Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

April Elecetion 2011:forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April Elecetion 2011:forum (682 Views)

Flash Back!result Of 2011 Presidential Election. Differences Expected In 2015. / 2011: Ohanaeze Backs Jonathan / Wempco’s $1.3bn Complex To Begin Operations Q1 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Elecetion 2011:forum by lovethokoh: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2011
I want us to dedicate the forum thread for April 2011 elections.

First and foremost INEC should have asked MTN,AIRTEL,ETISALAT,and GLO to forward the names the have during the sim registration exercise so as to reduce the myriads of problems that they are now facing.

Anyway I want to urge all elegible voters to always carry their camera phones to polling booths and take videos or pictures of centers that are experiencing irregularites and post such videos and pictures here.

when posting the videos/pictures please include the ward,street address,town,LGA and state where such occurences happen

(1) (Reply)

God Told Me To Be Buhari's Running Mate - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Breaking News: Former Minister Of Works In Custody Over N50b Fraud / Jonthan Wants Expo Before Agreeing To A Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.