Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny (4158 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Mariangeles(f): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2020
For fun.

We are all unique in a special way.
There are things you might see as normal but might be weird to others.
Are there things that you do that others consider weird or funny?

For me, if I would have to drink sachet water (pure water), I'd rinse the whole body first before opening. Let's say I have two; one would be for rinsing the other.
My currency notes must be arranged in order, starting with the images and how dirty to clean they are grin
I give out dirty currencies first grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Davash222(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Everything about me is weird.

I laugh when I'm sad
I don't keep Nigerian girlfriends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by izzou(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2020
I do not wear wristwatches or anything on my wrists and fingers

I do not drink Lipton tea with anything...no sugar, no milk, nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by UmmuFarrah(f): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2020
I start putting anything on my body from the right, from shoe to shirt, trousers, I even powdered my face from the right side...I do that for my 2yr old too and now she is so used to doing whatever from right.....lolz

12 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Epositive(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
angry
I like being stark naked in the toilet.

13 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Mariangeles(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2020
UmmuFarrah:
I start putting anything on my body from the right, from shoe to shirt, trousers, I even powdered my face from the right side...I do that for my 2yr old too and now she is so used to doing whatever from right.....lolz

Really? grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by LordKO(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
I do find it funny, yet irritating and derisive, when people, especially close relations and associates, fail to accept the bitter truth that I'm liable to the normal everyday life struggles and difficulties, like everyone else. My stoic and altruistic nature is the cause of it though, and I do retaliate by mounting them off with my close-emotional defence when their actions and inactions drain me too much, which isn't the best of thing to do to close and loved ones. Of course, I do feel weird to people when I mount them off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Siki355(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
holding my john Thomas while asleep

3 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by illicit(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
I like to read while eating.

Or should I say I love to eat while reading?

I just know I like to do the two simultaneously

16 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by ieemmanuel(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
sleeping on my back which allows my head , neck, and spine to fall in neutral position facing the ceilings... more like "Jesus laid on the cross" but with my legs wide apart..it's weird I know!

7 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Mariangeles(f): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
ieemmanuel:
sleeping on my back which allows my head , neck, and spine to fall in neutral position facing the ceilings... more like "Jesus laid on the cross" but with my legs wide apart..it's weird I know!

With your head hanging out the edge of the bed? cheesy
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Mariangeles(f): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
LordKO:
I do find it funny, yet irritating and derisive, when people, especially close relations and associates, fail to accept the bitter truth that I'm liable to the normal everyday life struggle and difficulties, like everyone else. My stoic and altruistic nature is the cause of it though, and I do retaliate by mounting them off with my close-emotional defence when their actions and inactions drain me too much, which isn't the best of thing to do to close and loved ones. Of course, I do feel weird to people when I mount them off.

Sometimes, you don't seem Nigerian
Are you? cheesy
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by ieemmanuel(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

With your head hanging out the edge of the bed? cheesy

I don't like small beds grin
King sized wink
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by LordKO(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Sometimes, you don't seem Nigerian
Are you? cheesy

Not when you and I are almost from the same village. LOL.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Mariangeles(f): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
LordKO:

Not when you and I are almost from the same village. LOL.

Really? Small world. shocked
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Hathor5(f): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
I eat raw veggies. grin
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by LordKO(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Really? Small world. shocked

Don't family-zone me yet, I said almost. LOL.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
LordKO:

Don't family-zone me yet, I said almost. LOL.

grin
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by bjprodint(f): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
i love pouring garri into white nylon,add water,tie it,shake it very well,pierce the bottom part of the nylon and drink my garri,the feeling is wow.

9 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by kazvid(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hearing music while sleeping, and wakes up when the music stop playing or someone pause it

3 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by sisisioge: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmmm....

My weirdo behaviour is always waking with hunger...I must have a cup of Milo or other chocolate drink as early as 6am, sometimes earlier. Otherwise, I get violently hungry sotey I feel like crying. This sort of runs in the family, our babies tend to cry violently when hungry grin. You will think heavens want to fall ni.

8 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by jaszplus12(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2020
izzou:
I do not wear wristwatches or anything on my wrists and fingers

I do not drink Lipton tea with anything...no sugar, no milk, nothing.

Oh boy! Are you talking about me We share the same weirdness.... only that for extra...I love to look for the clock first thing as I step into a room, no clock, I quickly want to leave....

2 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Lecturebidz(m): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2020
I've many weird attributes but the two significant ones are:

1. Loneliness: I can stay alone in an extremely quiet surrounding. To make matters worse, I hardly step out except at night to watch the stars and feel the breeze
2. I don't celebrate my birthdays. Like (1), I've spent my last 5 birthdays isolating myself from friends and family.
All these feels very very normal for me.

15 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Mindlog: 4:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Growing up, I loved gazing into our dogs and cats' eyes and would have been an animal behaviourist if I had the opportunity but I shifted that passion to humans. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by YourCoffin: 4:34am On Jun 15, 2020
I like staring at dead bodies. I often feel they are trying to speak to me.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by StubbornGENIUS: 4:36am On Jun 15, 2020
YourCoffin:
I like staring at dead bodies. I often feel they are trying to speak to me.
Super Weirdo

8 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by adebayour26: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Epositive:
angry

I like being stark naked in the toilet.

I had a friend like that too. Sadly, he died last December.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by adebayour26: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....

My weirdo behaviour is always waking with hunger...I must have a cup of Milo or other chocolate drink as early as 6am, sometimes earlier. Otherwise, I get violently hungry sotey I feel like crying. This sort of runs in the family, our babies tend to cry violently when hungry grin. You will think heavens want to fall ni.
This type is a crazy one oo
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Epositive(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Lecturebidz:
I've many weird attributes but the two significant ones are:

1. Loneliness: I can stay alone in an extremely quiet surrounding. To make matters worse, I hardly step out except at night to watch the stars and feel the breeze
2. I don't celebrate my birthdays. Like (1), I've spent my last 5 birthdays isolating myself from friends and family.
All these feels very very normal for me.
This is soooo me, I hardly go out too. And prefer my environment quiet and serene. Solitude is luxury to me.
Also, I have never celebrated my birthday, not even once. Till date, I don't have the motivation to celebrating it.

6 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Epositive(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2020
adebayour26:

I had a friend like that too. Sadly, he died last December.
I don't like to feel any clothes on my skin while I 'do the do'.
Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by mytime24(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Always holding my teddy bear tight while asleep cheesy
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by SheWrites(f): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
1. I dance to music playing in my head while crossing the road, waiting on a queue at the bank, shopping at the market etc

2. I converse with myself on the road, street, etc and laugh aloud at my own private jokes... this makes passersby to stare at me and give me second looks.

3. Plenty weird behaviours ooooo... *runs-away*

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Year Old Girl Raped, Disowned By Family. / Sex With My Boobilicious Maid / My Baby Is Not Walking Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.