliating defeat at the polls, whoever the Igbo man will face. Igbos are unlectable currently.

This is why the PDP are not even entertaining them regarding 2023 and the reason they are blackmailing APC, Tinubu and the Yorubas.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by tinsel: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
And OP i will like to ask you a straight question and please be honest while answering.
In 2023 if PDP brings Atiku and Peter Obi again and APC brings a south east man, which party will you vote for?

3 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Gabkosh: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:

That is how it will work out, except another popular northerner contests against the Jagaban, in which case I have never seen many northerners who will vote a yoruba man against his his northern brother.
The dame way your parents didn't see any northerners that voted abiola against their own Tofa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Gabkosh: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

You obviously don't know anything about Nigeria politics and how manipulative the north can be. The north knows the SW even more than you know yourself. Just like Awolowo, they can never support any afonja who is desperate like Tinubu. Mark my words today, the drug Lord will never become president and he will die trying just like Awo and Abiola.

Now, let me school you on what is going to happen by 2023, northerners in APC will give Tinubu the ticket just to rubbish the South's turn. Then while some of them will decamp to PDP, others will remain in APC but all of them will ensure that the Northern candidate in PDP wins.

Ask yourself where Tinubu is going to get his votes from? SE and SS can't and won't vote for Tinubu for obvious reasons, then North will always vote for their own even if he is Lucifer, then only SW will vote for Tinubu.

You guys think you're smart but you all are obviously rookies who don't understand the game.
SS attachee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Throwback:

Who asked the North not to contest?

Can a region which has ruled for 20 uninterrupted years and finally deciding to handover power to others, still handover power to its same self?

I like how you have suddenly lost your voice over the fact that when the north pushed power to the South, not only the SW contested for it.

Thankfully, even PDP has shown with its National Chairman election, that there will be no micro-zoning of power as requested by the SouthWest who were the only Southern zone yet to occupy the National Chairmanship.

All the both the SW and SS contested, and the SS won. We shed no tears.

It is now you will feel the pain for all the bridges you have burnt in a multiethnic country.

All of the South will contest both PDP and APC Presidential primaries. Any Northerner who feels entitled is also welcome to exercise his/her democratic franchise.

Let the SouthEast continue wailing aimlessly.

On point 100%. The reason Igbos are huge fans of political blackmail is because they know, aside from all others agreeing to 'dash' them the Presidency, they can never win a Nigerian Presidential election against any non-Igbo today because they have burnt their bridges many times over and turned them into ashes and dust.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Gabkosh: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Of course there is no agreement between the sw and the south, which is why a northerner is likely to emerge as the president in 2023 if a sw candidate runs under APC
Yes, no one will complain. Did yorubas complain when you slaves voted balewa, Shagari and Tofa?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by illicit(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Balderdash
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Sammy07: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
tinsel:
And OP i will like to ask you a straight question and please be honest while answering.
In 2023 if PDP brings Atiku and Peter Obi again and APC brings a south east man, which party will you vote for?

Mention me whenever Proeast answer this question pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by bjnice(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:

That is how it will work out, except another popular northerner contests against the Jagaban, in which case I have never seen many northerners who will vote a yoruba man against his his northern brother.

But the same northerners voted Abiola against Tofa in the North in 1993. Let me burst your bubble Abiola won Kano state, the home state of Tofa.
Please say something else.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by richie240: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oshigun:

Dude, .... Compassion......
We r on d same page brov.
The question was rhetorically directed at d blackmailers, it wasn't directed at u.
Kindly edit ur post.
Tnx
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
tinsel:

Firstly, stop saying you're from the East because I can smell afonja all over you.

Secondly, once APC gives its ticket to an Igboman, the PDP will have no choice but to follow suit.

Nigeria's stability right now would depend on who emerges president in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by OfoIgbo: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
Yes, no one will complain. Did yorubas complain when you slaves voted balewa, Shagari and Tofa?

Shagari did not encourage Fulani herdsmen to be terrorizing Nigerians.

My Anioma brothers bumped off Balewa

My state which is Anambra voted for Abiola, so I don't know what comparison you are trying to establish here
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by richie240: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
tinsel:
Op, i know you are an igbo like me. South west knows what they are doing. They are not playing where it will not favour them.
The problem is we igbos. Until we change the style of our politics we will continue to lose.
Very few reason like u.
They'd rather tow d hate lane of KANU dn reason with logic.
I won't be surprised if one of them label u 'efulefu'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by PIMPAR: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:

5% you are really struggling hard these days

2 Likes

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by proeast(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
richie240:

Very few reason like u.
They'd rather tow d hate lane of KANU dn reason with logic.
I won't be surprised if one of them label u 'efulefu'.

That dude you quoted is an afonja like you. You should be smart enough to detect your brothers when you see one.
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by OfoIgbo: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oshigun:

Vote for whoever you want. That you have settled on voting against the SW shows you know that Igbos are politically worthless and hopeless 10th class Nigerians.

Empty blackmail is all you people have and no one worries about you anymore because you can only bark with no bite to back it.

Keep squealing as much as you want, we will be applying the wisdom of 2015 in 2023. Don't expect votes from SS and SE.
We will all concentrate on getting the northern votes, especially if PDP fields a northerner grin grin grin
Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Sammy07: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

Firstly, stop saying you're from the East because I can smell afonja all over you.

Secondly, once APC gives its ticket to an Igboman, the PDP will have no choice but to follow suit.

Nigeria's stability right now would depend on who emerges president in 2023.

You didn't answer his straight question.
I don't know how you guys pass your Post utme.
He asked.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by PIMPAR: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sammy07:

You didn't answer his straight question.
I don't know how you guys pass your Post utme.
He asked.

The hypocrite will never answer your question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Sammy07: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
PIMPAR:
The hypocrite will never answer your question.
Don't mind them. I think I understand them now.
Are they afraid that APC will win 2023??
Why ain't they calling PDP to give them ticket?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

[s]You think you're smart abi, but apparently you're not!

Why are you people like this? [/s]Tufiakwa!

Over your dead body it is then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Nation Represented By Idiots: Nigerian House Of Reps Summon Hyundai Motors / Suntai To Arrive Jalingo, Taraba Today / Abia APC Congress: Ogah To Ikechi Emenike You Are A 'Mischief Maker-in-chief'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.