Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye (368 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by chimezieeze98: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Mg4LmwLgU

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Adeboye in a video he made, said himself and his prayer warriors will

continue to pray for the perpetrators the rape of UNIBEN student Uwaila Omozuwa and any other act of rape to be fished out and brought to justice.

While condemning rapists, the Pastor said; As much as I hate the death sentence, no punishment is too severe for a rapist.

He has condemned the killing of Uwaila Omozuwa which occurred in a branch of his church in Benin, Edo State.

Uwaila Omozuwa was found in a critical condition inside the church where she went to read at night.

Her head was bleeding after it was bashed with a fire extinguisher by unknown men who also raped her.

She later gave up the ghost after she was rushed to a hospital for attention.
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by illicit(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
God does not want the death of sinners o
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by Joshmodest(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
ok
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Earn up to 2k daily It legit Check link in my signature
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by SaintOpzy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

Wrong context dude...

The fact that God doesn't want the death of sinners doesn't mean that criminals should be spared death whatsoever...

That God doesn't want anybody to go to hell doesn't mean everyone will make heaven...
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by illicit(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
SaintOpzy:

Wrong context dude...

The fact that God doesn't want the death of sinners doesn't mean that criminals should be spared death whatsoever...

That God doesn't want anybody to go to hell doesn't mean everyone will make heaven...

Remember thou shall not kill
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:
but i do.... Person no go come shit for front of my dormut... I go come close eye waka pass
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Read abt king henry the 8 then you will know some punishments are quite severe
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

na ur problem be that.... If trouble comes tomorrow i will kill anyone that tries to harm my family
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by illicit(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
thariodamaniac:

na ur problem be that.... If trouble comes tomorrow i will kill anyone that tries to harm my family

Be a good Christian pls
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by kingxsamz(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
SaintOpzy:

Wrong context dude...

What does it say about a god who allowed it in the first place? What is its punishment?
If you withhold information regarding a crime about to be committed, you're a partaker of that crime.
God watching that girl get raped and killed in a supposed holy place makes him no different from the rapists.
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by kingxsamz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

The same god that's telling you not to kill because it's evil, is the same god that massacred innocent children.

Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

Be a good Christian pls
i am good but i dont condone what i dont condone
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by illicit(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

The same god that's telling you not to kill because it's evil, is the same god that massacred innocent children.
grin
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by SaintOpzy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

What does it say about a god who allowed it in the first place? What is its punishment?
If you withhold information regarding a crime about to be committed, you're a partaker of that crime.
God watching that girl get raped and killed in a supposed holy place makes him no different from the rapists.

Really, so God's just supposed to interfere with any sin being committed, that's unrealistic bro...

Coz then everybody'll prolly be dead...
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by kingxsamz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
SaintOpzy:

Really, so God's just supposed to interfere with any sin being committed, that's unrealistic bro...

Coz then everybody'll prolly be dead...

If that's the case.
Then he's not a good god.
Do you agree?
Re: No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye by beewhy5050(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
No punishment is too severe for thieving pastors who steal congregation money to buy exotic cars and private jets

(1) (Reply)

My Church Recorded 114 Coronavirus Healing Testimonies – Bishop Oyedepo / Edo 2020: “God reveals to me there will be bloodbath,”. says Prophet Ayodele / WHOSE child is acting like this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.