Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action (344 Views)

EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / 2023: US Govt Threatens Visa Ban On Election Riggers, Backs Adoption Of BVAS / Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action by Sosoboy4: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Sociopolitical Pressure Group, Network for Defence of Democracy and Good Governance – NDDGG has challenged the Rivers State Government to come out clean and absolve itself of allegations of financial misconduct published against it by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission – EFCC.

The EFCC had in May 24th, 2020 published on a national daily alleged suspicious cash withdrawals to the tune of one hundred and eighteen billion Naira by officials of the state government.

The NDDGG in a communique read by its National leader, Ambassador Sobomabo Jackrich and jointly signed by executives of the group Wednesday, alleged that from the report, the Rivers State government is shielding the relevant officials from reporting to the EFCC for interrogation citing a perpetual injunction obtained in 2007, barring the commission from probing its financial transactions.

“In August 2018, news made the round that 117 billion Naira of Rivers State money was withdrawn across Zenith Bank counter within a space of three years according to EFCC”.

Read Full Story:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/118-billion-naira-fraud-nddgg-calls-out-rivers-state-government-threatens-mass-action/
Re: 118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action by Enoch07: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
once wike leave office, him and efcc go put leg for one trouser I tell u
Re: 118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action by donbachi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:
nothing will happen..cos of the perpetual injuction.
Re: 118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action by Freestainworld(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:
efcc or what ever they call their name won't do anything, they are just barking for nothing
Re: 118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action by Rickyzagy: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Until they persecute grass cutter.
Gandollar. Bullion van king
And all those fulani corrupt politicians. They can't touch anyone from the EASTER REGION

they should release OLISA METU else they will see fire �.

All HAIL Biafra
Re: 118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action by Caseless: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:
dem go drag wike like person wey tiff charger.
Re: 118 BILLION NAIRA FRAUD:NDDGG Calls Out Rivers State Govt, Threatens Mass Action by Caseless: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rickyzagy:
Until they persecute grass cutter.
Gandollar. Bullion van king
And all those fulani corrupt politicians. They can't touch anyone from the EASTER REGION

they should release OLISA METU else they will see fire �.

All HAIL Biafra
chestbeater!

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Takeover Ondo Assembly, Members Plot Deputy Governor's Ouster / Naira Marley: Court Unseals Jabi Lake Mall / When Do I Start My Car Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.